It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If greys are humans from the future then what timeline do they come from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Think of parallel worlds as a old time record that is infinite in size. Each groove represents a parallel world, we are all going through time at the same moment. All you need to do is move the needle over a notch to jump to the next world.

Take the radius from the center outward, that line represents the same exact time in space each parallel world is at that moment.

The the further out the grooves, from the one you pick the more difference in universes. If you choose two grooves next to each other the universes are almost exact.

In other words, I don’t think aliens can move forward or rearward in time, I think they can slide through different universes, dimensions. Like jumping tracks on a record.

there are no seperste groves on a record a record's groove is just one that spirals to the centre of the disc

so there are no seperate groves or universes it is 1 grove like a time space continuum If this is the case like a record needle you can not go backwards along the spiraling grove. to go backwards you have to change the direction of the record
or universe. so rather than the universe expanding outward it would have to collapse inward.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda95

" If greys are humans from the future "

Ah No , they are Not .

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: evad001

It was a very basic attempt of an analogy, its a lot more complex with mental gymnastics to visualize just a segment. I guess mathematics really is the proper language.

Edit: I failed to mention the record as being spiral-less in a physical sense, more of a visual attempt, at showing an infinite track with infinite grooves. Fractal like.
edit on 18-11-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

i get the analogy, what tripped me up is "Each groove represents a parallel world" but because it is a single grove. If you scratch the needle across the groves you will end up at a different point along the same world.

in a multiverse moving from one world or dimension would require the energy generated by our sun in its entire life span or the energy of a black hole. you woud end up destroying yourself and everything around you.

you may not be able to move anything physically from one grove, universe, dimention to another but you might be able to move energy which brings up and entire different line of thought.
edit on America/Chicagovam18001 by evad001 because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Unless they're from this same timeline...

Say for example, there was a crazy ideology that preached there were infinite genders, so many people had surgery,
and people resorted to in-vitro and adoption, but the dichotomy of gender was lost, and the ability to procreate was damaged, and their genetic variance was drastically limited, causing unfortunate mutations normally associated on Earth with inbreeding.

And say for example, corporations took hold over their culture so hard they became essential to their survival,
and the failure of one corporation would mean the end of their existence,
and there's a resource or a few resources crucial to manufacturing a product, that we have now that they've lost.

Or say they're gonna try to avert WW3, more than one timeline could be doing that.
The first timeline had it happen and seeks to change it.
The second timeline saw the other greys avert WW3, and agrees that was the best call, so finds our timeline and does what the others did for them.

Then there's another way of looking at it: if there are infinite timelines and they can affect each other,
then is it even totally fitting to think of them as distinct timelines anymore?
Maybe it makes more sense to think of it as group with specific goals and objectives.

Honestly, I'd wager a lot that if one alternate timeline is here, then several probably are.

But I think they are from this one until a reason arises to think otherwise.

edit on 18/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join