It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Election Integrity Partnership Censorship Onslaught Exposed Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The House Homeland Security Committee apparently has released more proof of the government censorship efforts for the 2020 elections!

Happened under Trump but he was the main target, proving again the Executive Branch Departments have been infiltrated long term decades ago.

Long Live The First Amendment!

They did it with deep rounder enclaves and sub routes to "avoid" legal action!

But some we know actually were direct and real violations!

Wake up people !!!! Even if you support this government breach. WAKE UP! 🎺

This is just a surface report. This goes deep down all the way to bedrock and even seemingly "small" comments on "small" sites are targeted. Don't think this is just big fish eating big fish. Don't be naïve. 🆘

Jim Jordan: Censorship Org ‘Election Integrity Partnership’ Was Created at DHS Agency’s Request

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) has released further evidence of the collaboration between the federal government and private institutions to censor the First Amendment protected speech of Americans, including new files show that the infamous Election Integrity Partnership, which targeted social media posts for censorship during the 2020 election, was created “at the request” of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). One of the examples of the censorship machine in action shared by Jordan is a request to censor a tweet by President Donald Trump including a link to a Breitbart News story.

The Election Integrity Partnership (EIP) is a consortium of four organizations: the Stanford Internet Observatory, the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensics Research Lab, the University of Washington’s Center for an Informed Public.

Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC), in a hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee earlier this year, played a clip unearthed by the Foundation for Freedom Online showing the Atlantic Council , showing the Atlantic Council casually discussing the EIP’s “partners in government… most particularly those in CISA/DHS.”

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
They are doing it right now to Crowder with the Nashville tranny manifesto.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Wake up people !!!!

People don't want to wake up and face the scary truth of how little control over their lives they really have. They will stay in their little bubble of denial until it hits them directly and they lose everything they've spent their lives working for.

* I have to say, of all the user names I've seen through the years on ATS yours is by far my favorite. I don't know why, but it always makes me chuckle.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Well , Here We Go Again.............

" BREAKING: Voting Machines Shut Down in PA After Flipping Votes "

" Voting machines in multiple Pennsylvania precincts were shut down after they flipped cast votes from one candidate to another, the very same issue that was found to have happened in multiple states in 2020 as unprecedented election fraud gripped the nation. The shutting down of the voting machines in Pennsylvania could mark the first time that a government has actually acknowledged that the machines are flipping votes."

nationalfile.com...

You know , I Notice All these "Alleged " Vote Flipping Incidents Always End Up a Red Vote Turning Blue ..........Hmm......

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I've been asking this question for quite awhile without any valid response.

In what scenario would a voting machine tally the exact opposite output than what was input?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

" In what scenario would a voting machine tally the exact opposite output than what was input? "

I Dunno , a HACK ?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That would be the top contender for reasoning.

Logic fulfills the a+b=c scenario.

Yet here we have a + b -a = c

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Explanation: ... We had four boxes of Liberty ...

en.wikipedia.org...

The four boxes of liberty is an 19th century American idea that proposes: "There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge. Please use in that order."

The soap box represents exercising one's right to freedom of speech to influence politics to defend liberty. The ballot box represents exercising one's right to vote to elect a government which defends liberty. The jury box represents using jury nullification to refuse to convict someone being prosecuted for breaking an unjust law that decreases liberty. The cartridge box represents exercising one's right to keep and bear arms to oppose, in armed conflict, a tyrannical government. The four boxes represent increasingly forceful methods of political action.

Personal Disclosure: ...

tree of liberty quotation

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

How many boxes do you still possess eh?

Me?, As an Aussie, I am just waiting on the kinetic civil war in the USA to break out!

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Update,,,,,,,,,,,

" Pa. election 2023: A complete guide to who is on the ballot, when to vote, how to vote, where to vote, casting mail ballots ,
and Who is Flipping the Most Votes..........

whyy.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Update,,,,,,,,,,,

" Pa. election 2023: A complete guide to who is on the ballot, when to vote, how to vote, where to vote, casting mail ballots ,
and Who is Flipping the Most Votes..........

whyy.org...

I notice "mail ballot" and "absentee ballot" are 2 separate and distinct ballots !!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

edit on 11/8/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SupportToSaveWorld

Yes, there is a flashy new dildo at the rump robber down the road, and poor Skippy spent all his money getting that tennis ball removed from his ass. Please donate.

top topics

join