It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there history about the Blackness ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

When you say blackness, is it ‘The Void’ you’re referring to?

I’ve been there. Not a fun place.

Flyersfan had a thread on it not long back.

That's what I thought.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

sounds like spiritual oppression. And also clinical depression. Consider talking to someone--nothing wrong with having a good support system.
edit on ❥1/24 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have had similar sleep states. For me I can hear things, not see things ,but sense things around. I can feel things touch me when in this type of sleep state.

one of the times i could hear people splashing around in a pool, i sensed a child jump into the pool then immediately felt water hit my body.

another time i could sense a minator in the area, and in this area i was a child. i was not afraid and i hugged the minator and then the sleep state ended.

not sure if this is part of an OBE, but these specific sleeps states usually happen near waking hours, or alternatively right after falling alseep.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Have you considered being evaluated for a sleep disorder or other health issue? Often times our physical or menatl health impacts our sleep habits and should be ruled outas a cause before juming to otherworldly explainations.

Good call. The Medical fraternity did great things calling on the mask, jabs and lockdowns. I think a visit to the smug people in white coats would be wise.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The jolt you experience seems like a change of frequency. It certainly is a large zing like a huge current but not as unpleasant. I am curious what you feel like after exiting the blackness. Did you fall taller? What was your state of mind? Do you hear a wind or harps whilst awake?

The void is unmanifested source of all that which is manifested including consciousness. All you need to do is bathe in it for couple hours or so and use your own inner intuition to guide you. Its perhaps not a good idea to share your experiences as that only empowers our ego.

Tao Te Ching ... "This source is called darkness. Darkness born from darkness. The beginning of all understanding".

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicBulldog

originally posted by: nugget1
Have you considered being evaluated for a sleep disorder or other health issue? Often times our physical or menatl health impacts our sleep habits and should be ruled outas a cause before juming to otherworldly explainations.

Good call. The Medical fraternity did great things calling on the mask, jabs and lockdowns. I think a visit to the smug people in white coats would be wise.

Great snark! If something like the Salem witch traials ever comes back I expect we'll see you leading the pack!
Always jump to to 'woo' first and never rule out natural causes, right?

May all your ghosts be friendly.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You know how to die healthy and off age? don't get diagnosed...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join