It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If greys are humans from the future then what timeline do they come from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There is a discussion whether greys are actually us from the future. if that is the case then from what timeline could they come from? One way to find out is to compare their head size with ours , according to some science studies the human skull increased eight millimeters (0.3 inches) over the last 150 years.

Lee Jantz, coordinator of UT's Forensic Anthropology Center (FAC); Richard Jantz, professor emeritus and former director of the FAC; and Joanne Devlin, adjunct assistant professor, examined 1,500 skulls dating back to the mid-1800s through the mid-1980s. They noticed U.S. skulls have become larger, taller and narrower as seen from the front and faces have become significantly narrower and higher.

The researchers cannot pinpoint a reason as to why American head shapes are changing and whether it is primarily due to evolution or lifestyle changes.

The researchers found that the average height from the base to the top of the skull in men has increased by eight millimeters (0.3 inches). The skull size has grown by 200 cubic centimeters, a space equivalent to a tennis ball. In women, the corresponding increases are seven millimeters and 180 cubic centimeters.

The head size of a typical grey alien is usually about 25% the size of their own body which is on average about 5ft tall. The average height of human head is 8 inches (20cm). If humans have a head 25% the size of our body then the our heads will be 16 inches (40cm) in height.

According to the study above if our head length continues to grow 0.3 inches every 150 years then that would mean the measurement of our heads should be 40cm in height in the next 3750 years. There are obviously a lot of challenges with having such a large heads such as child birth but we would assume that future humans would probably make use artificial wombs. Any thoughts?

edit on 16-11-2023 by RedPanda95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Your talking about heads doesn't compute. It's a proven fact that humans are growing 5% every hundred years so if they came from our future they would be physically taller than us not smaller and the head size would be irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
They are a biomechanical slave race of the Dracos.

a reply to: RedPanda95

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It depends on when the psychopaths running the circus decide to have the nuclear Armageddon they’ve been so eagerly awaiting.

I’d presume it wouldn’t take long for us to start looking like the greys. Maybe a few thousand years. Which is nothing in the span of time.

However, I don’t believe they are us from the future. There are many ‘creatures’ in the gods creations - lower case G deliberate.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I still think they are from the Oort cloud. They are from the last intelligent cuvilization that developed on Earth and left because of some catastrophy.

They are looking in on the ones that stayed home.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If greys are humans from the future then what timeline do they come from?

from one i wouldn't want to live in. i'm kinda partial to my package.
edit on 16-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Your talking about heads doesn't compute. It's a proven fact that humans are growing 5% every hundred years so if they came from our future they would be physically taller than us not smaller and the head size would be irrelevant.

Your talking about heads doesn't compute.

If they came from our future, chances are they came from another place in the Solar System having thought they screwed things up here, so have mastered space travel. This means a whole different physical life for ourselves for many centuries in different gravity and different atmospheres "en route home" from that future, not to mention the packet diet and biological changes.

No wonder we look funny to us.

I personally think all Greys are the children of Elon from Mars in the future looking for the first Bitcoin and Q.
edit on 16/11/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Not to be pedantic but 'timeline' is to me a parallel universe term where they split at some point maybe from our timeline into their parallel timeline.
Because if you mean what point in the future they originated that ain't a line.

I also think that the greys are avatars of a form of existence that is not per se real. they are shadows so to speak.
More like from what plane are they not time not space

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

They are from dreamy dreamy land because they are not real.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Kind of yes.
Depends on your definition of 'real' if with that you only mean corporeal yes.
If with real you mean exist at all, no they exist the same as unicorns do as representation that mostly takes place in your mind.
Or dragons is maybe a better example where peeps took dinosaur bones to tell a story.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

That was an insightful reply to my silly way of commenting. I agree with you.

Perhaps kind of Jungian in a way.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Greys may be from the future. How about other types of aliens that were seen?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well, if the greys are from the future....It means they succeeded in making people eat bugs for food.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If the Grey ETs are actually an evolved form of humans that came from the future of some 3750 years, then they shouldn't have any need to come back to their own past and interfere with their own ancestors. With close to 4,000 years of knowledge, technical advances, and the ability to travel time, I see no need to physically appear in the past for any reason.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Interesting idea, but I think we would need to look at the evolution of the whole body and just head size.

Even if we only look at the head, how could we explain the change in the eyes, nose and ears and even the general head shape?

edit on 17/11/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Think of parallel worlds as a old time record that is infinite in size. Each groove represents a parallel world, we are all going through time at the same moment. All you need to do is move the needle over a notch to jump to the next world.

Take the radius from the center outward, that line represents the same exact time in space each parallel world is at that moment.

The the further out the grooves, from the one you pick the more difference in universes. If you choose two grooves next to each other the universes are almost exact.

In other words, I don’t think aliens can move forward or rearward in time, I think they can slide through different universes, dimensions. Like jumping tracks on a record.
edit on 17-11-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

i would agree with that alien grays are the product of pop culture and Hollywood
the first known image of a gray alien appeared in print around 1919 and copied ever since.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX

Greys may be from the future. How about other types of aliens that were seen?

to date no one has ever "seen" an alien there is no evidence to support seeing aliens other than "these claims were purely anecdotal" not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: evad001

That's not true, take a look at the Nazca Lines and aboriginal cave paintings in Australia. Those are two off the top of my head I know there's more.

Back to the thread....Due to the grandfather paradox nothing from the future can come back to the same timeline. So maybe they are from a different dimension on Earth from the future?

If Roswell was real then we have interacted with Greys. There's also a conspiracy we had an agreement with Greys to allow abductions for a technology exchange. I think after all of that, we would know if they are from Earth or not.

I believe they are aliens who have been here a long time.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If Greys/Grays are our future selves, they are a reflection of what humans will look like after a war that screwed us up physically, but made us very intelligent!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join