It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there history about the Blackness ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So last night I visited the blackness or "emptiness" once again This time I was jolted awake and saw the blackness for a split second lost a hour not like falling asleep and waking it's like just going out and being pushed back into the World , Last time I was there for a good amount of time even had time to say I better not be dead and got a response you are not dead ..

I know the arthur Terry Pratchett wrote about the blackness , Last time I chalked it up to a NDE . I was on my couch napping heard people talking I was barely able to open my eyes and seen 2 women blond hair dressed in white taking care of me for some reason,

Once the one seen my eyes open she put her hand on the side of my face and put me back out , Once I woke I was like WTF then with my eyes open I went to a very empty black place I said I better not be dead and heard a response you are not dead just look -"Short version it was pointing me to a doorway a purplish doorway .

Last night I was only there in my recalling for a split second but I lost a hour , Even my Wife shouted down after I woke and Shouted WTF was that .

So is there real info on the dark empty place ?

Pitch black but somehow you feel yourself and hear yourself like in a cave .

Why would I keep going back there and be put back ?

Oh and my wife told me that all night I was shaking while asleep like I was being electrocuted off and on .
edit on 13-12-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Have you considered being evaluated for a sleep disorder or other health issue? Often times our physical or menatl health impacts our sleep habits and should be ruled outas a cause before juming to otherworldly explainations.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

When you say blackness, is it ‘The Void’ you’re referring to?

I’ve been there. Not a fun place.

Flyersfan had a thread on it not long back.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Have you considered being evaluated for a sleep disorder or other health issue? Often times our physical or menatl health impacts our sleep habits and should be ruled outas a cause before juming to otherworldly explainations.

Health check was perfectly normal after my previous experience .

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yes a total void . Like a abandoned bus station for no better words - Thats the feel but nothing but black blacker than anything we have seen it's hard to explain .

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Question how did you leave my 1st time I was told to look , I said I can't see anything , I was told to look closer I barely could make out a purplish dot , I shouted I still don't see , It replied get closer so i got closer and the opening got bigger once I was able to stick my head inside after being told "Closer" once again I got zapped back into my body . This time I was shocked awake/back before I had a chance to walk there but the spit second I seen the blackness felt like hours very hard to explain .

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You have too much fear. Lose the fear and take control. Take control of the whole blackness, void, situation. Make it yours. You have nothing to fear. Make it fear you.

Take ownership of it whatever it is.

Maybe, I'll see you there...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
You have too much fear. Lose the fear and take control. Take control of the whole blackness, void, situation. Make it yours. You have nothing to fear. Make it fear you.

Not afraid just the opposite , Don't like being taken to dark places had to deal with shadlow people in this dimension . The Blackness is a total different situation like you are being evaluated or judged .

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Have you eaten or drank anything out of the ordinary? I find my diet affects my dreams....nutmeg always affords dreams of flying for me. I always ask for nutmeg on my latte.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Have you eaten or drank anything out of the ordinary? I find my diet affects my dreams....nutmeg always affords dreams of flying for me. I always ask for nutmeg on my latte.

I just love how everyone goes to :have you eaten anything different" "Have you been checked out" "Were you on drugs"

These things are real if you have never experienced anything paranormal then you will never understand . It's a gift and a curse to be able to get close to or feel something out of our norm no matter how bad or good 'please bring me the good
" Or I might have gotten the good by not being dead or it could be a gift just to let me see a tiny bit thats over the cliff without falling . It's out there you just got to open your mind .

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Bring a light, open the curtains and see the little black bugger for what he really is...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

These things are real if you have never experienced anything paranormal then you will never understand .

Iv'e experienced more paranormal than I care to. Perhaps you were being judged....I was.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Light only brings chaos. Darkness is where peace awaits.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This ^^^

This is the correct path . We naturally fear the Dark but slow down take a deep one and embrace it . We are the Light , we are our own power just reach down and embrace it .
edit on 13-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
In the dark, its you who needs to be the light.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
It seems that you are very fearful but deny it.
I think that your mistake is that you do equate your experiences with death and, thus, your problem, if not fear. I rather thank that you are being given an opportunity rather than having a loss, a negative experience. In all of the near-death that I've read about (on UT), none are fearful, but welcoming.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

NO! It must stay dark and peaceful. Light just #s it all up again with its photosynthesis, and the evolution of life and all that.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/14/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

What are you on about?

Have you maybe responded to the wrong post?

If not... Lol.... I knew I'd piss the little pisser off with that post.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I agree, the blackness is nothingness and therefore there is nothing to fear.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join