It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel & The Myth of 'Self Defence'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Palestine is an open air prison.

Nope.
It is a settlement on land ceded to the "Palestinians" by the nation of Israel at the request of the UN .

Ignorance begone.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Are you going to ignore this? That would be ignorance. Anyone who is not a Nazi should watch this...

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: EternalShadow

Nope.
It is a settlement on land ceded to the "Palestinians" by the nation of Israel at the request of the UN .

Ignorance begone.

I was being metaphorical. The prison terms aren't familiar to you apparently. You've probably never been to jail. If you have, you weren't there long enough to determine the context of my comment.

You can call it what you want however, but I know prison-ish when I see it.

edit on 10/13/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Every now and again they riot as well as they should, imo. EVERYDAY.

The fact that Israel CAN cut/control their life lines makes Israel the warden of this prison, hence the natural distain and hatred for your oppressors.

The "cell extraction teams" are waiting on the border to be given the go ahead for a national "shakedown".

The overall endgame is pushing Palestine into the sea. This ground invasion will definitely get Israel closer to that goal.
#ChangeMyMind

If I allowed a homeless person into my home, I would expect them to behave and not try to take the home over.
If they do , they would be evicted.

In the US?? LOL.

Good fkn luck. Sad to see you operating under the old normal but to each their own.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

The fact that Israel CAN cut/control their life lines makes Israel the warden of this prison, hence the natural distain and hatred for your oppressors.

The "cell extraction teams" are waiting on the border to be given the go ahead for a national "shakedown".

The overall endgame is pushing Palestine into the sea. This ground invasion will definitely get Israel closer to that goal.
#ChangeMyMind

Notice that Israel actually tells the few decent people there, that they should get away before the fighting starts. Of course you ignore this.

The pals sneak attack for maximum deaths of good people. Of course you root for this.

Sorry my impassioned one, I said nothing of the sort. Israeli intelligence had plenty of fair warning or purposely ignored it. You seriously think they had no clue?

They partially wanted this to happen. I don't play that "you can't talk snip about Israel" crap, they're no angels either and equally disgusting in my book.
No apologies.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HologramSimpleton432Hz

A case has been made since that territory was established as a place to found a Jewish nation. Much of that case points to strong lobbying by fundamental Christians to help facilitate the Second Coming. That fundamentalist Christians have been busy for decades trying to organize world situations to meet the Bibles prophesies, though well hidden, is known.
Trump's moving the U S embassy to Jerusalem was one such action. Trump stated he didn't care really either way but did it because the fundamentalist would love it,

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
In this day and age?

Kinda reminds me of that South Park episode where the Mongolians kept sneak attacking the Great Wall of China.

And the Chinese restaurant owner character (Tuong Lu Kim) keeps swearing and chasing them off. And rebuilds it over and over.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
An act is self defense when it prevents violence and there is no alternative.

So how exactly is keeping food and water from a million children self defense?

I would understand sending in US troops to patrol the boarder, money for a taller wall, targeted bombings, things like that.

The leaders are probably out the country by now. And as you said, they don't care about their people.
Hamas knew the attack would bring war - they wanted war - they are probably happy there is war.

Is the plan to kill everyone? There are still Muslim countries surrounding Iseral. Are they going to kill all those people too?
What about Muslims in the US - are they fair game too?

Is the plan to unleash enough torture, so children will grow up afraid and be compliant? Read your history and psychology - it doesn't work like that.

So tell me exactly how is this going to bring peace?

What do expect Israel to do ? please answer me I am so curious ....

This is not the first time these Morons have decided to attack Israel for what ever reason. They could leave they could literally just spread out and go anywhere else . Yet they persist in " Palestine" in Gaza why ?

They attack Israel fact and then Israel is like okay we can't let you do that and then the sympathizers come out from every rock all over and yell Genocide Genocide .

What in the Bowls of hell do you suggest ? Please enlighten us.
edit on 13-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Quite a sober analysis. I don't feel qualified to comment too much on this topic, it's a complex & heart-rending issue of contention between two peoples who are, in a sense, ideological cousins.

