It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing nature of COVID Is it just a regular winter bug now? SERIOUSLY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I meant us EMTs, Paramedics, Responders...to us....viruses...call em whatever. To us the same. Gloves, masks...looks like ya got the "fl....." Fill in your pref. virus...

Us? Another day, more masks, gloves, precautions. Like yesterday. Six months ago. 10 years back. Hell, 1983 when I started...and tomorrow too.

People still viral, us gloves n masks...it's like everybody has it differently and in effect...it's like a bad flu.

We really did not do anything different. I support folks caring for themselves all the way around.
edit on 10232531America/ChicagoTue, 17 Oct 2023 19:24:25 -050024202300000025 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

This is just more fear mongering because TPTB dont have enough people DNA compromised, IE Antenna'd.

They added the regular Coronavirus bug into the CV19 group. They did this from the start of this mess.

The regular Coronavirus has been around as long as humans have and causes about 30% of colds yearly.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I suspect that's all it ever really was.

And most people knew that was all it really was.

But they gave into the lies and bullying of a corrupt and greedy system.

Did we learn anything?

Looking at what is afoot as we speak, I would say we didn't.

Once again it seems common sense is taking a back seat, and the masses are following the media and the internet into a war being fought against ourselves, and the victor will once again be a system designed to enslave us all.

But fear not. You will soon be living in bliss. Free of everything. Living in an Eden where you will own nothing, not even a fig leaf.

You will learn that chains don't always have to be visible. Look at a circus elephant.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Gothmog
First , you have to go learn what an epidemiologist is.
Start here:
Epidemiologist
1) They don't have to be an M.D. at all.

An epidemiologist is someone who is more educated on viruses than you, I, or chr0naut and it takes the better part of a decade of education to get there.

Me ? I never mentioned me.
You did.

and it takes the better part of a decade of education to get there

Better go to my Google Seqarch link then
Afterwards, at least come back and acknowledge you were incorrect.
If you don't need an M.D , you most certainly don't need a Ph.D(which is only 3 to 4 years.)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
it always was

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I guess Spanish 'flu never actually killed anyone either? It too evolved into less virulent and dangerous forms - just as Covid is.

That Covid would remain with us forever, just like colds and 'flu, with an annual vaccine for the latest varieties given to the vulnerable each autumn (as with 'flu), was always the most likely scenario - and certainly what I was expecting to become the case back in 2020.

As for taking the vaccine at the time - I obviously have no regrets at all as I didn't even catch the virus, let alone fall seriously ill. In fact I haven't even had a proper cold since getting the vaccine!

btw the only place I ever see anyone taking about Covid these days is ....... ATS. I guess it's where those who are most paranoid go to scare themselves?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: fishy6
They added the regular Coronavirus bug into the CV19 group. They did this from the start of this mess.

The regular Coronavirus has been around as long as humans have and causes about 30% of colds yearly.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

There is no "regular" coronavirus. There's hundreds of them, most zoonotic, and 7 that are infectious to humans. Of those 7, 4 are common colds out of the ~200 viruses that cause them. The other 3 are covid, SARS-1, and MERS.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It was a weak bio attack from China, leveraged by democrats to gain power and remove Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Afterwards, at least come back and acknowledge you were incorrect.
If you don't need an M.D , you most certainly don't need a Ph.D(which is only 3 to 4 years.)

Okay

That came up on your link.

1. Obtain a bachelor’s degree in a related field.

2. Gain work experience.

3. Complete a master’s degree.

4. Earn certifications.

5. Work as an epidemiologist.

A masters is required for even entry level epidemiology jobs, and the typical residency after receiving your degree is 3-5 years before you can actuallyearn the title. Anything above entry level is going to require a doctorate.

Why should I admit that I was wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join