It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger, War Criminal Beloved by America’s Ruling Class, Finally Dies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

He was a quint essential machiavellian... lots of people will show up to his funeral, I even suspect Xi will show up as he gave extensive advice to Mao and Deng.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Then why don't you enlighten yourself just a little by reading the attached link before you post worthless comments?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
Let's watch who shows up to his funeral.

I absolutely expect Trump to be there. Kissinger was a mentor and a friend for decades. They tried to meet quarterly during his presidency, but sometimes they could only meet twice a year. But they were friends for decades before, according to Trump.

You should really get therapy for that TDS.

Trump has been "friends" with a lot of people, including the Clintons. He also made 18 appearances on the view since the early 2000's and they liked having him on. So having tea with Henry a few times a year doesn't mean he agreed with his politics.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Once again, how does a government employee accumulate a net worth of over 50 million?

www.celebritynetworth.com...

I’m sure it’s much more than that.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

50 mill isn't that much in todays world especially if you've been alive for 100 years and have a decent amount of knowledge about investing.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Threadbarer

I was amazed by how clear Henry Kissinger's mind and thinking was, even at age 100. But it was painful to watch him talk and walk. Too bad brain transplants haven't been invented yet. His mind would have been a good one to save in another body.

If your comment isn't in jest may I suggest you do a little more research? Henry Kissinger IS (was-thank goodness) evil personified.

At the very least, check out how he mentored and trained Klaus Schwab.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Kissinger was before my time,…

He was before and during really all of our times, he played the role of ‘advisor’ to many monsters probably right up to his last breath.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join