It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Think Pastor-Mayor F.L. Copeland is Now Burning in Hell?.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAlternateOpinion

A homosexual should never be a Baptist minister. Dont believe me read the bible. Homosexuals can be saved and go to heaven but not if your playing on those urges like he obviously was.

(post by FactorFake2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

So he gets off scott free and gets to go around again?

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Adlow75yo

I haven't come across any information on this person that they were homosexual. Crossdresser, in transition, both yes, but nothing on the sexual preference. Where did you get this information?

I have met a few, even a woman becoming a man that still have the same original 'normal' preferences in that area. They just wanted to look the other sex than their original equipment.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

What you said sounded like you were speaking to others using the vector of this guy about something else. Something on your mind? If you've seen someone, say, "talking tough" and you don't "approve" or you don't think they are "living up to their persona" (having nothing in this case to do with gay stuff or cross dressing) how do you know from your place on the outside that they aren't

1) having conversations with others who aren't you as an adult involving said "getting in someone's face" or,
2) willing to and very easily approached but you haven't bothered or,
3) not involved with some outside persons perhaps false assumptions about this person or interested in their plotlines.

The answer in this case is not a dox because imagine if the assumptions turned out not to be true and you simply just harassed a person and found yourself embarrassed in your neighborhood or the community at large. A lot of people think that they are the moral police of the net only they have their own highly odd and very specific set of morals that they developed in a room while reading or watching television and deciding they didn't like their carrot cake. How do you know the anonymity is being used as a "cloak" and isn't just common courtesy for people to not have to interact with strangers like any old wall or a fence?

This got me thinking, there's been a lot of stupid little, hacky funny things going on here as of late so what if some bored person on some whirlwind of strange moral codes and vengeance gets ahold of someone's picture, pulls some kind of revenge-p by editing some bts inspired body beneath their picture and subjects them unto a strange self concocted world of dangers only to be pilloried when it is found out not to be true, or just an interference from some person that had an issue with someone being snippy and you basically just endangered someone who was just a little odd or maybe some kind of artist but was minding their own and not up for being stalked by random strangers who really have their own thing going on or are ganging up on people due to a need to personally dominate a space with some odd breathy movie inspired wannabe kill bill type scenario they had from a domestic pad?

And let's bring in military involvement. This person is perfectly confident about their pranks online, nothing crosses any lines and you've just gone on some spree because you misread cues or have an obsessive need to assign current beliefs to a person and it was found that they are just up to some marilyn Manson type art pieces, nobody cares, their friends and neighborhood couldn't care, CO already knows, and you essentially just offered someone up to danger because of bored ennui.

What then? We aren't moral police and a dox is not the answer because of what we think of a guy.
edit on 7-11-2023 by firstofAkhet because: reply function

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

From the person I replied to above, not sure where he got his info. And it's in the op.
edit on 7-11-2023 by Adlow75yo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: QRST4D
a reply to: nugget1

Couldn’t it be the case that creating a trans persona was part of this person’s self-acceptance?

Why hide it from his congregation? Why the meltdown when the truth was brought to light? His reaction suggests his deception was not only intentional but made him a dishonest person, willing to lie to the people who looked to him for spiritual guidance.
What else might this person be hiding? Who wants a dishonest pastor? Doesn't living a lie in front of his congregation equate to doing the devil's work?

I can excuse his humanity, but not the position he continued to hold-until he got outed.

Bubba Copeland did not understand that God created him and allowed him to be, who he became.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

He was a passionate preacher that knew how to rally a crowd. Got some of his sermons here in Australia TV.

You may be mistaking him with Kenneth Copeland. Not the same person.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: firstofAkhet

I really have a trouble understanding what you're writing about so I might fail to address all of your issues but I will try nevertheless.

If you choose some career and style of living, there usually comes some etiquette with it. Wherever we are, we are bound by social norms. When you're a pastor and you preach Christian values to your congregation, it is expected you put your money where your mouth is. That means you show with your life that you believe in what you preach. And an overweight dude parading online in his wife's panties and talking dirty isn't exactly a socially approved idea of a Christian preacher.

Now, if dressing up for a girl and being foul is one's true Self, one needs to be upfront about it. Sometimes, being authentic requires leaving the old life behind you. It's up to the individual to decide if it's worth it. If people choose to lie about themselves and the lie gets revealed, that's on them. Nobody else is to blame. Each of us is responsible for our decisions. If we f*** up, we can't blame anyone else for the consequences.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean by "trouble." That's normally an excuse, the ol' "your words are hazy..so very haaazy."
Whatever.

