It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker with UFO whistleblower Dave Grusch.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What makes Tucker qualified to decide who can/cannot handle knowing whatever he thinks he knows?

Where did he develop the superpower "copium" where he can know without collapsing but others can't.

He and others who claim knowledge but sharing would collapse humanity, lol.

The PTB let the "biggest knowledge in human history" be shared with a media personality?

What nonsense.
edit on 17-12-2023 by PilSungRanger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
a reply to: DaydreamerX

We don't recover our tech in Space...

How can you even compare the 'We' with civilization eons technologically advanced?
But...even 'We' save the wounded in a battlefield...do we not any more?

The whole premise that aliens simply send one-way missions to Earth surface by design sounds barbaric and unproductive to me, to say the least. Imagin how many those alien kamikaze dead bodies we would have in possession right now all over the globe? So far we have those fake bodies from Mexico. Area 51 perhaps has same speciment made from fabric found in any carpet store to deceive staff into leaking the info on Youtube).

cheers brother.

edit on 17-12-2023 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX

How can you even compare the 'We' with civilization eons technologically advanced?

The whole premise that aliens simply send one-way missions to Earth surface by design sounds barbaric and unproductive to me, to say the least. Imagin how many those alien kamikaze dead bodies we would have in possession right now all over the globe? So far we have those fake bodies from Mexico. Area 51 perhaps has same speciment made from fabric found in any carpet store to deceive staff into leaking the info on Youtube).

cheers brother.

Haha you're not going to budge on your opinion. So you don't think ET would contact us to get their vessel back?

I can compare the We because so far it's only us, nothing else to compare anything to.

If you take what everyone is saying as true, then you have maybe 50 crashed UFO's, but 100,000's of UFO sightings, and 100's of close encounters. Seems to indicate they came back?

Anyhow I'm curious what anyone thinks the dark side of UFO's could be that Tucker Carlson is eluding to? Other than disinformation, consider he might be telling the truth. I don't think he's the first to say something like that either. What do you think it is?
edit on 17-12-2023 by sendhelp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungRanger2

My guess is he's come across something that indicates that new alien knowledge/science would mean the end of religions (at least in having any political power and influence) and the end of cryptocracy (rule by secrecy) therefore government as we know it. Neither demise would be a bad thing as far as I can tell, though true that it depends on what specifically they're replaced with. Pretty sure the aliens are smart and observant enough to know not NEARLY enough has changed since the Salem witch trial days, Spanish Inquisition etc and guage their agenda or whatever actions accordingly. One would think there's a substantial enough "not no but HELL no" view of humanity on their part, whatever future that actually connotes.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX

cheers brother.

Haha you're not going to budge on your opinion. So you don't think ET would contact us to get their vessel back?

I can compare the We because so far it's only us, nothing else to compare anything to.

If you take what everyone is saying as true, then you have maybe 50 crashed UFO's, but 100,000's of UFO sightings, and 100's of close encounters. Seems to indicate they came back?

Anyhow I'm curious what anyone thinks the dark side of UFO's could be that Tucker Carlson is eluding to? Other than disinformation, consider he might be telling the truth. I don't think he's the first to say something like that either. What do you think it is?

What if they were conducting some pretty gruesome experiments on unwilling humans and animals?

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RustEShackelFord

What if they were conducting some pretty gruesome experiments on unwilling humans and animals?

This is why the topic of disclosure is important if humanity is to have a chance. At the moment the sheep are getting feed to the wolves as the majority of humanity is blind to the threat. If the system can just trust the facts then a stronger guard dog has a better chance.

When looking at lady justice with the blindfold on, some see it as impartiality. I see it as the pimp has beat this bitch up. Its a tough job. Do we just accept humans as just another link in the food chain, or is there a chance we can find a better way around some of these issues? With how Gaza is going, perhaps not?
edit on 23-12-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

This is why the topic of disclosure is important if humanity is to have a chance.

Why do you need disclosure? Why why would you trust anything the government puts out anyway.
Do you need the government to tell you people from France travel to the USA?

At the moment the sheep are getting feed to the wolves as the majority of humanity is blind to the threat. If the system can just trust the facts then a stronger guard dog has a better chance.

What are you babbling about?

Anyway. It takes equipment and resources to travel from point a to point b. Yeah. Something like a one pound drone can evade detection easier than a military jet bomber. But most one pound drones are from just civilians. Disclosure is like asking the government to “disclose” civilians can use small drones to spy on their neighbors. Doesn’t mean the government is all powerful, knowing the actions of everyone that operates a drone.

So. One. There needs to be a civilization with the resources, will, and time to launch missions to earth from great distances

Two. That requires equipment that takes up space, uses power and resources, and emits heat and or radiation. You have civilians that are involved in radio astronomy, to civilians that out spy satellites and publish their orbits from observations, to amateurs often spotting and finding comets and meteors before organizations like NASA.

In 1929, the director of Lowell Observatory decided to hire someone to take up the search for the predicted planet. He hired Clyde Tombaugh, a self taught amateur from Kansas. The method he used to search for this planet was straightforward: take two images of same part of sky, 2-3 days apart. Use a "blink comparator" to compare images (up to 400,000 stars per image) on each 14" x 17" photographic plate. Look for "moving" star. After about a year, on Feb 18, 1930, he found Pluto, about 6 degrees from Lowell's predicted position.

www.vanderbilt.edu...

It’s amazing there are a huge network of civilians and amateurs watching and cataloging the night sky. And you want to depend on the government. Talk about needing validation from authority.

Backyard Detectives Out-Spy the Spies Orbiting Above

www.wired.com...

With the history of civilians and amateur astronomers making huge discoveries and ever watching the skies. Why would I care or even trust watch the government provides.

edit on 23-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Disclosure is like asking the government to “disclose” civilians can use small drones to spy on their neighbors

No. It is about knowing the wolf, farmer or something else will get you one day. Life already has the death card sorted. It is what we life for is how this world does remember us.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Disclosure is like asking the government to “disclose” civilians can use small drones to spy on their neighbors

No. It is about knowing the wolf, farmer or something else will get you one day. Life already has the death card sorted. It is what we life for is how this world does remember us.

What are you going on about. The world can remember you as a whiny person on social media. Or a person that invested in telescopes and radio astronomy equipment actively searching for the truth on your own and joining other people of similar interests at star gazing parties. And spending time at the local observatory. Why bother with the “wolf” when you can travel your own path. But it takes time to step away from being a keyboard warrior and investing time and effort. But I guess it’s more emotional safe to sit in a basement and act out and ditch about being g a victim instead of living real life.
edit on 23-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The world can remember you as a whiny person on social media.

It is not can, it will. With the digital age, despite all the ministry of truth efforts a lot of hot potatoes are still getting tossed around. Then there is how does god and the universe remember us, going to have to find some deep, dark black hole to hide from that one.

If I say 'may you rest in peace', it is not a death threat, death already has it sorted. I just hope you can live with yourself when it is that time to see who we are and what we done. Once we are dead, nothing we can do about the past, just have to die with it.
edit on 23-12-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I can live with myself because I don’t need government to disclose truth to me. It seems you need the j@ckasses on social media to tell you what to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join