It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amendments To International Health Regulations 2024 - Scamming Their Way Into The NWO.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi.....NEW..... ATS,

So it seems our beloved forum home has become a hotbed of disorder, mayhem & misrule over the past week or so. Like many of you I've had to reinvent myself simply in order to gain access to the forum, post my initial five posts & set myself up ready to post my 'first' thread of October 21st, 2023. And though I say it myself, this is quite possibly the most important thread I will ever have posted here in these hallowed halls. This one's for all the marbles, and what's more, we ain't in Kansas anymore.

So, if I may direct your attention to the excellent source known & loved by many, the CORBETTREPORT.COM - and more specifically to a video entitled A Million People Need to Share This Video (on CHD = Children's Health Defence)

The Cliff Notes version is something along the lines as follows: The International Health Regulations 2005 is a body of legislature established by the World Health Organisation which almost all nations of the world are signed up to, it deals in terms of the health of the international population as regards pandemic preparedness & the like, as you might surmise. Amendments were proposed in 2021, and are currently being assessed by a 'working group' of the International Health Regultions, the WGIHR. Those amendments in their finalised form should by law should be made available for review by the public in January 2024, four entire months prior to their passage/adoption at the World Health Assembly in May 2024. CRUCIAL INFO: No president or prime minister will ever have to 'sign into effect' any of the finalised amendments which are currently in progress towards that final agreed draft.

HOWEVER. The working group came out last week & said that they didn't think they could get the amendments finalised by the legal deadline of January 2024, despite having had two years to get the amendments ready. And so, they brazenly asked for an extensions, of FOUR MONTHS, in which to finalise the agreed-upon amendments. This is dastardly, scandalous malfeasance on the part of the working group specifically, and the WHO more generally, because the WHO special counsel with the full authority of the WHO leadership AGREED to their four month extension request, meaning of course that the public will not be able to review the documents in January as is required by law, instead these amendments will be sprung upon us literally days prior to the World Health Summit 2024 in May next year.

This may sound all rather dull, dry & perhaps ultimately meaningless. However, this is absolutely not the case. This is in fact the most dangerous situation the world's peoples have encountered up to this point in the whole barrel of malarkey which has been unfolding since the pandemic rolled out in 2020. The amendments which are tabled are incredibly dystopian, authoritarian, they restrict the free movement of peoples to an extraordinary degree, in essence this is tied directly into the WHO pandemic treaty which has been spoken of previously around the interwebs in the alternate media spaces over the past few months.

Here's an article discussing the matter: Expose - WHO tries to sneak in IHR amendments without the approval of member states.

This of course nails down the meat & potatoes - not only will we the public have no chance to review the amendments - neither will the member states. They are sneaking it in by subterfuge & deception, and everyone, every member state, is bought into the propaganda & the intention, and they are willing to let it slide. It's disgusting, and shows just how corrupted the world system is at the present time.

This is such a disgusting breach of international law, the people everywhere should be up in arms. Seriously, have a little read of some of the proposed amendments, and see for yourself just how tyrannical & totalitarian these documents will prove to be when they are sprung upon us, with no chance or time to review them, before they are simply passed into effect a few days after their release during the World Health Summit of May 2024, at which point they will simply become international law which no prime minister or president will need to sign with a seal of authority, they will simply BECOME LAW.

And we all will suffer horrendously as a direct result. Have a look at James Corbett's discussion of the 'Great Travel Reset' which WILL come about when these amendments are passed into law in May next year. It is terrifying, and utterly despicable. Unless we all, as one, around the world get seriously angry about this, we will wake up in June next year to discover that no longer can we cross borders with anything even remotely resembling the freedoms of the past. We will find that the architecture of the digital control grid will be erected around us, it is beginning as we speak (consider the ULEZ scheme in Greater London, UK). Fifteen Minute Neighbourhoods will become a feature of our everyday lives if we allow them to continue to construct this digital travel control architecture, the digital gulag as James Corbett puts it.

