It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Wow so look at the title "warning signs". I am not looking forward to the end of the world, global conflicts, pestilence, plague, rapture and the most hate I have ever seen in my life mainly against people of Jewish origin and then white people. I am also not afraid to die and will do my best to fight the good fight for what is right for everyone, justice for everyone and to fight evil. I also believe in God.

Warning Signs of Christs Second Coming

THis most recent attack on Israel by HAMAS wasn’t about attacking soldiers. It was to massacre people. This has now ignited protests throughout the world. Mainly pro Palestine who include a Congresswoman in the street with a blow horn amping up the hate both against the President and Israel.

Why is she doing that? Because the end game is now out in the light as a clear and present danger?

Based on her antics and the other global protests the game is on to conquer the world from a religious perspective. In brief the others want to destroy Christianity and attempt a global takeover. Well if that happens one race will be subject to genocide. Others will soon follow as the hate that these others have goes back 1000's of years. Then we have Ukraine, Taiwan and the other wars through Africa.

The Bible, specifically in Matthew 24:6, mentions the forewarning of wars and rumors of wars as signs of the end times.

Recent global events, particularly the heightened conflicts in countries like Israel and Ukraine, are seen by some as the manifestation of these biblical prophecies.

Natural Disasters
©Nadiia Ganzhyi/Unsplash
Matthew 24:7, wherein Jesus prophesied the advent of famines, pestilences, and earthquakes, resonates in the context of today’s increased natural disasters.

The frequency and intensity of such calamities as hurricanes, earthquakes, and disease outbreaks have surged, drawing parallels with biblical predictions and prompting discussions regarding their possible significance in the context of the Second Coming.

The Changing Moral Landscape
©Joel Muniz/Unsplash
2 Timothy 3:1-5 describes a period marked by a decline in societal morals and values.

Observers note a parallel between this description and the present day, where an observable decline in moral values and the increasing secularization of institutions is evident.

I could go on and on but won’t. I will continue to believe in God. Since I arrived in South Carolina I have been exposed to many things that could be considered both paranormal and spiritual. As a result I have consulted with three PhD's and two Catholic priests, one of whom is a Vatican trained Exorcist. He gave me a clean bill of health but did say that I am under spiritual attack and have been for decades. I have since returned to the church and pray the rosary. I do not wear Jesus on my sleeve but I pray to him.

I also recognize the other Gods. I respect them and those who follow. I do not respect the radicalized groups among them and also those who walk among Christianity ~ aka false prophets.

I would suggest that we all pray to the God, sal lilah or to the God of our belief as overall I believe that Satan is in the driver’s seat and the earth is heading towards hell.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Why would Jesus want to come back? Most Christians totally oppose everything he taught and stood for ..... He'd be lynched in America and ignored everywhere else.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Those other gods you respect are probably fallen angels at best and are probably working in league with satan against The Lord. Jesus also warned of vain and repetitious prayers. Your belief that Satan is driving is Biblically correct, he is the god of this world. We are absolutely in the end times, I'd avoid any lukewarm actions as best as I can. Glad you're in church, hope to see ya on the other side soon. May we be about our Father's business.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

how often do you come to America?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Jesus isnt God. Jesus is the son of God.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
edit on 19-10-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Thank you. Post major stroke from sports concussions in 2009 I was in three hospitals for over 32 days. Ten days in the ICU. Initially blind nor could I walk.

In 2009 when I had the stroke I had a brief talk with God and I dropped many F bombs. I also began to feel the energy of a persons soul when they passed in the hospital. Crazy energy just above the heart on my left chest. I didnt know what it was until 2011 when my father in law passed and I felt that same energy as when in the hospital. So did my sister in law and she told me what it was. Huge backstory!

I have had vivid dreams in color my entire life along with Sleep Paralysis in gray, white and black. Thats when I get spiritually attacked by The Guardian of the Threshold. He was last seen in 2018. My last Sleep Paralysis episode was on January 30, 2022. None since. All I did was pray.

Since 2022 I pray weekly with a rosary.

See you on the other side and God bless.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Why would Jesus want to come back? Most Christians totally oppose everything he taught and stood for ..... He'd be lynched in America and ignored everywhere else.

isn't that what the prophecies say will happen.. its only after the conflict that people become godly, Islam has a similar idea.

Bush, Blair and Ahmadinejad, us/uk and iran have similar theme of war to end war and we get to see which is the right one..

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I would suggest that we all pray to the God, sal lilah or to the God of our belief as overall I believe that Satan is in the driver’s seat and the earth is heading towards hell.

I am not a religious person, but I am a spiritual person.

I do believe in God, but my God is not religious - my God is a universal energy source (the energy source is the Creator as well as the Creation).

I think we all have to start with ourselves if we want a better world, you know, it's actually very simple, just treat others as you want to be treated.

It won't create world peace, but it will take us a long way, and at least that is a start.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God'." John 1.
Jesus is God the Son. He's God.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I also recognize the other Gods.

You might want to be careful with that. You said you are under spiritual attack. That's probably why. 'other gods' .... SMALL 'g' ... aren't really gods. They are not THE creator, they are entities with their own agendas.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

you have a great way of looking at all this.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The Father and I are one.
Jesus

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you have a great way of looking at all this.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I am good with that. We all need to ground ourselves and do as much as possible to rid ourselves of hate.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am the alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. Jesus says this about himself in Revelation.

Before Abraham was, I AM.

In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, the same was at the beginning with God, and the word WAS God. (Jesus, literally, is God.

Those who deny the diety of Christ are in darkness and have become fools with darkened hearts. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true. You can do only wickedness until you acknowledge the son for who he is.

Jesus IS God. Say it, believe it, its so liberating.

Until you understand this, nothing else matters and you will not have peace. Because only Christ brings peace.

Lord, Lord. . . . . Everyone calls Christ Lord, few bother to try and know him for who he revealed himself to be! The almighty!!!!

Now, correct your erroneous ways and repent!

Those who have the son, have the father, and the father and son are ONE.

Come on guys, this is milk..... Move to the meat!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Even Catholicism teaches the Trinity of God. Ask your priests about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

for all the prophecies I've read since i was a child all have man returning to god only after the coming war.. some are rather to close to our now for my liking..

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I am good with that. We all need to ground ourselves and do as much as possible to rid ourselves of hate.

Indeed, love is the greatest energy in the universe - once humans find that love inside themselves then it will always beat hate and ignorance.

There can be many challenges in this world.

The key is to keep your heart pure.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

He won't be returning as a human. He'll return with all of the power and glory of God. He will light up the sky like lightening from the east to the west and EVERYONE will see Him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join