It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wars and rumours of war - I think we have officially entered that prophesied time period now.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Just one point on the 'religion is too simplistic'.. In the Christian faith we are admonished that the Holy Spirit of God will "lead you into all truth". So even though we have a perfect record of God's precepts & commands in scripture, it is truly the case that our quest for truth, through learning & spiritual gifts, is not complete - we are on a journey.

Enlightened Christians are aware of this & do not shun knowledge - knowledge is a wonderful thing, and personally I believe that we can overcome the eugenecist model for the control of humanity through sleight of hand genocide, by inventing our way out of the problems that come with overpopulation.

The globalists want to kill us all & keep the resources for themselves - but with only a few hidden & suppressed technologies, we could make the deserts bloom & draw gold from the oceans, we could desalinate to provide drinking water to the world, and we could transmit hige reserves of power wirelessly, without any need to burn oil in order to achieve the same.

But having said that, so-called fossil fuels aren't actually all that bad, it's a real battle of propaganda to overcome the lies & deception over the course of at least the past three decades, as the shady globalists set up their plans to get rid of us all by 2030. # them, we can invent our way out of the crises we face, if only they would back off & let us do just that.

Again, I fully agree with you. Tptb are trying to enforce new climate change regulations, thinking that this is hue thru can control everything, including forcing all of us into purchasing expensive EV’s which most of us cannot afford, even if we wanted to, which I don’t, because I don’t have a desire to spend hours at a charging station. I have enough stuff to do in my day, without that stupid waste of time. It should not be something forced on us, and I agree with you that fossil fuels are plentiful. The economics of scarcity has been around for a while to raise prices to make some rich. Plus EVs drain the electric power grid, so why is it being touted as some great thing?
The globalists do indeed want to kill us, especially those who refuse to support their Agenda 21/2030 world totalitarian control.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

There was a Hollywood movie about robots…. Then there was the Future Shock movie we had to see in Jr High, and the episode of Star Wars where the robots were the fighters… seems it’s here www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I want to say something about this kind of talk. It is BS. This exact climate in the middle east was happening during a big chunk of y childhood. The entire time it was the end times and the end time preaching. I had to grow up scared to death that I would never see the end of many different years. Yet here i am and another Middle East cycle is starting and again, like last time, it’s the beginning of the end.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've watched the kingdom of heaven
The third crusade 1189 - 1192 the battle for Jerusalem

Now 830 years later and still we face this war and nothing has changed where we should live in peace , where all religions should peaceful be together on this holy land

Will there ever be such kingdom for mankind to live in peace?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

The world is no worse than it was in the past.

Just to be clear, and in light of the facts mentioned in the first paragraph of my comment on page 1, the following descriptions would count as "worse than it was in the past"? (regardless if you agree with these descriptions or not)

One British historian wrote: “The 20th century was the most murderous in recorded history. . . . It was a century of almost unbroken war, with few and brief periods without organised armed conflict somewhere.” A report from the Worldwatch Institute states: “Three times as many people fell victim to war in [the 20th] century as in all the wars from the first century AD to 1899.”

That last quote obviously wasn't a description, but a cold hard fact. Which is quite a significant statistical difference if you look at the amount of time we're talking about here. It is partly what the other bolded description is based on.

To me, the awareness of these facts, really doesn't warrant a conclusion that "the world is no worse than it was in the past". That people have become more proficient at killing other people, and do it on a more frequent basis cause they can also do it faster (including the logistics of these efforts), definitely counts as "worse".

People caring more, or pretending to care more, about civilian casualties or other atrocities, really doesn't negate that, nor the endresult. And what is that 'care' worth if they still support military service as some kind of noble service for your country (or some other positive selling point, such as when it's glamorized in the entertainment media, along with various weaponry, marketing specific guns, pro-military, pro-war and nationalistic propaganda, etc.)?