Corbett titled his video on this matter 'A million people need to share this video' because it is absolutely vital that we get up some momentum on the matter. There are a couple of petitions & rally points appearing on the interwebs - I tracked down the following as places that seem to have some clear vision concerning how we respond to this ongoing developing situation:

International Health Regulations Amendments Will Give WHO Unprecedented Power to Override National Sovereignty, Expert Warns. These are the guys discussing the matter with James Corbett, and they have their finger on the pulse of what is happening, blow by blow. It is vital to stay appraised & stay connected to good sources of information in these dangerous times.

Health Policy Watch. These guys offer a fairly conservative monitor overseeing the steps in the process as the weasals plot their shenanigans.

WHO “Pandemic Treaty” vs Amendments to Existing International Health Regulations See the comment below:

...James pointed out that the concerning “Pandemic Treaty” which Tess Lawrie et al have been warning the world about, is a “well crafted decoy” for a more immanent threat, that is the barely known proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) that the US government proposed in January 18, 2022.

I'm hoping to locate more sources which provide for action response groups, petitions etc which we can all utilise to take measures of our own to reject & resist the tyranny which is coming - I'll post more soon.

Cheers,

TOT1771

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I've been expecting this. Just as with the ACA 'You have to pass it to know what's in it'.

Anything shrouded in so much secrecy is not going to be good; that we can count on.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They made such a mess out of this last pandemic response that I don't know how any government gave them the power to dictate health. What is next, making drugs to genetically modify people so we turn into little aliens? Maybe the aliens are time travelers from the future...that is what our people will look like a couple hundred years down the road with all of the weird stuff they are doing that changes genetic expression lately. Altering metabolism with medications is changing genetic expression. Yet, I do not believe we will be smart like the aliens are with what they are creating in meds now, in fact, most of those meds seem to dumb people down somewhat...lowering intellect.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wow, I wonder how this will go around the US as a nation of laws, the globalist wants to control everything, in any way they can, they want a one world order, Inching a bit at a time.

But what can I say, US is responsible for its formation, doing most of the financing, the world has not gotten any better since WHO formation in the 40s, now they are in the scamming business.

Enriching themselves at the expenses of other countries, especially US.

Just like the UN the WHO are a over bloated useless organization.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If the next disease originates from China then forget about any early warning to prevent worldwide spread.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your thoughts folks. These are truly dangerous, treacherous times. When you combine the activity & planning, the deception & subterfuge as seen regarding the topic of this thread, it becomes painfully obvious that we are in for a very rough ride. This is all designed to make it incredibly easy to lock us down at the first sign of a sniffle from Indonesia, or Mexico, or wherever. They will have direct & unchallenged authority to take over a sovereign nationm & command the citizenry to stay in their homes, or to travel only in the 15 minute neighbourhood they are designated.

As noted in the OP, I think this situation presently unfolding as described, is the greatest challenge to our collective & individual freedoms that the so-called free world has ever known. In truth, if we want to remain free, in some manner we need to rise up now, and take charge of the political apparatus, take charge of the military & police, ensure that decent men & women are sitting in the judiciary, ensuring that the media is torn apart, root & branch, to be reconstructed with men & women of integrity, all as part of a large, sweeping moment of history in which we all are participants.

When you combine the IHR amendments with the worldwide coordinated attack on free speech which is currently exploding in Canada, the UK, Ireland and elsewhere, with titles such as the Online Safety Bill (here in the UK) which effectively gives the police permission to enter a person's home & arrest them simply for having posted something on Facebook which is alleged to have breached their COVID misinformation rules. If you get a little pop-up box saying that your post contains misinformation, that is all the pretext they need to come in & arrest you. In Ireland they can use no knock warrantless forced entry into your home to snatch all of your devices & arrest you simply for causing offence online. It;s brutal, and is being rolled out just before the IHR amendments are being rolled out, sprung upon us by the fraudulent working group. So in essence, just prior to the greatest assault on personal liberty that the world has ever known, they slam down the barriers of censorship & warrantless arrest - so we won't be able to effectively protest the Great Travel Reset & all the horrors of the Pandemic Treaty to boot.

