It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Good time for the people of that Congresswomens state to recall that troublemaker from our government and replace her with someone more suportive of Americans. There is no reason for a person in congress to side with a terrorist group, she should be removed from doing anything in our government by ethics violations.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If you believe the Bible to be the word of God, then, as such, there cannot be a contradiction of its message.

IMO the bible was written by humans some good and possibly some not so good as satan infiltrates all here on earth incluidng the priesthood

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatchful

PM sent.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Can't wait to check this all out! Thank you! Will check my PMs. I am just on my way out the door so will get back to you when I can sit down and respond properly. Ah, thanks for the kind words.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I did not, apologies!

My view is that most religions are based on the worship of a culture from before ours or of beings from another world. They cant have anything to do with the real God, God is everthing (a conscious universe) and would not pit us against each other, that is a human trait.

I dont think organised religion is necessary, all we need is a belief in something greater than ourselves and empathy.

edit on 19-10-2023 by AnInvisibleCorner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

Can you please explain the logic behind the notion that God is everything but humans are somehow excluded from it? What exactly is your definition of a conscious universe if it's not aware of everything good and bad in it?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I heard Jesus sighed. Rolled over and went back to his nap.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

People have been saying the End Times/Tribulation/Armageddon/The Second Coming etc is imminent for at least 1500 years now.
Every generation or two there seems to be some sort of surge in the belief of its advent....we're still here.

Personally I worry little over things I have no influence or say over, nor do I worry or think think too much about the unprovable. And I'm afraid I can't rely on blind faith.

I try to live my life true to my own personal values seeking not to hurt or harm anyone who seeks not to hurt me or mine or those I care for and to help others when I can.
I fail sometimes - I'm human.

In some ways I envy the peace of mind and the assuredness that faith brings and it provides great comfort to millions.
Each to their own and I have no desire at all to ridicule or insult people of faith.

I put more stock in acts and deeds than I do in dogma and blind faith....and if there ever is to be some sort of End of Times and subsequent Day of Judgement perhaps The Big Man will recognise that.
If not....well its been a blast. no regrets.

If I'm being brutally honest I don't think anyone is going to come and save us, no Second Coming, no benevolent alien species.....its down to us to help ourselves and I think we're still a long way off from doing that.

I'm pleased you've found peace with your God and the obvious joy and contentment it has brought you.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I never said humans were excluded from that. Of course we are included. We may have been tampered with though.

How could i possibly define that?

There are aspects of the universe that are fine turned to produce what we see around us today. Like the parameters of an experiment, then left to run its course.

I dont think the creator of the experiment can influence the course of the experiment once its running and its possible it won't know the results until its over.

It could be likened to a living creature being made up of 10, of trillions of living cells but having no idea what drives those cells to keeo doing what they do.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I'm pleased you've found peace with your God and the obvious joy and contentment it has brought you.

I am at peace but I am pragmatic about it. I also dont try to sell it to anyone including my wife. I put this thread up as ATS has little on God ever pops in MSM and thats a global trend. This opinion piece was the first I have seen in months. The pope also hasnet helped himself as he trashed USA just before the HAMAS attack.

In the spring of 2020 during Covid-19 I went all in on the USA stock market and ended up with 10,000 share of marathon oil. I said to myself either were all going down or we will survive. I chose the latter option. I got in at $6 to $8 a share. Its near $30 now. I aslo am getting into EV but all those guys are getting hammered.

At the end of the day watch the money as it tells you as to where we are headed into the future. IMO one given is EV Vehicles. I look at the DOE EV grants and loans. I watch and own some of thise stock as the Feds arent always stupid bumbling idiots. Thats why my avitar is an old stupid goat pic. The Feds usually dont want to lose their money. Same goes for the involvement with Ukraine. My guess is that we will be paid back in wheat or grain. No war is free money. Follow the USA DOE loan money in the EV. FORD may become a behemouth again. GM is owned by China. EV is a matter of national security. Thats why USA is plowing money into it.

As for conspiracy theorys some are true yet many arent.

Peace to you too. Unless someone launches a nuke, 2024 shuld be a better year for many.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I dont think organised religion is necessary

I would rather have religion than a government, the WHO, WEF, Klaus and Soros and Bilderberg and the rest of the fun bunch.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I dont think organised religion is necessary

I would rather have religion than a government, the WHO, WEF, Klaus and Soros and Bilderberg and the rest of the fun bunch.

Religion has been, and still is government in many nations. It comes from those exact same elites who create and control those groups you listed.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

I will believe it when it happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Being raised catholic, getting lost and then accepting Jesus again I've been thinking about what the second coming of Christ means. Jesus won't be back just to be prosecuted like a common criminal again but people's values and the personality of Christ can return.

Lately it has led me to studying Krishna and Sanātana Dharma.

Hinduism has always fascinated me and I've finally started reading sacred texts, definitely recommend. It's often very misinterpreted but resonates like the brightest bell in the eyes of an open Christian. Reading about the birth of Krishna has me in tears.

There's definitely a reason the Vedas have been orally passed for so long and sanskrit created from it.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Agreed, but when all is said and done they all act the same (with exception for the WHO before it was infiltrated)

You are either with us or you are the enemy.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PachanoiPisces

Man thats some heavy stuff

Lord Krishna, the eighth avatar of God Vishnu is worshiped as a supreme God in Hinduism. Born in northern India (around 3,228 BCE), Lord Krishna's life marks the passing of the Dvapara age and beginning of the Kal yuga (which is also considered as the current age).Aug 19, 2022

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You are either with us or you are the enemy

It really sucks that this all came down to this in our lifetime.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Religion has been, and still is government in many nations. It comes from those exact same elites who create and control those groups you listed.

Thinking through this you could be right. However, relgion is mysterious. They remove that it will be out in the open for all to see meaning thse under the conrol will say F it and shoot back. I dont the elites have thought this through unless they think that AI and technology the next religion to control the sheep herd.

I think they are making a grave mistake that will cost them. The Cartels will surface and many will follow them and attack the rich and famous one percentors and annihilate them.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It does and it doesn't.

We could be on the cusp of something amazing for everone and the elites know it and are doing everthing they can to try and stop it.

It certainly does suck how many people are suffering because of this tho.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: chr0naut

If you believe the Bible to be the word of God, then, as such, there cannot be a contradiction of its message.

IMO the bible was written by humans some good and possibly some not so good as satan infiltrates all here on earth incluidng the priesthood

Then why grant the Bible, or any of its prophecies, or its statutes, or the history it recounts, any sort of status or truthfulness?

Either it is what it purports to be, or it may as well be fiction, and deceptive, at that.

edit on 19-10-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join