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not wage warfare* [“We do not wage warfare.” Lit., “we are not doing military service.” ...; Lat., non . . . mi·li·ta'mus.] according to what we are in the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God;” (2 Cor 10:3-5)

“A careful review of all the information available goes to show that, until the time of Marcus Aurelius [121-180 C.E.], no Christian became a soldier; and no soldier, after becoming a Christian, remained in military service.” (The Rise of Christianity, by E. W. Barnes, 1947, p. 333) “It will be seen presently that the evidence for the existence of a single Christian soldier between 60 and about 165 A.D. is exceedingly slight; . . . up to the reign of Marcus Aurelius at least, no Christian would become a soldier after his baptism.” (The Early Church and the World, by C. J. Cadoux, 1955, pp. 275, 276)
edit on 8-11-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm saying this, but, we need to really get in touch with the parable of the 7 virgins. That means survival and does not involve all of this courtly drama and rumors about illuminati or lizard people or intrigue in dumbs or figureheads in the news, or rich people we always spread rumors about owning big underground tunnels but people. It involves survivalists not preachers or protestors although you can guarantee that a big dose of the latter would crash things but that's not what decides the particular technicalities of getting your gear and this. First I will address that this is intended not to address "the world" but the few scrappy individuals in an American audience. Russia knows this already. The frozen north is what it is. The Inuit are saying "duh." Britain is a place with a culture that goes all the way back. But 5 individuals are sitting in America with their parables and gear and going smh. Let me tell you about the construction of underground facilities and what a death trap they are when it comes to fallout.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: firstofAkhet

Slightly confused about your post, any refrences for the parable of 7 Virgin's. I am a card carrying heathen my partner would not let me call my son Lucifer sob.
He is the bringer of light we would be stuffed without that :-/

Wikipedia

Hadith description
edit
Details of descriptions of houri (or ḥūr), in hadith collections differ, but one summary (by Smith & Haddad) states:[1]

they are generally said to be composed of saffron from the feet to the knees, musk from the knees to the breast, amber from the breast to the neck, and camphor from the neck to the head.[37] Working often with multiples of seven, the traditionalists have described them as wearing seventy to 70,000 gowns, through which even the marrow of their bones can be seen because of the fineness of their flesh, reclining on seventy couches of red hyacinth encrusted with rubies and jewels, and the like. The ḥūr do not sleep, do not get pregnant, do not menstruate, spit, or blow their noses, and are never sick.[38]

Another hadith, also in Jamiʽ at-Tirmidhi and deemed "good and sound" (hasan sahih) gives this reward specifically for the martyr:

There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head—and its gems are better than the world and what is in it—he is married to seventy-two wives among the wide-eyed houris (Ar. اثْنَتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ زَوْجَةً مِنَ الْحُورِ الْعِينِ) of Paradise, and he may intercede for seventy of his close relatives.[61]

All the talk off end times is getting me excited I may be required to enlist and worship at my local mosque.
If there is a Heaven I like the sound of the one in the Quaran.

Sorry to go all Charli Hedbo just a bit of fun.
For those that follow Islam ʿalayhi s-salām.

edit on 8-11-2023 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Dont get why you're confused.

The parable is a parable. Ever read a parable? I doubt you haven't. So you are debating religious preference. I wasn't. I will quote: Rumi, the occasional Norse texts, the bible and the bhagavad gita.

edit on 8-11-2023 by firstofAkhet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

I must get DNA tested shirley I am more Rhesus monkey bred with a multi poli substance engourging guinea pig, possessed by a sloth lizard diety. Than Homo Sapien.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
-accidental post due to misreading of reply function

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Lol funnily enough I have multiple theological doctrines and teachings littering my book shelf. Quaran, Bhagavad Gita, diffrent Bibles, The complete Bible Dictionary, The Upanishads, Sutra's, history of Greek and Norse mythology, Book of The Dead, The Golden Dawn, and multiple more occult texts.

Many more in non print form Torah, Talmud the list goes on..Works by Dawkins, Sagan, Hitchins etc....Travelled India and visited many holy sites of every faith and spent time with Sadhus.

Went to a Catholic school.... Probably why I am an undecutated fool!

Was just requesting an in text refrence for the "parable", sorry that is problematic.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh I didn't know you wanted it quoted. I figured that people didn't need it quoted. I like you're an uneducated fool. Because you probably have a bit of wisdom 😉 I don't remember the exact words but it is where there were 7 virgins a few of who were faffing around and only one had oil in their lamp. It's about readiness. Let me see if I can find it.