God help us all, because at this stage they are trying to cut us off at the knees. Live long & prosper friends. Keep your ear to the ground & share the videos in this thread far & wide, make sure people see it, understand it, and get bloody angry about it, so that we can have our world back, retrieving it from the grasp of the crazy psychopaths who think they own us & all resources. We are sovereign individuals, real men & women who have every right to exist without interference from a corrupt government & their stooges.

There must be a way we can reclaim our liverty - but we need to work as fast as we possibly can.

Godspeed.

TOT1771

edit on 21-10-2023 by TimeOfTrouble1771 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Dr John Campbell has been getting into what the WHO plans.

With what is going on in the Middle East now, it does have a potential to rip the world in half. Might even take down the UN so the WHO is going to be left toothless if it remains?

Maybe the WHO can still enact is plans in some parts of the world? If they come knocking on my door, I do not consent.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well it's not like they are not trying to help people, ( she said sarcastically).

TextVaccination
Ebola Zaire vaccine (rVSV-ZEBOV; V920; Merck) has been approved in the United States and Europe. This vaccine is genetically engineered to express a glycoprotein of a Zaire strain of Ebola virus (ZEBOV). It has shown an efficacy of 97.5% in terms of preventing infection among recipients. [31] The World Health Organization approved use of the rVSV-ZEBOV-GP vaccine during outbreaks as part of an Expanded Access/Compassionate Use protocol. From August 2018 to March 2019, 94,000 individuals, including 29,000 healthcare personnel and front-line responders, received the vaccine. Among recipients, only 71 developed Ebola virus disease, most of whom contracted the infection within 10 days of vaccination, before the vaccine is believed to confer full protection. [4]

The CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommends preexposure vaccination in the following groups [51] :

Persons who are responding to an outbreak of Ebola virus disease
Healthcare personnel at federally designated Ebola Treatment Centers in the United States
Laboratorians or other staff at biosafety level 4 facilities in the United States

Ebola vaccine

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Just sent off a letter to my local MP. Does it make a difference? By its self not a lot. if lots of residents are on a similar page it helps build some political pressure. With what we are up against it just hit a brick wall on covid. Now with a few more red pilled with how that is going, it all helps.

Maybe it just put a target on my back as one on the problem list for the RA RA boys should it go bad. One thing general Flynn found lacking with his time in the job was the intellectual courage to stand up for what they believe in. With the discrimination against the antivax, lot of good people lost there job and more. Sets a troubling tone if this globalist struggle does goes next level.

Anyway, I don't see staying quite while we do have a chance to make out view known before the boys are at our door is going to help either. While there is still some kind of democracy remaining, use it or lose it. Here is a copy of the letter, use, adapt or ignore as you see fit.

To My Local Member and Staff,

At the start of covid I did present strong evidence and tried warning about alternative treatments and the dangers of the vaccination. As things have aged since then, the case I bought has only gotten stronger.

www.c19early.com

Against the global coordinated campaign at the time, I guess you just had to learn the hard way. I expect your office has a clearer picture now on how the vax campaign went and is still going in our area. The rise in all cause mortality is a serious issue.

Now it looks like the World Health Organization is trying to gain even more control over national, local and individual sovereignty. I do not consent to the absolute rule of a global body that is held by corporate interest and operates in secret. Have any of the covid contracts our government signed been fully released yet? I do support working with the global community on global issues, but not to the point where we must accept totalitarian rule by a single unelected and unaccountable body over our individual health matters.

I don't know all the exact details of what and how the WHO is trying to expand its power and authority. There are a lot of warning signs that if left unchecked, the desires for absolute authority will absolutely corrupt. With the current standard set by the WHO on covid, individual health is low on the priorities.

For one risk assessment we face from the WHO by Dr John Campbell:

www.youtube.com...

