It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to question yourself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
But that is the whole thing about guerrilla warfare, they look like everybody else. They use fear to hide among the ordinary citizens, ie they enter your house and say "you will hide me because if you don't one of my friends will come along and kill all your family, children as well". Now when you know they actually can and do do this then they can strike and hide.

This is the singular tactic of guerrilla warfare and apart from killing everybody, innocent and guilty alike, it is virtually impossible for any "regular" army to defeat them as guerrillas do not abide by any rules of war or even human decency. Look to history Vietnam, Afghanistan, Korea, etc. and it WILL be the same for Israel.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: sine.nomine

All I know is that I recognize the victim-blaming mentality of news outlets and political celebrities, and the defense of Hamas is sickening.

Civilians aren't Hamas , children aren't Hamas nor should they be held responsible for the actions of Hamas , people are free to highlight the plight of the civilians caught up in this barbarous conflict while not defending Hamas.

Even supporters of Palestine know that hiding behind civilians is a tactic by Hamas (a war crime, by the way). Palestine is not America; it's far from a free country. I feel terrible for the civilians, but Hamas doesn't hold the same moral value of human life as the western world. They would rather their children die for Allah than see them live. They would rather kill your children than kill their enemies if it furthers their political goal. You think Palestinians are free to leave? Really?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

All I know is that I recognize the victim-blaming mentality of news outlets and political celebrities, and the defense of Hamas is sickening.

Civilians aren't Hamas , children aren't Hamas nor should they be held responsible for the actions of Hamas , people are free to highlight the plight of the civilians caught up in this barbarous conflict while not defending Hamas.

Even supporters of Palestine know that hiding behind civilians is a tactic by Hamas (a war crime, by the way). Palestine is not America; it's far from a free country. I feel terrible for the civilians, but Hamas doesn't hold the same moral value of human life as the western world. They would rather their children die for Allah than see them live. They would rather kill your children than kill their enemies if it furthers their political goal. You think Palestinians are free to leave? Really?

Do you really believe that there are not those in the western world that would kill your children to further their political goal?

The western world is no different when it comes to power and greed. They would kill their own mothers and their own children if it furthers their goals.

The East may look more barbaric in their methods, but the end results are the same. Dead is dead, whether you go out with a bang, or they kill you softly in your sleep.

edit on 14-10-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Do you really believe that there are not those in the western world that would kill your children to further their political goal?

The western world is no different when it comes to power and greed. They would kill their own mothers and their own children if it furthers their goals.

The East may look more barbaric in their methods, but the end results are the same. Dead is dead, whether you go out with a bang, or they kill you softly in your sleep.

Perfect example of why I support the border wall.

Ball's in your court on that one. And no, the result is not the same. I reject that thought. Nobody with western values is kidnapping and murdering women and children without death penalty consequences.
edit on 14-10-2023 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

This is just the beginning...Iran will become involved sooner rather than later. All bets are off once even low level nukes are used.

Will the Saudi's just stand by? Remember 911?
edit on 14-10-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The barn door left with the barn on that one.

All this madness has to have a unified purpose.

The timing, the strategy, the follow the bouncing ball scripts being constantly presented by the media.

Something is afoot. Too much chaos, too many narratives, too many Pipers.

None of which we have any control or say in. Sure we all have our feelings, our thoughts, our beliefs, and our opinions, but at the end of the day we are pawns, connected to the matrix.

Maybe it is time to unplug, and oil up those lamps. Whether 3 days of darkness, the anti christ, or Armageddon, something wicked this way comes.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It's easy to take a dismissive stance. It's difficult to challenge the real world. Whether or not you consider the third dimension real world or not is irrelevant; we're here.

Also, pawns win chess games more often than you think.

ETA: I sent you a PM as to not deride the thread. I should make it clear the PM is a side thing that's not related to this topic in case you're all wondering. And I'm only saying this because I don't get notifications on PMs and I don't know who does.

