It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you/we a victim of MKUltra?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A follow-up to my original thread about the Kali War Dance

Did Beyonce do a war dance?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Are colors really colors...?
Solicitation

Are you a victim of MKUltra Mind Control experiments? Allow me to explain....

In my study of, you guessed it, esotericism, I came across a Greek Goddess named Psyche.

Psyche was born a mortal woman, who's beauty put even Aphrodite at awe. She is the goddess of the soul, hence her name translates in English as "Soul" (from psykhê).

This is also where the word psychedelics comes from. Psykhe - Soul, Delic/Dēlos - Manifest or Formation

The Goddess Psyche is also symbolized by butterfly wings, a symbol to her beauty and ability to "lure" people into her elegance and trance. Again, even Aphrodite stood in awe as she watched parades of people follow Psyche and not her. Kings would travel from across the world just to witness her beauty.

Furthermore, Psyche is also symbolized by the color purple, a color of nobility in ancient times. Also, purple is a vibrant psychedelic color, where-as a lot of people witness seeing brighter colors and purples/blues in their vision.

Now according to Kabbalah, Hindu Chakras and other cultures, there are 7 key points in your body. In Kabbalah, there are 10 sefirot, but 3 sefirots are above the concious abyss. *If anyone would like me to make a crash course into Kabbalah, let me know*

In Hindu and Tantrist Chakras, the brow chakra is associated with your perception of the world and thus linked directly to the sphenoid bone system. The carotid plexus, which operates with the pituitary gland (located in the sphenoid bone). This Chakra is usually associated with Indigo or a deep purple/blue color. This is also called your "3rd eye".

The Veil of Isis, which is the veil that blocks our true reality and nature around us *via our perceptions* and gives us a false reality. This is the "veil" that "covers" your "third eye", aka your sphenoid bone. *engines revving*
en.wikipedia.org...

Humans evolve as a species that seeks power based on the perception of the senses to one seeking power based on spiritual values.

Bare with me and allow me to segway into a different, but relating subject.

The sphenoid bone is a very important part of your functioning. It helps with your sense of vision with lateral projecting wings that make up part of your orbits.

The sphenoid bone also houses your pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is apart of your endocrine system (along with the Pineal gland), thus producing hormones directly into your bloodstream (Adreno-cortico trophic hormone - ACTH, being one, emphasis on the Adreno.........).

This part is responsible for your sexual maturing, sleep cycle, metabolism, blood pressure ect. In that sense, your pituitary gland is ESSENTIAL to your circadian rhythm. This area sends sensory and motor functioning signals to the cerebral cortex, and the regulation essentially of your consciousness.

Quick NIH definition of your circadian rhythm

Circadian rhythms are physical, mental, and behavioral changes that follow a 24-hour cycle. These natural processes respond primarily to light and dark and affect most living things, including animals, plants, and microbes. Chronobiology is the study of circadian rhythms.

The sphenoid bone also is very important for your sense of smell. It houses the ethmoid bone, which makes up the inner bridge of your nose bone/skull, as well as forming the bottom portion of your orbits. Aside from those calcium chunks, the ethmoid bone is the major highway for your sense of smell directly to your brain.

Have you ever taken a Rorschach test (inkblot test)? They will almost always show you this same picture:

This is a determination of your psychoactive behavior. In the testers eyes, a normal person would see a butterfly, moth, uterus, something that reminds them of a symmetrical pattern. I know, rudimentary explanation of the test, but please see disclaimer at the end.

This is a picture of your Sphenoid bone

Ever hear of the drug Lunesta?

Do you understand why the symbol for Lunesta is a Moth/Butterfly? A sleep drug, represented by a butterfly, whereas your sphenoid gland is shaped like a butterfly too, which is is responsible for your 24-hour daily life cycle/circadian rhythm, which includes sleep regulation.

At the top portion of the sphenoid bone, is the optic thalamus, which is directly supported by the sphenoid bone.

The sphenoid bone is INSTRUMENTAL to your psyche (soul) and the functioning of the human mind through our senses. In a literal and figurative sense, the sphenoid bone is the gateway to your brain.

If your senses and perception can be manipulated with lies, media, manipulation and propaganda (such as music, movies, advertising, marketing), this forces you to sway your perception of the world around you. What you perceive to be reality and true. Are colors true or are they a self-generated image of deception? What exactly is light, and how does it interact with us, and us with it. See my other topic I started where we've tried to hash out this deeply philosophical question,

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation. Trance, formation. To Psyche, to Trance. Delic (greek root) - Formation. Hence another reason for the Goddess Psyche' association with the butterfly symbology.