If you would like to participate in an open global discussion about this issue and find more information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heads Up,

Kwaka

edit on 21-10-2023 by kwaka because: added 'use it or lose it'

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TimeOfTrouble1771

Just started reading the WGIHR Compilation pdf. Not good when they strike out "with full respect for the dignity, human rights, and fundamental freedoms of persons" and replace it with word salad that could mean anything depending on interpretation.

Thank you for creating a solid thread...as soon as I get my 5 posts, I'll flag it...

blend

edit on 21-10-2023 by blend because: I guess it may be 20 posts as I just tried to flag and it wouldn't let me.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone2
If the next disease originates from China then forget about any early warning to prevent worldwide spread.

www.cnn.com...

And if it's paid for by US tax dollars there will definitely be people armed with television science and pharma sponsored "facts" ready to deflect blame away from megalomaniacs that don't value human life.

There was never going to be any stopping of worldwide spread.

More baseless nonsense derived from a totally flawed premise, that was itself part of a now collapsed narrative, where shutting the toy isle at Walmart and wearing a bandana on your face at the park stops a highly contagious respiratory virus. The same kind of tired and irrational premise where a vaccine that doesn't work to prevent illness or transmission somehow could stop the disease. The way you prevent the spread of novel man-made pathogens is by no longer paying people to create them.

It's not hard to understand.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

originally posted by: quintessentone2

www.cnn.com...

And if it's paid for by US tax dollars there will definitely be people armed with television science and pharma sponsored "facts" ready to deflect blame away from megalomaniacs that don't value human life.

There was never going to be any stopping of worldwide spread.

More baseless nonsense derived from a totally flawed premise, that was itself part of a now collapsed narrative, where shutting the toy isle at Walmart and wearing a bandana on your face at the park stops a highly contagious respiratory virus. The same kind of tired and irrational premise where a vaccine that doesn't work to prevent illness or transmission somehow could stop the disease. The way you prevent the spread of novel man-made pathogens is by no longer paying people to create them.

It's not hard to understand.

To be fair all those measures were taken with not much knowledge of what we were dealing with when it started.

We now have treatments after the fact which save lives.

Whether it was man-made of not if what it out there now, Omicron, starts to mutate out of that state into another animal altogether, we won't be prepared and it will be just as it was before, that being, we don't know what we will be dealing with. So throwing caution to the wind is not the best course of action, IMO.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blend
a reply to: TimeOfTrouble1771

Just started reading the WGIHR Compilation pdf. Not good when they strike out "with full respect for the dignity, human rights, and fundamental freedoms of persons" and replace it with word salad that could mean anything depending on interpretation.

Thank you for creating a solid thread...as soon as I get my 5 posts, I'll flag it...

blend

"economic" is the magic word in there that will almost always justify any action.

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just to add a video with Dr John Campbell interviewing a Swiss International Lawyer, in which he makes it clearer that the amendments to the International Health Regulations & the so-called Pandemic Treaty are two sides of a pincer movement at the WHO which is being utilised to ensure that the WHO has the power to suspend national constitutions, human rights & international law in the interests of a self-declared 'Public Health Emergency of International Concern, or PHEIC ('pronounced 'fake' - certainly not an accident, rather a sick inside joke). These powers will be permanently erected across the entire international community, and so much control will be handed over to the WHO for any alleged health related reason, even climate change (which is stated by the WHO to be equivalent in harm to a virus) - the world will be unrecognised as a tyrannical dictatorship under a one world government chaired by UN powers in conjunction with the active setup of the WHO.

ODYSEE.COM Dr John Campbell WHO interview

This is the big leagues now, this really is the rollout of the endgame - one way or another, through the Pandemic Treaty or the International Health Regulations amendments, the New World Order will be erected by the WHO in conjunction with the United Nations, and the World Economic Forum (who entered an official partnership with the United Nations recently). So everything utterly psychotic that we've been hearing from the WEF in recent years WILL be established by this pincer action movement rolled out by the World Health Organisation. They have it gift-wrapped, especially seeing as they no longer have to present the amendments in January as they were supposed to, they will simply LAUNCH the amendments in May 2024 at the World Health Summit - there is no escaping it, unless we withdraw from these organisations completely (IE the United Nations, the World Health Organisataion & the World Economic Forum).