Dammit that explantaion was longer than my post. Look up.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Video from the scene of the strike , a terrified child's scream equals terrified child regardless of ethnicity or politics.

The final solution 2.0

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The answer to that question depends on certain variables. See I notice the IDF and other Israeli government officials referencing how Hamas is worse than ISIS. Israel should know all about that, because somehow while all of the world's psychotics were pouring over the Turkish and Arab borders from 2011-2015 into Syria, ISIS came to be. While maintaining control of a lot of Syria including much of its border, it ironically had a very peaceful border with Israel .

Despite being an allegedly Islamic Caliphate, most of its victims were actually Muslim, as well as Assyrian, yazidi, Zoroastrian etc..
In fact if you type in how many Jews were killed by ISIS in a search engine the AI has already been told to return results for Hamas and its current operation. Almost everything I type trying to find information about ISIS from the global terrorist operation against Syria turns up only recent Hamas related activity.

Israel even provided medical treatment toAl-Qaeda and Nusra front terrorists trying to overthrow their neighboring government. Remember last decade we were all supposed to believe that an Islamic Caliphate slaughtering Muslims across the MENA trying to conquer the world would simply ignore the only Jewish state in existence. All the while programmed hate has people believing Muslims ultimate goal is hatred of Jews and their destruction? And yet Israel had a completely safe border with Alqaeda and ISIS Islamic terrorists in control of Syria for like four years?

If those details add up to you as logical, then I just don't know what to say.

My passing observation, Israel is calling Hamas ISIS-like because it is the same agents Israel used to keep Syria in chaos for over seven years with Turkish and Arab assistance. Mossad also has agents within Hamas who are useful agitators. I wonder if these are some of the same agents that stirred up trouble in Syria while being treated for combat injuries in Israel?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not to be antagonistic, but that was clearly an edited video and shows evidence of nothing. Also past the 24 hr warning. At least from this posting. I'm not making excuses, just being a skeptic and for good reason.

Why are my posts marred after posting even though I reviewed them preposting? What is happening? I'm having to edit symbols and random crap I couldn't possibly accidentally type.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not to be antagonistic, but that was clearly an edited video and shows evidence of nothing. Also past the 24 hr warning.

The strike happened yesterday evening , the convoy was on a predetermined safe route out of the city.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
It helps reset the globalist foreign policy. Ukraine was a cluster# that the European and North American secret societies failed to achieve. So much was invested though politically, economically, and emotionally that it would take something big to reset the narrative and redirect to a different historically more unifying cause. Enter Israel stage right complete with its pre-existing network of ISIS assets and infiltrated Hamas network.

Seems like conflict in Israel is used as a psychological weapon against the North American and European tax payers to get behind their governments again by helping our Apartheid friends in the middle east stave off the evil Islamic horde. Nobody wants to be accused of being a NAZI supporting anti-semite after all. Arabic is also a Semitic language as well as Syriac. There were already few Syriac speakers left before ISIS began purging those semitic peoples out as well, with Israeli indifference along that peaceful border they shared with the Islamic terrorists.
The only time Islamic terrorists crossed the border into Israel from Syria was for medical treatment before being discharged back into the battle.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So we support Israel because there are American Jews living there?

I feel like you are suggesting isolationism. Didn't work last time we tried... You missed the part we are connected to Israel in many ways and they are not trying to kill us either, so why not? I already suggested that if Gaza promoted a peace mentality and not kill the Jews mentality 50 years ago we would not have this mess we have today. Israel doesn't want it, but they are stuck with it.

edit on 14-10-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

I don't answer any questions without an attorney present. Especially my own.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

If those details add up to you as logical, then I just don't know what to say.

My passing observation, Israel is calling Hamas ISIS-like because it is the same agents Israel used to keep Syria in chaos for over seven years with Turkish and Arab assistance. Mossad also has agents within Hamas who are useful agitators. I wonder if these are some of the same agents that stirred up trouble in Syria while being treated for combat injuries in Israel?

