It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing nature of COVID Is it just a regular winter bug now? SERIOUSLY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Your reasoning is spot on if the original 'virus' was a 'normal' one and the 'vaccines' were too. But neither are/were, just my view.
Rainbows
Jane

I think we all question the origin of the virus at this point. It's not normal. The vaccines were a product of the best resources that we had to work with at the time. They are safe, but the effectiveness is always a variant or two behind.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
There has been enough time and enough data collected to give accurate ratios. Forget emotionally and anecdotally we have enough data to make some statistically backed firm conclusions

0.38369326717114% is the percentage of Georgia's population who died of COVID-19 in over 3 years. THATS POINT 38 out of 11 million people. Out of the 2.3 million COVID cases reported percentage that ended in death 1.8%. Over 1/2 of the deaths were in its largest county. Whatever that has occurred isn't because of the vaccines

57% of Georgia's population are considered fully vaccinated. Additionally, people or

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
double post

do we have a lower ceiling on the number of characters one can use on a post.... asking for friend

my replay won't fit
edit on 16-10-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There are billions of masks floating in the sea, which will be there, spewing toxins. for the next couple hundred years. One of the worst things we ever did, all so some govt chums could make money. Washing ya hands, yep. Oh, and not going to work with the flu might help.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
They are not ssafe at all. I know four people who had clots on the lung and two with clots on the brain. One of whom died at only 25. Safe my ass. And even pfizer admitted they dont know the long term effects of these things.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I hate doing this, truly, but being a bedside RT in a large regional hospital who cared for COVID patients in the ICU I feel compelled to respond. Much of what you mention, the ancillary stuff to the actual virus, can be argued for and after the time that's passed it's hard to argue against many of those points.

To the virus itself, COVID was not just like a normal cold or influenza virus. It still isn't. The lab data that would come back on these patients was confounding as we couldn't treat it (on multiple levels from antivirals, antifungals, ventilator settings/mgt, anti-hypertensives, etc) the way we treat bad influenza cases. Most critical care physicians were figuring it out on the fly (which wasn't quick) which medications would work, wouldn't work, would work with insane side effects, etc.

Additionally, the long-term effects of COVID on the population are being seen and it's not great. Erectile Dysfunction for many due to the way the virus effed up your vasculature...just one example. Cardiomyopathy as well. To that point specifically, it's enraging trying to argue that you cannot prove that the vax is responsible for someone developing cardiomyopathy. Millions of people likely contracted COVID and were either asymptomatic during it's course or minimally symptomatic BUT have since developed some long-term issues. Many of these same people received the vax. KNOWING for a fact that a good percentage of people who were infected, NEVER received the vax, but have now developed some cardiac issues i.e. cardiomyopathy is directly attributable to the virus. That said, many were infected who never got tested, or tested negative (yet still may have had COVID based on their own self-reported symptomology) and received the vax...there are those who have also been afflicted with long-term cardiac issues. Automatically stating that the vax is the cause for this is utterly disingenuous. I'm not saying you're saying this specifically BTW, just pointing it out.

This virus sucks, period. It's like a bad influenza year on rage-roids.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Winter? No such season. It's constant, and we consider it..like a bad yearly flu...cold virus...

EMT/Life Support
edit on 10235131America/ChicagoMon, 16 Oct 2023 08:09:51 -050009202300000051 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Missterious

They are not ssafe at all. I know four people who had clots on the lung and two with clots on the brain. One of whom died at only 25. Safe my ass. And even pfizer admitted they dont know the long term effects of these things.

I do not believe you.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

WITH not FROM

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Sorry for your loss, that's got to be rough.

How are you sure that the cancer was directly caused by the shot though?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MVIEKSES
WITH not FROM

By far the dumbest catch phrase that you all came up with in all of this.

They were alive, they caught covid, then they were dead. They died FROM covid. I personally know people who died FROM covid.
edit on 16-10-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

WITH not FROM

I personally know people who died FROM covid.

I don't believe you.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz
I don't believe you.

Don't care. My experience is the same as an overwhelming majority of the population. The rest of the population is simply in denial because they can't admit that they were wrong.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

WITH not FROM

Look at the rise in "all cause" deaths worldwide at the time.

Something was causing an unusual rise in mortality starting in 2019.

Figure it out.

"but Brwando has electrolytes, it's what plants crave".

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz
I don't believe you.

Don't care. My experience is the same as an overwhelming majority of the population. The rest of the population is simply in denial because they can't admit that they were wrong.

Fascinating. Overwhelming majority is an interesting phrase to use here.

See-eye-aye you later!

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Winter? No such season. It's constant, and we consider it..like a bad yearly flu...cold virus...

EMT/Life Support

Surely you would have some documentation?

As the article from the BBC states in Merry Old England says and shows influenza is being used as the cause of death more often than COVID.No more no less. Regardless of how Michigander EMTs and first responders currently classify COVID, if you don't think the article is pertinent that's fine too. The BBC did.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Putnam no. But lets put it this way....for years and years we see/saw colds, flus. pneumonias, viruses, infections. None of that changes...that is just another name tossed in for us to lump together with the others. We dont treat it differently. Not know we know...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Something was going around. A short lived cold bug... or it was some kind of biological agent that gave cold like symptoms. I had it. Coworkers had it. It seemed to hit the vaxxed or those with compromised immune systems harder.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I suspect that's all it ever really was.

I've said that since the beginning. The fearful response was the pandemic.

If nobody said anything would we have even noticed?

I think it would have been maybe just a rough flu season.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Putnam no. But lets put it this way....for years and years we see/saw colds, flus. pneumonias, viruses, infections. None of that changes...that is just another name tossed in for us to lump together with the others. We dont treat it differently. Not know we know...

LOL but "we" did treat it differently.

The news rarely speaks of the cold and flu season in China, we were prepped for at least a month of the situation in China, as to why it was so deadly who knows.

For example, I checked one of our counties in South Georgia had the highest death totals in the first 3-4 months. 70% of that county's COVID-19 deaths occurred and ended well before any vaccines even hit the area. The deadly strain was in the community but beyond that initial wave the first 3-4 months the community's death rate was just as low as all the other counties in the state.

12 weeks at most we could have had some semblance of normalcy, instead we freaked for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join