It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in the 3 secret orders from Judge Cannon in the Trump MAL case?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
With the MSM stating that Judge Cannon is moving at a slower than normal pace here come some more items. Now, this is a sitting judge and it is amazing how the media is treating her as compared to the NY AG Case with Judge Bones. They are worst than the guy with gag orders right now.

The headline reads

Judge Aileen Cannon operates in the dark as she enters three secret orders in Trump case

what does Engoron get?

Meet Arthur Engoron, the 'somewhat quirky' judge deciding fate of Trump and his businesses in civil trial

Link

Link

Former President Donald Trump's classified documents case appears to be moving slowly as U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon has released a trickle of secret orders in recent days. Although Trump's trial is set for May, Politico recently reported that Cannon was moving at a "leisurely pace."

In the last week, the only court action has been three secret orders entered by the Trump-appointed judge. The orders were immediately sealed "until further notice."

What could be in these sealed documents?

Link

Is this a test for leaks? Is this because it contains sensitive information? The propaganda in our country right now playing out in the media is worse than 80's Russia.

Will be interesting to see what these relate to. Again, just knocking her case.....

"Cannon has postponed key pretrial deadlines, and she has added further slack into the schedule simply by taking her time to resolve some fairly straightforward matters," the report added.

The report added...sounds like an ATS'er.....

edit on Novpm30pmf0000002023-11-29T18:35:07-06:000607 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She was already excoriated by multiple appellate judges during the special master fiasco che making absolutley non-sensical rulings.

She clearly has no understanding of how CIPA trials work considering she left key hearings of the schedule and when the DOJ tried to have them scheduled, she told them to wait until the March hearing, even though these hearings need to be held before the March hearing.

She's an absolute disgrace of a judge. You guys talk about how Engoron should recuse himself because his clerk donated to Dem candidates. Where's that energy towards Cannon who were have photos of attending Trump events decked out in full Trump regalia?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I bet you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

The above is exactly why.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So the appellate court didn't completely overturn her ruling on the special master a year ago because it wasn't based on any kind of legal basis?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Nice try.

Now I know you know.....

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yep. I do know. Cannon's ruling was struck down in one of the most brutal decisions I've read.

By the way, do you know why Cannon is keeping the trial start date as May even though she doesn't have the first CIPA hearing scheduled until March, knowing the CIPA hearings will take months to resolve? Because by keeping her trial set for May, it means the other cases against Trump will have to schedule later start dates.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It's glorious isn't it.

When you get caught in a lie?

For those wondering what I'm on about here, no, Cannon did not wear Trump garb at a rally.

I just wanted to see if Xcalibur here had the integrity to admit it.

Surprise surprise, they didn't.

They have no problem lying to you, or themselves for that matter to justify their irrational hatred.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

What's the point in issuing "secret" orders that don't apply to anyone?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Sealed orders aren't exactly rare. Especially in a case like this that relies so heavily on classified material.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What lie? If it's not her, okay. I didn't know. However, your "source" is hardly authoritative.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

What lie? If it's not her, okay. I didn't know. However, your "source" is hardly authoritative.

How many would you like?

Don't be pissed at me, be pissed at where you're consuming and regurgitating your information from.

Or better yet, blame yourself for being repeatedly duped for almost a decade now....

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Sealed orders aren't exactly rare. Especially in a case like this that relies so heavily on classified material.

Does the defense or prosecution know what these orders are?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yep. They're only sealed on the public docket.

The prosecution and the defense would receive them before they end up on there.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

She was already excoriated by multiple appellate judges during the special master fiasco che making absolutley non-sensical rulings.

She clearly has no understanding of how CIPA trials work considering she left key hearings of the schedule and when the DOJ tried to have them scheduled, she told them to wait until the March hearing, even though these hearings need to be held before the March hearing.

She's an absolute disgrace of a judge. You guys talk about how Engoron should recuse himself because his clerk donated to Dem candidates. Where's that energy towards Cannon who were have photos of attending Trump events decked out in full Trump regalia?

your faith in the system is interesting . I can't tell if your serious or just hiding behind all the bullsh*t to make your stance seem more credible . A Legal term here a Latin term there and presto you seem competent to most people .

But to me and most people here you're either blind or a liar.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
(Use Macho Man Voice) - " Oh my. One of the most BRUTAL decisions ever. Oh yeahhhhh....they took her ruling and twisted it up into nothing but a mommas boooooy brothers......"

My OP was about what she did and how there is a disparity in reporting between the cases and the judges based on political leanings. Seems she is methodical and wants to make sure it is not rushed and Mr Bones just wants to rush to judgement actually stating to the defendant that he was not there to listen to him. In ANY criminal court the trial would be over then. Done.

Again, this is the only way they could 'charge' and there is nothing there. Just like MAL. I have said so many times before if there was a real National Security Issue the Pat Act could be used and we would not hearing anything from Trump. If there are treasonous crimes lock him up. If not...stop this. It is making up look horrible on the world stage.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You don't like your bread and circuses?

How about cake?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

WHO BESIDES JUDGE CANNON HAS SEEN THESE SECRET ORDERS (in your opinion).

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yeah, nothing to see here move along....

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Thank you for all your factual information.

I truly appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I also appreciate your input, you seem to have a decent understanding of the law. Better than I do. Keep it up.

And don't worry about all the ad hom attacks. Whoever does that, it means they have nothing to say about your argument and you have already won.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join