The religious divide is the obvious factor which leads this to be an irresolvable conundrum. I don't like the way the Jews view Christians, but I don't like the way the Muslims view Christians either. It's a very sad situation - Jews are stuck in the past; Muslims are allied with a deceptive ideology which missed the fact that Christ fulfilled the Messianic prophecies of the Messiah & therefore no additional 'revelation' from Mohammed was necessary.

Christ is the fulfilment of Messianic prophecy, the solution to the entire shindig, and Mohammed rained death & chaos down upon the early churches which had flourished in North Africa since the time of the resurrection/ascension of Christ. The Islamic tidal surge across Africa & the Middle East destroyed almost all of the organic progress of the house church movement & kept millions of people - now billions - trapped in spiritual darkness for millennia.

Where this leads is an eschatological struggle the likes of which we've never before witnessed. How it ends is perhaps a matter for God to lay out in terms of repentance or judgment.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

#ChangeMyMind

What in the absolute F*ck are you talking about ?

Let me ask you something , you remember the ' Kurd's ' right in Iraq ? Do you recall what Saddam did to them and they are every bit as displaced as the Palestinians .

Being stubborn and ignorant and then Attacking the one Nation State that is putting up with your displaced asses is just dumb and they are paying the piper.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

#ChangeMyMind

Let me ask you something , you remember the ' Kurd's ' right in Iraq ? Do you recall what Saddam did to them and they are every bit as displaced as the Palestinians .

Being stubborn and ignorant and then Attacking the one Nation State that is putting up with your displaced asses is just dumb and they are paying the piper.

Wipe your chin.🙄

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

#ChangeMyMind

Wipe your chin.🙄

Cute remark .

But do you have anything of substance to contribute ?

You think because you believe Israel knew the attack was coming that somehow it makes the attack less detrimental ?

In the eyes of God the act of lusting after a woman is the same as sleeping with the woman .

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Israeli response should have just been FAFO.

Could we apply that same logic towards the treatment of Palestinians?

I mean Israel has been doing similar things to Palestinians for years.
source
This didn't just start last week. Much like the Ukraine conflict didn't just start in 2021.

I could flood the thread with similar articles dating back to the 90's showing how Israel has been committing an apartheid against the people of Palestine. How Israel and America created and funded HAMAS in an attempt to divide the largely peaceful Palestinian population.

The terrorists who carried out the attack last week need to face justice. This is by no means giving a pass to the atrocities committed. But it would intellectually dishonest not to acknowledge the atrocities on both sides.

A failure to acknowledge how we got here, and depriving women and children of basic human rights in Gaza will just throw more gas on an already raging fire.

I yield to Dr. Mate on this subject.

edit on 14-10-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz
a reply to: interupt42

The entire thing is awash with countless pieces of evidence that it is mostly a psyop, a controlled and contrived event from beginning to end.

People tend to throw all rational and critical thought processes away whenever something involves Israel. It's baffling to witness.

And they do not see what they do not want to see.

Many will tell you that their religion tells them that they "have" to support Israel because they are God's chosen and they are doing what God commands. Many Christians believe they can't go against "anything" the Israel does because if they do God will punish them.

Again forgetting that it is a greater sin to follow man than to not to follow the laws of God.

They forget that the Bible reports that God's chosen have a history of continuous sin, disobedience to God's laws, and often fell from grace and often fell under God's wrath and punishments.

I often thought they were chosen because they were a constant challenge to God, and if he could fix the stiff necked ones, then the rest of us would be a breeze.

Any way, right is still right and wrong is still wrong. It is not right if the Jews are doing the wrong, or having the wrong done to them.

I have to agree that this whole mess has been long planned, and is a real life "Wag The Dog", event.

Problem is that so much scandalous stuff is at play, that we don't know what the true end game is.

Whatever it is, it will overshadow this distraction, and by the time America and the world sees it coming, we won't have time to even scream.

