It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 vows of the prophet Muhammad regarding Christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yep and the American government allow them to keep practicing pedophilia here in the US in the soo called "sanctuary cities" including honor killings yearly, due to the victims "becoming to westernized".

Once a vermin always a vermin.

If Muslim knows about such documents, they chose to ignore them.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As maybe OP. Muhammad said a lot of things, like if you do not have the strength then defeat your enemy with stealth and subterfuge - embed yourself and grow until you have the strength.

Equally Muslims very much see Christians as people to be converted or conquered now. Have they left the path of Muhammad?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Are you’re saying you would prefer the screams of alluh akbar than those Mormons knocking on your door?

I never found Mormons to be pushy, and I also have never found them to be extremist. They also don't yell Christ is King as they try to kill you. I would have no fear living in Israel, but there are about 30 Muslim countries I would not step foot in and a good number if I was there we are talking armed guards.

Over the centuries both Christians and Muslims have been rather wicked and brutal at many times so I'm not sure the point of the OP in all this. Jews on the other hand have typically not been the ones with the sticks but the ones getting beaten. Today, Muslims have not quelled the brutality of the 12th century very much and it sure comes out in their extremist groups.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ha ha.

I suspect someone will be sat in a comfy chair back in Saratov sipping on a nice whiskey or two chuckling at the minor outrage caused by this and the thread about Jesus really being Russian.

За здоровье!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

There are 2 million Muslims living in Israel.
How many Jews live in Gaza?
Religion of peace?

Reasonable questions. Vladimir Zelenko was a Jew and a great man. As for this Zionist bunch, live in an oppressed society and you will know why some ain't welcome.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

"За здоровье!"

Qué?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Think it means "to health" or "for health".

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thanks.

Up yer clunge!

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Up yer clunge!

Classic.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

" I don't like clichés Reggie. A cliché to me is like a red rag to a bull. No smoke without the worm turning"

Etc.

<< 1   >>

join