Its 10 not 7. Oops. Wait up. ..

Okay Matthew 25 1-13. It's a lot of text to quite here. Yes it's about virgins and a bridegroom. But it's not about women, it's about being prepared. You know that thing about allegory, the bridegroom being the church message and the bride being anyone essentially.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The older you get the more you forget, then realise and accept the unknown.

Reviewed the parable I am broadly read but not a bible refrence quide. I understand the context now.

Live, Love, Learn and Lets Hope For World Harmony. Amen

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yeah more or less only I'm not that old. But 7, ten whatever. Oh well 🤷‍♂️sorry 😆

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I'm slightly confused about YOUR post.. I have to make it absolutely plain to all passers-by, I am NOT a fan of Islam, in any way whatsoever, and I find its presence in a thread discussing Christian prophecy to be an aberration. And before anyone tries to tell me (or the passers-by) that "it's all the same Abrahamic god" - it is most assuredly NOT the case.

Muslim 'revelation' was provided to a genocidal, paedophile warlord, by 'an angel of light', and supposedly this revelation was provided by this alleged 'angel' because the Christian revelation had failed to achieve its purpose, and so allegedly a new 'revelation' & 'final' prophet was required, allegedly to supercede all previous revelation, prophets & even the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.

What actually happened was this:

The Christian missionaries in the Middle East, and in North Africa, and eventually throughout the Mediterranean & parts of Europe, was incredibly successful. New churches in harmony with the Jerusalem church blossomed everywhere, and grew organically to form a pure garden of grace in the wider regions where that faith in 'the Way', and its originator, the Lord Jesus, developed to bring new heights of Christian thought, peppered with the teachings of original Judaism, yet most assuredly being a completely new spiritual tradition which later became known as Christianity, with hundreds of thousands, even millions of followers in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa.

Then, even as Christianity was flourishing, with new converts being added daily - because the Lord confirmed the ministry of the church with miracles of physical & mental health, and deliverance fro oppression by demonic powers in a way never before seen - the serpent reacted. The Old Enemy, the Serpent, or Satan, had to find a way to tempt a certain set of unprincipled & profane men, men who were corrupt in all their ways, men who abused women & children, who fought battles so they could steal treasure from others as bandits on the roads. And indeed, Datan did find his men, and the figurehead was the degenerate warlord Mohammed. This is the man who said that his warriors should go into battle with "their penises dripping with semen & their swords dripping with blood". He was certainly oppressed by demonic powers, and it seems EXTREMELY likely that he gave himself up to possession, body & soul, by Satan or one of his high level demons, and this is what resulted in a pact of revelation & power.

Giving himself up to the demon ensured that the demon took control, and blurted out the various & diverse commands (the Hadith & Sunnah, oral traditions of sayings of Mohammed, etc) which his followers lapped up eagerly, because the commands were essentially that they could murder, rape & abuse men, women & children to deplorable ends in the name of the new god 'Allah', stealing all of their possessions & occupying their lands, benefitting from the servitude of those they did not need to murder (after the initial warfare was won they would enslave those who remained, with slave girls & boys being routinely abused along with the multiple wives each warrior was permitted to take for himself).

