It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Europe's most progressive country votes for the right...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I guess sarcasm and humour is a bit lost on you?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Are they really a "fringe" party if they hold the largest number of seats in Parliament?

The arrogance and contempt of journalists never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The rise of the right is now unstoppable. Europe will swing heavily right all over. I can’t help thinking this is be design. The streets will run with blood before long. Dark times beckon.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Previous administrations paved the way for this outcome , they didnt take the problems we face here in Holland serious.

Even my mom voted PVV and she used to be leaning to the left.
edit on 23-11-2023 by Greazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's funny how every election cycle we keep falling for the biggest conspiracy against the people since religion and we leap their propaganda up like fools who think doing the same will somehow get a different outcome...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Covid , recessions and inflation ,Wars and immigration
The gap between ritch and poor are worries of a nation

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

They are worries and politics has no solution, those issues are a direct consequence of our economic system.

As a swiss citizen I can undoubtedly say Capitalism FTW, so long the BIS is ours...

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greazel
a reply to: ARM19688

Previous administrations paved the way for this outcome , they didnt take the problems we face here in Holland serious.

Even my mom voted PVV and she used to be leaning to the left.

This is what I mean. The policies forced on us would obviously lead us here. Try being in the UK, it’s far far worse. All of our politicians, stupid as they are, we’re not blind enough to reality to think that this outcome would not be reached. We are at the very tipping point across Europe. Very little more will be tolerated. The fall out will see Europe burn and countless lives lost. Our political class will fall, which is a blessing, institutions will collapse and the results will take decades to recover from. Not quite a new dark ages, but it won’t be pretty and it’s coming to every country where these idiotic policies have been pursued.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

edit on Fri Nov 24 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I think the Dutch are perfectly entitled to the adoption of nationalist policies to fight back against the globalist diabolism which has been destroying their farmers' livelihoods, their children & neighbourhoods being assaulted & abused by the rising tide of Islamist uncontrolled imigration & so forth. They are paying attention to the deeper goals of the globalists,, it's nothing to do with brief clips on YouTuve, they are simply furious that their people are being abused & oppressed in these ways by the WEF alignged political leadership which has raped their own country.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Sure every sheep is entitled to choose a Shepherd to lead him to the slaughterhouse.

That's the business, the rest is just feel good words from their Shepherds so they wont actually vote against the slaughterhouse...

Carry on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join