So why are you a victim of MK Ultra? Well, do you know that colors have powerful impacts on your moods and even behaviors? Why do insurance companies charge more for red cars than blue? And if that's false, why is that a common misconception? Why are Spa's and massage parlors dimly lit?

Would you paint a small room black or red? Would you paint a baby boys room pink? Likewise a baby girls room green?

Purple however, is a color that can illicit mystery, spiritual and *drum roll* imagination.

www.verywellmind.com...

Seth Meyers Show

Kelly Clarkson Show

David Letterman

Conan O'Brien

Jay Leno

Jimmy Falon

Jimmy Kimmel *That's actually Buttigeg from an episode he did with Kimmel and took over the seat*

Stephen Colbert

These are their rituals, this is their club. We're not apart of their club, and you know what...thank the giant spaghetti monster we're not.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
*Disclaimer
If you ask me any other questions about the body and organs, I'll have to refer to my pet dog because they'll probably know better than I. I only know as much as my research divulges me into. I'm not a student of the medical fields, I'm a ... philosopher, student, teacher, someone just looking for another hit of dopamine knowledge. Furthermore, if I misconstrued any little details, please kindly let me know, don't beat me over the head with your baton. If you disagree, well....UNGAURD!

However, I think I may take up lessons with my doggie because the anatomy of the body, aside from a spiritual and philosophical question, is an amazing creation, worth the time for the research.

*I should've probably gotten into the butterfly effect, but I like leaving you all with bread crumble trails to push you into do your own research and drawing your own conclusions*

Asking questions is one of our greatest abilities (or achievements), thanks to our sentience and awareness.

As always, love you all and hope to hear all your thoughts on this subject.

Thank you
edit on J41122 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Sure, a crash course in Kaballah would be good.

P.S. it's "en garde", from french meaning assume a position to defend yourself, not "ungaurd"

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Sure, a crash course in Kaballah would be good.

P.S. it's "en garde", from french meaning assume a position to defend yourself, not "ungaurd"

Touche

Next conversation/topic I start will be on Kabbalah

I will give you "in a nutshell". The sefirots are seperated into 2 columns, which is symbolized in many secret societies and religions, Boaz and Jachin, column of mercy and column of severity. These are the two portions of your brain, and the sefirots are emphasis' on particular aspects of the self, in order to reach the "crown" or ascend the "spiritual ladder", thus leaving the material world behind and living happily ever after with El in the afterlife, spiritual realm/aeon.

Each sefirot is an attribute of the self. In esoteric Hermetic Qabbalah however, it takes a slightly different path, but as I always say, each philosophy and religion, in essence, teachings and strives to attain the same things... I'm more knowledge in the Hermetic Qabbalah than I am the Jewish Kabbalah (or even the Christian Cabbala for that matter), but they're essentially on the same path of knowledge.

A chasm abyss separates the 3 upper-most sefirot, that is the divine region, the spiritual region that we strive to cross over and into.

Remember the story of Jacobs Ladder? Most Christians know this story and have no idea its connection to the Kabbalah and Tree of Life. As above, so below. The material world is a parody of the spiritual world. Another topic I can get into is gold and the philosophers stone. The latter not a tangible thing, but a metaphor for "TRANSMUTING YOURSELF" from the material realm INTO the spiritual realm. Turning lead to gold. What does gold signify? A shiny object? Shiny objects are revered in religious history. Angels have shiny golden halos around their heads. Gold, as physical as the word is, again is nothing more than a metaphor for spiritual ascension. Thus, the alchemist wouldn't strive to make actual lead turn to gold, but strive to enlighten himself, to live with decency, respect and humility, thus being able to spiritually ascend whereby being one with God and His angels.

Also to note, the image of the tree of life that I depicted above may at a glance (if you know Kabbalah) seem backwards. Ie wisdom should be on the side of understanding, and vise versa for both columns. However, this is the perception of life I'm trying to illustrate to you all. Granted, it's backwards from our perspective, but from the perspective of the picture, and that of the man on the picture, the columns fall in their correct order, left hand on the left side of the body, right hand on the right side of the body.

ETA:
Sorry, technically 3 columns, but the body is the center of the tree, a column on either side, 2. Boaz and Jachin.
edit on J58122 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would say there is a persistent illusion we've fallen for that is older than time, and then there are more recent, more superficial methods that focus on manipulating our decision making process.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Great post.

I have some to say about this but will come back later when i have time.

The psyche is more beautiful than the goddess of love.

That is a very Greek thought.

Ever wonder why David the height of physics form has um not the most going on in the junk region?

