It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel & The Myth of 'Self Defence'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

With all respect to you gortex.................... When WW2 ended most people found freedom and safety. Thing is for the remnant of European Jewry still alive they found no freedom and safety. Their homes were stolen when they returned from the Death Camps. Atrocities continued into the late 1940's in Poland etc. Inquistions still happened into the late 1960's when Poland expelled it's jews, yes you know the 10% that had survived the gas chambers. These people found a place to survive in a place called Israel. The British Empire gave that land to the Jews. General Allenby destroyed the Turkish military in the Middle East in WW1. We won that land fair and square. We wre running out of chemicals for munitions due to the square heads and their submarine blockade of our isles. Balfour instructed this. Weizmann saved us in WW1 then was asked for which e would accept a prize for discovering Ethyl Acetate. No munitions without THE Manc' Weizmann. IT WAS OUT BRITISH GOVERNMENT THAT GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS. OUR BRITISH GOVERNMENT GAVE IT TO THE JEWS! For everyone else WW1 and WW2 ended and we found a little piece of land to live on and enjoy this G-d given thing called life. IT NEVER ENDED FOR THE JEWS................ THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING THE WAR TODAY 100 YEARS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

With all respect to you gortex.................... When WW2 ended most people found freedom and safety. Thing is for the remnant of European Jewry still alive they found no freedom and safety. Their homes were stolen when they returned from the Death Camps. Atrocities continued into the late 1940's in Poland etc. Inquistions still happened into the late 1960's when Poland expelled it's jews, yes you know the 10% that had survived the gas chambers. These people found a place to survive in a place called Israel. The British Empire gave that land to the Jews. General Allenby destroyed the Turkish military in the Middle East in WW1. We won that land fair and square. We wre running out of chemicals for munitions due to the square heads and their submarine blockade of our isles. Balfour instructed this. Weizmann saved us in WW1 then was asked for which e would accept a prize for discovering Ethyl Acetate. No munitions without THE Manc' Weizmann. IT WAS OUT BRITISH GOVERNMENT THAT GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS. OUR BRITISH GOVERNMENT GAVE IT TO THE JEWS! For everyone else WW1 and WW2 ended and we found a little piece of land to live on and enjoy this G-d given thing called life. IT NEVER ENDED FOR THE JEWS................ THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING THE WAR TODAY 100 YEARS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

There's a lot I could say about this that would end up with my posts deleted and my account banned, so I'll just say I find it quite significant that human tolerance for death, destruction and atrocities, varies widely depending on their personal beliefs and convictions.

link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Are we not seeing what was done to the Jews being done to the Palestinians ?

Netanyahu says this is just the beginning , with a green light form the US and the UK he has free reign to do what he wants to do.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Why won't any other country take them in?

Especially Muslim nations?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

so I'll just say I find it quite significant that human tolerance for death, destruction and atrocities, varies widely depending on their personal beliefs and convictions.

If by that you mean I am anti-Semitic for not supporting this slaughter I find that quite disappointing Klass.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Netanyahu says this is just the beginning , with a green light form the US and the UK he has free reign to do what he wants to do.

P'raps the "Palestinians" shouldn't have walked away from every single peace treaty and negotiation.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz
a reply to: interupt42

The entire thing is awash with countless pieces of evidence that it is mostly a psyop, a controlled and contrived event from beginning to end.

People tend to throw all rational and critical thought processes away whenever something involves Israel. It's baffling to witness.

Israel lobbyists in western society is strong. People tend to be blinded towards a bias to Israel. Not realizing all that they do in Palestine.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

P'raps the "Palestinians" shouldn't have walked away from every single peace treaty and negotiation.

Perhaps if they really wanted a 2 State solution Israel would have stopped the settlements.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

The rapes and murders of babies by terrorists inside the Gaza is a psy-op?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Perhaps if they really wanted a 2 State solution Israel would have stopped the settlements.

You can't have a "2-state" solution when the Muslims don't even recognize Israel as one of the bloody states!

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

so I'll just say I find it quite significant that human tolerance for death, destruction and atrocities, varies widely depending on their personal beliefs and convictions.

If by that you mean I am anti-Semitic for not supporting this slaughter I find that quite disappointing Klass.

Not even close Gortex. The post wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular. It was intentionally general and aimed at all of us.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The entire thing is awash with countless pieces of evidence that it is mostly a psyop, a controlled and contrived event from beginning to end.

People tend to throw all rational and critical thought processes away whenever something involves Israel. It's baffling to witness.

And they do not see what they do not want to see.

