It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker with UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch get interviewed by Tucker Carlson on X.

Full interview discussing recovered craft and beings (biologicals) Very good interview Tucker asks some great questions too.
For those who have seen the interview let's discuss.
Hope you enjoy.

Ep. 51 It’s becoming obvious that the US government has made contact with nonhuman beings. So why are they lying to us about it? We asked UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch.

T ucker/Grusch Interview.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets
Thank you. I have been wanting to watch this but never could get the time or forgot when I did have the time. I find
Dave Grusch very credible also picked up on 1947 he mentioned a couple of times. Wasn't that when Truman was Prez. and it is said that he met with a being?
I hope the info keeps on coming!
Do you was Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
That was a great interview! You almost have to watch it twice, my mind was racing having read into the subject for so long. I sometimes couldnt believe I was hearing what I was. Lots of between the lines and tongue in cheek speak many might not understand if you havent been following classified aerial crafts for decades.

I started off with a cup of coffee, before 1/3 the way in I busted out the Van Winkle.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Good interview, that’s one of things I like about Tucker is he lets the interviewer speak fully.
Grusch is an intelligent dude.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Excellent interview. I find Grusch extremely believable.

I liked how Grusch said "we're still here, they haven't done anything to us so why don't we start talking about it". I do believe disclosure is right around the corner!

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch get interviewed by Tucker Carlson on X.

Full interview discussing recovered craft and beings (biologicals) Very good interview Tucker asks some great questions too.
For those who have seen the interview let's discuss.
Hope you enjoy.

Ep. 51 It’s becoming obvious that the US government has made contact with nonhuman beings. So why are they lying to us about it? We asked UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch.

T ucker/Grusch Interview.

The thing with Tucker is that he lets his guests speak and that's why the discussions an interviews are always great.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RustEShackelFord
That was a great interview! You almost have to watch it twice, my mind was racing having read into the subject for so long. I sometimes couldnt believe I was hearing what I was. Lots of between the lines and tongue in cheek speak many might not understand if you havent been following classified aerial crafts for decades.

I started off with a cup of coffee, before 1/3 the way in I busted out the Van Winkle.

You have Pappy? I need to go shopping!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
(Spam removed)
edit on 15/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

Excellent interview. I find Grusch extremely believable.

I liked how Grusch said "we're still here, they haven't done anything to us so why don't we start talking about it". I do believe disclosure is right around the corner!

Why do you need disclosure. If you think the evidence is so prevalent, go round it up yourself. I like to star gaze and can prove the existence of something like Jupiter with my own telescope. Would like to even get into amateur radio astronomy. Amateur astronomers and radio enthusiasts verified Sputnik, the Apollo missions, out spy satellites, and often find meteorites and comets before the professionals, yet no real evidence of extraterrestrials visiting earth. Unless you go with the cons and falsehoods people believe from the inability of the ufology community to police itself of fraud. And it’s been known for years the US government hides projects by taking advantage of the UFO community.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Really interesting that he said the U.S. has known about ETs since at least 33.

That bit about Mussolini and the Vatican was pretty wild.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A probe lands on earth in the 30’s. It means that it needs to send back information from wherever it came from.

What information it’s sending back, where it’s going to, and how it’s doing it is what I’d really want to know.

Unless it’s some sort of care package that has information for us to learn from, maybe kinda like those gold disks on Voyager 1 and 2 that could potentially give us away.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

As I just posted in the other thread made after yours...

The interesting thing about this topic is that the government, media, and Hollywood can tell the truth (or at least some aspects of it) all day every day without worry that the majority of people are going to take it seriously enough to effect any real change in society. People will listen, entertain the idea, and go back to American Idol, Football, Baseball, etc.

The real secret is not so much the truth of UFO's, UAP's, or aliens. The real secret is what your government and others "in the know" have done with that truth. This is what is so important to keep from the public, because knowing what their government has done with it would likely send many people over the edge.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

The interesting thing about this topic is that the government, media, and Hollywood can tell the truth (or at least some aspects of it) all day every day without worry that the majority of people are going to take it seriously enough to effect any real change in society. People will listen, entertain the idea, and go back to American Idol, Football, Baseball, etc.

The real secret is not so much the truth of UFO's, UAP's, or aliens. The real secret is what your government and others "in the know" have done with that truth. This is what is so important to keep from the public, because knowing what their government has done with it would likely send many people over the edge.

And with that maybe the 'Aliens' are not a war fairing race and have no offensive or defensive weapons and the Government is manipulating them right along with us.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets

originally posted by: Klassified

And with that maybe the 'Aliens' are not a war fairing race and have no offensive or defensive weapons and the Government is manipulating them right along with us.

The possibilities are many.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
After this whole hearing revelations the topic has shifted so diverse from all angles that it almost starts to look like a repetition adding bits and pieces of a bigger picture?

Soon we know everything beyond the NDA?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
After this whole hearing revelations the topic has shifted so diverse from all angles that it almost starts to look like a repetition adding bits and pieces of a bigger picture?

Soon we know everything beyond the NDA?
Possibly a slow disclosure? I seeing the theory of a earlier ancient break away civilization or inner Earth dwellers is getting more traction lately. Personally I dig the idea of inner Earth race just due to all the reports of USO's going in and out the the oceans and even the Great lakes. Same can be said about the activities at Skinwalker ranch which also seems to do with underground phenomenon and even caves?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes, and object entering and exiting mountains such as Mt. Shasta.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well,the complexity and different views of the phenomena will eventually endanger the views of the unaware public ,
that starts to be the you can't handle the truth syndrome

That alone seems a kind of intel tactics, like flush them with unimaginable info and people run away, if one can't touch the subject ,why even bother that it exist?

edit on 0b48America/ChicagoFri, 15 Dec 2023 18:17:48 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 15 Dec 2023 18:17:48 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

We have heard all the Dulce base stories as well, I am sure their are horror stories that are real and the Government is complicit. Instead of the Revelation that we are not alone we get division. The Government cannot loose face and be found out.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Yes, and object entering and exiting mountains such as Mt. Shasta.

Mountains also correct, and get this Bigfoot often gets tied into UFO activities as well. And doesn't Mt Shasta have a lot of Bigfoot activity too?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join