It’s about being rational and thinking with which head. Barbarians were pictured with penile girth. Good greeks were more advanced than that. They thought with their psyche not eros.

I wonder if that one of the original meanings of this myth as Greek culture progressed from polytheism to philosophy?

Or acted like an etiological myth?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Interesting post, especially the part about Kabbalah, I wonder if Kauthar of Quran is Kether of Kabbalah? Quran has a prophet named Hud and Hebrew version of the name is Hod, I would like to know if there is a Jewish term that correspond to Sakinah.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: valerias
Interesting post, especially the part about Kabbalah, I wonder if Kauthar of Quran is Kether of Kabbalah? Quran has a prophet named Hud and Hebrew version of the name is Hod, I would like to know if there is a Jewish term that correspond to Sakinah.

The part in regards to Kabbalism is very rudimentary, and I can see there is a big desire for information about Kabbalah.

But to your point, I think you are onto something here. Again, I only know as much as I know, and that's all I can know. Islamic theology is definitely not a strong suit of mine, but you just gave me the spark to learn.

In a rough shot of 30 minutes into research, gnostic teachings of Shekhinah are very similar to the Amesha Spenta of Zoroastrianism.

In Zoroastrianism, the Amesha Spenta (Avestan: 𐬀𐬨𐬆𐬱𐬀 𐬯𐬞𐬆𐬧𐬙𐬀, romanized: Aməša Spəṇta—literally "Immortal (which is) holy/bounteous/furthering") are a class of seven divine entities emanating from Ahura Mazda, the highest divinity of the religion.[1][a] Later Middle Persian variations of the term include the contraction 'Ameshaspand' as well as the specifically Zoroastrian 'Mahraspand' and 'Amahraspand'.
en.wikipedia.org...

Again, this falls directly into Kabbalistic thought, where-as there are 7 emanations of the human, each sefirot having a good/bad. For example, Chesed, Love, too much, bad, just enough, good. Its about balance, and thus passing over the chasm abyss that separates the upper sefirots from the bottom sefirots, as above so below, the material realm parodied off the spiritual.

This falls more into the Zohar category of Jewish Kabbalism, which as I mentioned before, I'm more in-tuned with Qabbalism (Hermetic). But also as I said before, once you understand one thought, the others make sense because they're the same story just with different characters.

It will take some time to put together a decent article worth reading for you all, so in the mean time, I'd like to refer you all to Dr. Sledge's podcast on Youtube. He's a reformed Jew who teaches I believe math at a university, not too up-to-par with his personal life... However, he does a podcast on the side where he discusses everything from ancient egyptian mythology/religion and practices, to occultism, mysticism, magicK *with a K*, esotericism and gnosticism. His videos are very palatable and keeps you occupied.

Esoterica by Doctor Sledge
Esoterica Podcast
Esoterica Playlist on Kabbalism
edit on J18122 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's a lot to talk about in regards to Zoroastrianism. I spoke briefly about it in other threads of mine.

Zoroastrianism, arguably, is the first major religion that paved the way for our modern world and the religions we all practice today. (although Hinduism has deep seeded roots in our culture; see www.abovetopsecret.com...)

For example, I personally believe the holy trinity is based on the 3 eternal flames of Zoroastrianism, the Atash Dadgah, Atash Adaran, and Atash Behram.

What does fire do? What makes fire an important tool/creation? How can I compare and contrast what I know now to what I already know?

originally posted by: Extremistcontent
I have some to say about this but will come back later when i have time.

I hope so because you were getting somewhere in your post and I'd like to know where.

If I had the ability to travel the world, interview people and make money doing it, I would. But this isn't youtube...and becoming a youtuber isn't a reality for anyone that doesn't live on their knees :/ So please, elaborate, I'd really like to hear it.
edit on J24122 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I’ve spent many hours in the study of color theory, but in work and hobby.
A lot of what people are being told is a straight out lie.

One example dark makes things smaller.
Pink is good for girls. So wrong. Give 100, 5 years old a choice of pink or gray which do you think the vast majority will pick?

Color is unbelievably powerful, people just don’t know it.

I also believe lighting can have a big impact on us, like incandescent vs. fluorescent lighting vs lED…

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Interesting thread!

Just to mention on the colour purple and the third eye.

I was having a "look" into an old memory from early childhood, replying as an observer if you will. a memory of beinv "taken".

within a dark shell with only a purple colour light. very much like the black light globes.

the room appeaered empty, until one realised that people were in there, except one could not see them. they simply were not illuminated by the black light.

i often think that the colours of perception illuminate only some things when using the vision.

top topics

join