It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BYO2023 The 'foxes' abode. ...non writer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
"Knock" "knock" Came the noise on the door of an unassuming dwelling. If the dwelling had; Assumptions the best one would have been "I am and have been being watched." Since such a place does not assume such? "Who is there?" issued from the entry way through the door. The assumption 'it' has made is that is the gate to watch for in having watched from inside of it... "Hello; Madam or miss. May I have a moment of your time; If you have it to spare?" As polite as the inquiry was? It was to wave off the pensiveness, of the individual; That knocked and knew them to be female. However; Also waved off, was the notion, 'since it' was traditional that the; 'Man' of the house, be away at work; In what would be called: Proper households... Also knowing of some 'men of a house' having a door to door job? All of those 'notions' and 'assumptions' and would be; Fears? Melted and seeing how 'it' was day? She opened the door.

To turn this story; Like the knob on the door that opened; Into 'something' A bit more surreal? Cats. There; I said it: Cats... Once having been; Trained are just as 'guilty...' GUILTY! Says 'all dogs' at once and also in; Unison not needing, to hear or inquire further... So guilty of what; one may ask? Being found "Guilty of pooping out side miss" said the voice. The madams; Eyes widened "Oh you poor thing!" Then a huge slight or cacophony of barking if you will; In the language of: Dogs: "THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO POOP!" As all of 'them' being found; Guilty of: 'That' on the inside and kicked 'out' For having done such a thing... But having; All at once deemed the cat guilty? 'It' the cat was let in... To do it's business and since; 'It' is a quiet, rarely; Excitable, relaxing company? Kept.

After some time... A knocking or should I say; Scratching sounded on: THE DOOR... The curtain pulled A bit aside in the window; Peering out with the cat laying on the back of the couch was; The madam of the house, at the direction of the door. "Shoo! Go away!" Came the voice aimed towards; The door and it's 'knocker'. Sad... But not deterred; The dog 'sat' exactly as it had seen humans do on that contraption for their poop called a toilet; In an attempt of I think I have it ma'm may I try again? Why a toilet? You: Subconsciously, may have asked: But didn't know 'it'... While still wondering? 'They'(both cats and dogs) have: 'Toiled at' their mind about it for quite; Some time in; How to use 'it' of course.

In the end; 'All' women; Can say together at once(much like the dog in the cats guilt) and as any experienced: Custodian knows; 'That has the power to enter both' when they(bathrooms) are separate and 'it' is their job? Commode. As it is the command(come) and a; Welcome when: Both 'cat and dog' know; How to use 'it' when: Hearing and understanding 'it' properly.

All such names as; Brother John and pointing at someone else; As if they are: 'Game or guilty'? Quickly sends a; Boot in 'reminder' that: When 'it' comes to the: REAL belly of the beast? It is there and only: 'THERE' does the; True owner of all four(cat, dog, man and woman) come to mind; Of who actually rules: "The roost." While the: "Tree" may knock... One of these days; Not 'fearing' the corpse of it's friend... Hung in such a manner and ask: Sir or madam; "How does one; Wipe one's roots free from: The dog's cock?"

Until then; I suppose... The jokes of pulling; One's 'leg' 'it'(The tree) does, when one is out of the house; Will continue... Until 'it' finds out or gains; The courage to: Knock and inquire.

The End
edit on 29-10-2023 by crowf00t because: punct.

edit on Sun Oct 29 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Well that was a rather rambunctious read lol.

I'll have to investigate it a few times!

S+F

Great writing by the way!

edit on 29-10-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Marci beau coup

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

like you invented your own format to go with it.

It speaks to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Hold a word in mind clearly and right before the knock affirm that you are holding it and let go of the knock and just do it listening intently... it may or may not be any surprise that the "knock" will 'speak' or say what you were holding in mind...

Some people with their mind who knows where? Leave such mental impressions and energies of all sorts behind when whatever task it is; is something they rather not be doing or some place they would rather not be doing "it" in.