Many will tell you that their religion tells them that they "have" to support Israel because they are God's chosen and they are doing what God commands. Many Christians believe they can't go against "anything" the Israel does because if they do God will punish them.

Again forgetting that it is a greater sin to follow man than to not to follow the laws of God.

They forget that the Bible reports that God's chosen have a history of continuous sin, disobedience to God's laws, and often fell from grace and often fell under God's wrath and punishments.

I often thought they were chosen because they were a constant challenge to God, and if he could fix the stiff necked ones, then the rest of us would be a breeze.

Any way, right is still right and wrong is still wrong. It is not right if the Jews are doing the wrong, or having the wrong done to them.

I have to agree that this whole mess has been long planned, and is a real life "Wag The Dog", event.

Problem is that so much scandalous stuff is at play, that we don't know what the true end game is.

Whatever it is, it will overshadow this distraction, and by the time America and the world sees it coming, we won't have time to even scream.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Not really. Our British government and its military beat the Ottoman's fair and square. Then as a thankyou gave it to the Yids at the request of Chaim Weizmann. I consider it a done and fair deal.

Thing is gortex the natives living in that region very recently had the opportunity to make peace. They declined. Mate what is the answer. these aren't a bunch of Welsh up in north Wales looking for a bit of a punch up with English holiday makers. They are a different category. Maybe it's their experiences yet I wouldn't want to spend a night in one their houses. It's different mate. They are different. Killers. Not like us in the West. Just by hitch hiking AS A MALE they can try and do things to you. Different. Very very different. Uncivilised to say the least. Israel is a place one can have a nice time being straight, lesbo, gays, political, even live in a democracy................... Try that in the muslim world and you might lose your life.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why is the chance to leave for Egypt only for those with dual citizenship?

x.com...

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
Egyptian Officials believe that are they are very close to Finalizing a Deal with the United States that will allow for the Evacuation of Foreign Nationals still in Gaza into Egypt through certain Border Checkpoints, but that this will not include any Palestinians besides ones with Dual-Citizenship from another Country.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Perhaps Israel wouldn't have been so keen on the settlements if they had more than 1 day as a nation before they were attacked by 4 Arab nations, coming off WWII and the Holocaust, then you throw in the 6-day war? Various hostage takings and bombings

That doesn't mean that I agree with the proportionality of the current situation, but I do get Israel's need for a strong response

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Probably because Egypt doesn't a 1 million refugees to feed and look after , they will have nothing to go back to so that would be a long term commitment.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

And they do not see what they do not want to see.

Many will tell you that their religion tells them that they "have" to support Israel because they are God's chosen and they are doing what God commands. Many Christians believe they can't go against "anything" the Israel does because if they do God will punish them.

Again forgetting that it is a greater sin to follow man than to not to follow the laws of God.

They forget that the Bible reports that God's chosen have a history of continuous sin, disobedience to God's laws, and often fell from grace and often fell under God's wrath and punishments.

I often thought they were chosen because they were a constant challenge to God, and if he could fix the stiff necked ones, then the rest of us would be a breeze.

Any way, right is still right and wrong is still wrong. It is not right if the Jews are doing the wrong, or having the wrong done to them.

I have to agree that this whole mess has been long planned, and is a real life "Wag The Dog", event.

Problem is that so much scandalous stuff is at play, that we don't know what the true end game is.

Whatever it is, it will overshadow this distraction, and by the time America and the world sees it coming, we won't have time to even scream.

Great post. Part of the problem is that there are entire government departments and agencies in the world whose sole purpose is to spread as much misinformation as possible. Both truth and fiction. They muddy the waters so completely that it is incredibly difficult to discern fact from fiction.

Couple this with the fact that A.I. images, videos and deep fakes exist and are extremely convincing, and that most of the world has been inculcated with a false history since birth, and you can see why it is so difficult for people to shed the shackles of decades of indoctrination.

Some never will.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Probably because Egypt doesn't a 1 million refugees to feed and look after , they will have nothing to go back to so that would be a long term commitment.

I know Egpyt looks at Gazans as second-class citizens, one reason when they controlled Gaza Palestinian access was limited for them too

but once in Eygpt, they can get humanitarian aid and perhaps go elsewhere where the forecast doesn't include cloudy with incoming and outgoing rockets and missiles, slaughtering of innocents on both sides. wash,rinse,repeat

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There is no escape , 1 million Palestinians have been told to move South while their homes and livelihoods are destroyed.
Then what ?

The reality is what homes, what livelihoods? They are long-time refugees, so they can basically live anywhere in that area that is better than nothing, and nothing is what they have right now.

edit on 13-10-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join