As I said the hate for each other is most likely as strong as the hate for Jews. I also said the Jews are just one slice of a large pie of hate. The comparison of ISIS to Hamas is really only in the brutality of the two, and not so much ideology. ISIS was so brutal I wondered if there weren't true demons running the show, and I'm not religious...lol

The brutality of ISIS was just a peak behind the curtains of the Middle East too, so people really do not know what is more of a norm than not over there. ISIS wasn't some one-off group either, there are like 1,000 ISIS all waiting to gain control somewhere.

We saw a small glimpse of what Hamas would like to do if untethered, it's medieval-level stuff my friend. I'm not calling the Jews the White hats either, but they are by far the lesser of the evils there.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Do you see this Muslim/Jewish war as just the prelims for the main event.

Will the Arab nations just take this lying down. What other alliances will the Arabs make?

I fear we won't have long to wait; Or else diplomacy will rule the day....lol.

But we have more serious problems to be delt with here in the US.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-10-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you see this Muslim/Jewish war as just the prelims for the main event.

Will the Arab nations just take this lying down. What other alliances will the Arabs make?

I fear we won't have long to wait; Or else diplomacy will rule the day....lol.

Arab nations don't give a crap about Gaza or the West Bank. Both Jordan and Egypt dumped the areas onto Israel to figure out as they didn't want them either. I think other Arab nations are more mature today and the only time Israel needs to worry is if they lose Western support.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I wonder if Hamas would use such archaic brutal methods if they had more sophisticated weaponry.

I don't think a weapons that wipes out whole cities less brutal than one that wipes out a single house.

All killings in wars are brutal and barbaric. Putting lipstick on a pig does not change the fact that it is a pig.

I agree that the Israelis are not White Hats, though there are many that believe they are angels in the flesh. God's chosen. I am now wondering what God, and chosen for what.

Personally, I believe they are just opposite sides of the same coin.

I am not an isolationist, but I don't believe that this war is a righteous war, and that Israel shares as much blame, in things occuring the way they have.

We send trillions of dollars to Israel, right now I think that is more than enough. And while they may not be biting the hand that feeds them, there are many that have no love for Americans, especially if they are Christians.

There may be good people on both sides, but it is the rotten apples in the barrel that need to be removed. I don't believe the right course is to destroy the whole barrel.

Of course it is just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I wonder if Hamas would use such archaic brutal methods if they had more sophisticated weaponry.

I don't think a weapons that wipes out whole cities less brutal than one that wipes out a single house.

I agree a bomb is as brutal as a bullet when both kill you, but we are not talking about the weaponry as much as their actions. Are the Jews walking around and trying to cut off the heads of anyone wounded? Are they driving in the streets with naked dead women in the back of pickup trucks so the Jewish locals can cheer and spit on their dead bodies? Are the Jews just going door to door and killing everyone, men women, and children they come across?

I am not an isolationist, but I don't believe that this war is a righteous war, and that Israel shares as much blame, in things occuring the way they have.

The Jews have been very reactionary in all this. The West Bank has its troubles but has fair better being more moderate to work with the Jews. Why doesn't Jordan try and help as they are one foot to the East of the West Bank, and they are all Sunni too? Same with Egypt which has a ton of land too.

We send trillions of dollars to Israel, right now I think that is more than enough. And while they may not be biting the hand that feeds them, there are many that have no love for Americans, especially if they are Christians.

More like $158 billion over 75 years... The Jews have zero problems with Christians... You are kind of wrong on both accounts.

There may be good people on both sides, but it is the rotten apples in the barrel that need to be removed. I don't believe the right course is to destroy the whole barrel.

Well, you will need to empty the barrel to get the bad apples and Israel is about to do that...

edit on 14-10-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

that's such a valuable press bit, I'd wager the group that kills babies wouldn't have a problem killing them to blame the other side. Or would Hamas never do such a thing?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join