Your second paragraph was fine. No kidding. I agree. You reiterated my point. I was stating we aren't moral police.

I don't know what you mean by "dressing up like a girl and acting foul."

What is it with ats and saying

"I don't know what you mean."
"I will take what you say, reword it and tell you theres etiquette like a dirty little boy."
"I will assume you are a child because I like to."

But anyways I agree but the last paragraph I already addressed. Its already there.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You said it perfectly and beautifully.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You don't need to read too much into my post. I'm not assuming you're a child or whatever.

I'm talking about personal responsibility. There's no need for the moral police but people judge each other, whether we like it or not.

If at some point in my life, I choose to show a middle finger to the social norms and do something contrary to what is expected from me, I must be willing to accept the consequences. If it comes back to bite me, I will be a pussy to shift the blame and make excuses.

edit on 7-11-2023 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Lol we probably agree. I assume you meant by your last sentence that you wouldn't be and that that's a typo.

No problem, I won't read too much into it.

Hey I appreciate your forthcomingness. And your attitude. And yeah people judge but sometimes the information is incorrect. So there's reason to be reserved against people going around making decisions for others from some kind of a perspective that "if you were so tough you'd be able to handle a bunch of strangers all up in your biz." I like your communication. I apologize I'm a little burnt by personal persecutions I've endured. I try to keep my cool but without communication everyone has designs on everyone else and a simple joke gets turned into a conspiracy. And so #it none of this is written in stone. Actions are written in stone, communication isn't....
edit on 7-11-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That’s a real disgusting shame. And if you’d ever read the TRUE word of God, not some bastardised crap taken from the filth they call the King Kane’s Version, you would know why. Unfortunately, 98.1% of Bibles NO MATTER THE LANGUAGE OR LOCATION are now made using the KJV so getting a chance to actually read the true word of God is nearly impossible now. Thankfully I’m one of the 10,000,000 people in Greece and so I can read straight from the unedited, unchanged, unflithed word but I don’t know what to tell the other 7,000,000,000 people on earth. What I will say though is it is quite dumb to take your bible from some bastard who was a devout luciferian in life and proud of it, as he reignited Masonry all over Europe and wrote the KJV with his coauthor, demonologies John Dee. The fact so many so-called “CHRISTIANS” are too dumb to think for themselves and decide for themselves if a luciferian and a demonologist are really whom they want to get their bible from. Two people who removed yet ANOTHER four books that I guess they couldn’t corrupt and change on the way to the publisher. I for one don’t believe they were inspired or saints deserving of the right to edit the whole bible, but I guess SO many Christian’s do, since they SWEAR by the KJV despite all the additions, edits, mistranslations, the purposely bastardised stuff…oh well, TETO!

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Most people are probably pretty secular.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

His real problem was hypocrisy, living the life of deception. I don't understand why he suddenly became a sort of a martyr for LGBT ideology. He wasn't really LGBT. It was a joke for him, a dress up, a way to transgress the social norms in the safe word of virtual anonymity.

I don't think it was dress up. You don't put that much effort into crafting a persona if you don't enjoy the acknowledgement as that identity. It comes off like he really enjoyed being a curvy dragrace like persona that posted perverse things.

And that goes for all fake online persona.

For point of reference, you know what happens to all the sinister meme monkeys. What do they do? They craft their sevenfold personae and lose their sh*t when it's called out or that bubble is popped.

I don't see a transgression game, I see a closet case with an affinity for being the curvy trans identity he had to keep secret. A want to be seen as that. One tapping probable repression. A need for acceptance as this person they are trying to be.

It's the postmodern version of Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, it's called Lady Chardonnay and Bubba The Southern Pastor.

A little before 3 AM in the garden of good and evil now.
edit on 7-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

So just so we are clear, this guy is this guy. He had a thing for something I couldn't be into to save my life. He's one random dude.

But here you are going off about plastic identities and meme monkeys. Ok this sounds like word crafting and an ideology to me. Who cares about the latter? Why is it your crusade to call out meme monkeys? Let it go.

Garden of good and evil is your own imagery. You are not so high and mighty you set tone.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Huh?

That wasn't directed at you, that was for Twisted Puppy.

Thought the analogy was obvious. Deceptive would have been a better word than fake, perhaps ideation?

I think you may be reading a different thread. There's no subtext or anything here. Just a reference that this poster will understand, and how it relates to online persona.
edit on 7-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yes I replied to you after you replied to someone else!!

Your entire posture here has been laced with backing out and opinion.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join