Many people having become aware of such a phenomena expatriate to run away and seek some peace or solace... instead of inquiring two things; one how does it speak English as it's tongue instead of a foreign one? There and then one should realize it already was doing that until the person noticed 'it' and in an attempt to not being driven crazy by 'it' fled to where such a thing is not imprinted everywhere... however now time for the eyes to get really big; who's language was it in before realization of that?... and where the hell were you that entire time if not there dwelling among them like Goldilocks in the three bears house?

The formatting is more poor attempt at punctuation and it is nice to see it works at least in your case of liking it, and no for those others wondering; I have never cared nor desired to learn the placement of it... Thanks anyways.

Happy Holidays

edit on 29-10-2023 by crowf00t because: sp.

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Very intriguing. Your prose reads like the script to a Twilight Zone episode. I will have to read it again and again.

Thank you for showing yourself to us!

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: argentussy

Now that's a show that will slow down the legalize it folks that have and forgot about everyone else...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That's a curious use of semicolons. Like Argentus, I need to go over it a few times to get all the facets of the narrative.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I had to read that 3 times and I am still not sure about it.

I( can say though that I ended with a smile on my face so there is that!

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Were bugs in it?

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t

Were bugs in it?

Nah there might be bugs in my brain though

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK In Egypt those that carried what some call a "purse" door to door was recognizing speech of an animal but knowing one "human"; The anthropomorphism seen in the images... If blessed with a hook? Theyd be happy to collect those upper intestines that some call a "phlegm body" which some see better than a bile body and put it in their: "Brain bucket".

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t
a reply to: SprocketUK In Egypt those that carried what some call a "purse" door to door was recognizing speech of an animal but knowing one "human"; The anthropomorphism seen in the images... If blessed with a hook? Theyd be happy to collect those upper intestines that some call a "phlegm body" which some see better than a bile body and put it in their: "Brain bucket".

Lol what an image that conjours up

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

How is a riding motorcycle without a face shield or helmet; Not such a Venus fly trap?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

well its the law to always have a helmet in the UK so my experience of not having a helmet is limited.

To be honest though, if you are thinking about crashing all the time, you got no business being on a bike, you really need to be thinking exclusively about what you are doing

edit on ndpThu, 02 Nov 2023 05:34:03 -050020232023-11-02T05:34:03-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

The words! The thoughts and the timeline! It’s like when I ate a jellyfish in Florida a long time ago.
edit on 2-11-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Pee does not work to cease the stinging it only makes it worse; Getting back in the water does so those; 'nettles' can 'swim' off.

Some people are intentionally mean to people not oneself thinking they need to suffer the same or worse no matter the true or real age of the individual.

Not self are just such idiots in trying to form another person as oneself thinking delusion-ally by some suggestion that they are somehow perfect by another's word meaning trust and dependence on it. Then drags everyone around in their stupidity r should one say gullibility.

Such a thing would be a compliment where the person fed it still wants that food and hearing it elsewhere on someone else in application desires it and the weird thing is? It is 100& Pavlovian and can be unconditioned.

For many stuck with such fools? The sooner? The BETTER. Worse is the enabler that says doing it is OK only they directly benefit from it and it isn't them being dragged by that: insert as many expletives as possible.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ohh no I would rather eat the jellyfish and not have the pee in my mouth 🤮

My friend is stuck with the enabler. His life is full of drinking, wasting time and he waits for nothing! Makes me sick!

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

perhaps it is a personal regimen that works for him and he is stone walled; Doing that until something major changes then he and his situation will too. I know there are plenty that will fabricate something major to try to force that change... but in doing such a thing is where the real evil lay as when it was not real and had no real foundation in truth then that person will revert back to the same state as you stated until such a thing is an actual reality and not just wishful thinking on his behalf.

Others belief is a prison not a key of escape.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Lost in a Forrest

A Fox clinging to Pine; Waiting for high tide...

Having seen; Old fur gathering in the tree tops...

Ever green being; Its heart?

Is why it is a Fox.

Waiting for the; 'Crow' of the Chicken...

Is: When it descends to the root.

Always smiling at; One taste remembered?

Old bones; Are dusted off at every step.
edit on 4-11-2023 by crowf00t because: xl

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join