As the guest on the video linked in this post states, it is highly unlikely that any sane person will want to live under the system which is being proposed by these WHO amendments/ the Pandemic Treaty, so is there a real chance that the people of the world will reject these measures en masse when they are actioned in May 2024? I sincerely hope so, for if not, the situation is bleak indeed.

All freedom will be lost, even worse when they roll out the Central Bank Digital Currencies soon thereafter.

TOT1771

edit on 21-10-2023 by TimeOfTrouble1771 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
WHO Intergovernmental Negotiating Body 6–10 November and 4–6 December 2023

In this link, a lot of nations give a short 3 min statement on how progress in going on these new international regulations. Overall, progress has been made on past revisions but still much work to go. Europe and the USA are pushing the strongest to meet the May 2024 deadline. A lot of the other nations appreciate a deadline to work towards, but still much work needs to be done and have doubts about a practical agreement by then.

A lot of international concern about the funding and IP regulations. Other concerns around equity, binding / non binding clauses, legal enforcements, more simple, clearer text and infrastructure. The nations do appreciate better coordination on global health issues. As for how that is done still has a lot of issues and disagreements at this time.

Some nations also used this opportunity to provide their views on the Israel / Palestine situation.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
From the above post, one comment in the conclusions of the WHO event:

Dr Tedros encouraged delegations to communicate to their citizens that the pandemic agreement will not and cannot cede sovereignty to WHO.

While any nation can always do what it wants, it was lethal for 3 prime ministers that did not go in lock step with the covid vax agenda. While the WHO may not be the one providing leverage over a nations sovereignty, the international legal framework and corporate interests is still a risk.

How national discourse appears at risk after the May 2024 deadline in how this document and agreement evolves is also of concern.

These Amendments Would Open the Door to a Dangerous Global Health Bureaucracy

The net effect of the proposed text for the pandemic accord and the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations, would be to create a legal and financial basis for the emergence of an elaborate, internationally coordinated bio-surveillance regime and significantly strengthen the authority of the World Health Organisation to direct and coordinate the international response to global and regional public health threats...

Taken together, these amendments to International Health Regulations would push us in the direction of a global public health bureaucracy with limited democratic accountability, glaring conflicts of interest, and significant potential for systematic harm to the health and liberties of citizens...

Should these amendments come into force, States will be bound by international law, in the event of a public health emergency (as defined by WHO) to follow the playbook of health policies determined by the WHO and its “emergency committee” of “experts,” leaving far less scope for national parliaments and governments to set policies that diverge from WHO recommendations.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

A good overview of what is going on. There are two main legislative changes going on,

1/ Changing amendments to an already binding document in the WHO Health Regulations. There hare some legal issues in how this is being done with only a small body providing oversight.

2/ Introducing new legislation with the Pandemic Preparedness treaty. It is not yet agreed on. One concern is how future amendments will also have limited oversight.

With how both these documents captures a nations legislative ability, it can force a lot of pressure against a nations will. If anything good has come from covid, a lot more people are becoming aware of the conflicted interests of unwarranted influence by global, corporate entities.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is the big one people need to notice , But when you talk about this to the average Joe they know nothing about this law change or shrug it off like it will go away and not affect them .

This also involves farmers and your pets ? Study it closely? .

Because another Pandemic will soon follow , and without any evidence at all they will go door to door demanding you submit and hand over your pets ? .
m.youtube.com...

Then this happens ?

I had a author scrub a article when I posted a comment on what did Anders Breivik learn in his lodge that drove him over the edge ????? .

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

edit on 12/20/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
(Spam removed)

edit on 22/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join