All of this was carried out on the orders of Mohammed, who claimed thata his followers had a right to carry out this awful destructive behaviour because Allah had commanded him to convert or murder every person within the realm of the Islamist's influence. They were claimed to be apostates, infidels, heretics, idolaters, sub-human. Particularly drawing their ire were Christians & Jews, even worse was the fate of the supposed 'idolaters' (the Hindus & Buddhists mainly). This therefore seemed like wholesale destruction, everyone was persecuted, murdered & abused, supposedly in some sort of divine quest. However, the principle purpose & actual targeting hidden within the wholesale slaughter of almost anyone who stood in their way, was that targeting of the newest faith group that had come onto the world scene in recent times. Bear in mind that Christianity developed around 33 AD onwards, developing organically in a beautiful & uplifting manner for the millions who converted free from pressure, persuaded by reason & by the virtue of the divine miracles that were performed by Jesus's followers & those who inherited the authority of the church. The church had no need to slaughter people to attain conversions - God did the work in the hearts & minds which was apparent to all who studied this new faith, the Way, and the teachings of its founder, Jesus Christ. But later, very near to 666 AD, Islam suddenly burst upon teh scene. If you watch an animation of the spread of Islam across a world map from its inception, you see a brutal & uncompromising trail of destruction, with all of the organically flowering churches of North Africa & the Mediterranean, and the Middel East, being largely destroyed, with the men fallen in battle, the women forcibly converted, married off to some Muslim Jihadi, forced to bear dozens of children to develop the strength of the Islamic kingdom/s. And of course amongst these taken captive, many were simply treated as slaves, left to die at the hands of their abusers without consequence to whomever carried out the deed. After all, she was only a Christian slave girl, she had no worth beyond satisfying the diabolical lust of the Jihadi conqueror who had claimed her, as her husband lay dead on the floor.

Islamic scripture is very clear. Allah is known to them as 'the Greatest Deceiver'. That is one of his honorific titles. They glorify that deceiver, that 'angel of light' who imparted the supposed revelation of murder, rape, paedophilia & banditry, and they revelled in their unlimited licenseure to carry out these grotesque activities, supposedly on the orders of their admittedly deceiving 'god'. Seen from this perspective it is abundantly clear that Islam is literally the work of the devil, clearly showing why it has never produced a high functioning society - except one in which it uses oil money to fund a state built around the labour of slaves & the slavery of women.

I could write so much more on this topic, but it should be clear that Islam was inculcated by demonic forces to disrupt the success of the followers of 'the Way', eventually known as Christianity. Islam was the devil's strategy to undermine the amazing work which the Lord Jesus had initiated in His followers, and indeed the Lord sustains it even today, by miraculous means, in the face of widespread persecution in many parts of the world - persecution mostly at the hands of Islamists.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The bridegroom is the Lord Himself, not the church's message.

The virgins were representative of various individual members of the church, in a service-oriented role.

Those who failed to remain prepared & ready were chastised for their failure.

Those who were prepared & watchful, awaiting the bridegroom's return, were able to offer appropriate assistance when the bridegroom/ the Lord returned - they were rewarded.

Overall it is a very simple parable, but I find it strange that you refer to it haphazardly, without knowing its meaning. Are you a Christian of your own choosing, or were you raised in a Christian home? Then I could understand that maybe you'd heard about the parable in a sermon when you were young, but then you never committed your own life to God. I'm not judging you, I'm just curious to know why you're commenting in this manner, if not for reasons of genuine faith.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Stop being pedantic.

The problem was solved. You're actually incorrect. I got the message correct but the number incorrect. It's a number.

Me and mr aliens already worked it out.

You sir are a freaking pharisee. Which is odd being that most of your posts involve stuff about dreams. But I allowed it because I could challenge you on that but in the service of allowing people to get most of the message right I let it go.

Shall I get worse sir fly sir?

Ok. You wrote post after post about fighting demons in your room and the use of thummim and urim. You inventively claimed that this was ok with christianity as well as your use of dreams as an Oracle.

Shall I do more?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Ok, I will also address that I am secular and don't intend to change that.

I tread damn near close to some things and have in life that I know you would not approve of from your wheelchair. As I will continue to. None of the semen dripping stuff you mentioned above but you might have torn up my led zepp album. And I forget numbers. I'm very doctrinally versed ironically enough so you caught me with the rare "1, 7, 12 what's it to you" error. Lol so be it.

It's best you not live in my world. There are only 7 virgins there and you'd try to save all 10.

By the way, the virgins are not "in a service oriented role." That is actually unbiblical. Yes they serve the lord but they are not taken to be servants of a church body. The message was intended to address the general state of man. Nowhere did it state anything about a role. It wasn't exclusionary of it, but it definitely didn't intend to say anything pro or con about any role. That's kind of your invention.

edit on 20-11-2023 by firstofAkhet because: 😉 I hope that

edit on 20-11-2023 by firstofAkhet because: I'll get to it later someone is going to put a bag over my head

<< 1  2   >>

join