The Jews stopped being God's chosen people when they put his son to death. That favor was bestowed on the anointed Christian congregation, which is made up of people out of all the peoples and tribes and tongues of the earth. They do not get involved with wars or politics of the earth. They are united worldwide by the uniting bond of peace and love. They are one, just as Jesus is one with God.

The natural state of Israel that was created for the Jews after WWII has nothing to do with God's chosen people. In fact many Israelis are hard-core atheists, and have not a care in the world for Jehovah God or the Bible. You can be an Israeli and not practice Judaism.

As for God's protecting the Jews. He promised Abraham, then David that the promised Messiah would come through their lines. He put up with that evil group of people because of his loyal love and mercy. But they were just another example of just how bad people are. And how patient God is and how much he puts up with.
edit on 14-10-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
An act is self defense when it prevents violence and there is no alternative.

So how exactly is keeping food and water from a million children self defense?

I would understand sending in US troops to patrol the boarder, money for a taller wall, targeted bombings, things like that.

The leaders are probably out the country by now. And as you said, they don't care about their people.
Hamas knew the attack would bring war - they wanted war - they are probably happy there is war.

Is the plan to kill everyone? There are still Muslim countries surrounding Iseral. Are they going to kill all those people too?
What about Muslims in the US - are they fair game too?

Is the plan to unleash enough torture, so children will grow up afraid and be compliant? Read your history and psychology - it doesn't work like that.

So tell me exactly how is this going to bring peace?

It's demonic. Of course that is the ultimate goal, war, carnage, destruction. The angel in Revelation 12:12 says woe to the earth because Satan has been cast down, with great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.

Unfortunately the religions of the world have failed humankind. They do not teach their adherents to be peaceable as Jesus told his followers to be. To love your enemy, pray for those persecuting you, bless those cursing you.

People of the world are getting fed up with religion. And very soon, they may think they will do it on their own, but Jesus Christ is going to put it into the minds of the world's leaders to unite and turn upon and destroy religion world-wide for her blood-guilt that amasses clear to the heavens.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Quite a sober analysis. I don't feel qualified to comment too much on this topic, it's a complex & heart-rending issue of contention between two peoples who are, in a sense, ideological cousins.

Thank you for taking the time to watch it , the religious divide is no doubt a part of what has become a part of our lives for most of our lives but Israel's expansionist policies since the establishment of the State of Israel have added fuel to the fire through the decades , inhumane treatment of a people by an occupying force and theft of a people's land through illegal settlement over the decades are also bound to force a response.

I believe this is a war of opportunity taken by a weak government to enact a solution to a problem they have essentially created , if any other country were perpetrating what we are seeing now there would be outcry but as it's Israel no such complaints are to be heard from our complicit governments , our Nations complain about war crimes committed in Ukraine by Russia yet are complicit with war crimes committed in Gaza , it's a dichotomy of epic proportion.
edit on 14-10-2023 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: stevieray

it’s a damned disgrace.

It's already a disgrace, all of it.

Including WW2 optics and a bigger terrorist emerging out of another massacre. No need to mince words over dead children like a POS, GTFO with that.

None of this makes any sense, or has any meaning or logic in it. Maybe in your head, but not in anyone else’s. Can you really say something about something?

Mince me some more words over dead kids like a true POS, do you even know how to apologize?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A former member of the Muslim Brotherhood speaks about how Muslims world wide are raised on hate rhetoric about Jews not being human and to slaughter them. THIS is what Israel is defending itself from. It's an excellent read. I highly recommend it to everyone -

Short quote of the article ... click on the link to read more.

I was raised to curse Israel and pray for the destruction of the Jews

I was raised to curse Israel and pray for the destruction of Jews, writes AYAAN HIRSI ALI... That's why I know all too well Hamas is another ISIS - whatever useful idiots in the West say.

All across the West, there is no shortage of people blaming the horrors in Israel on Israel itself — and openly supporting the perpetrators.

When I was 16, my school's teacher of religion was Sister Aziza. She read to us the Koran's lurid descriptions of the everlasting fire that burns flesh and dissolves skin — the place reserved for Jews.

Sister Aziza described Jews as physically monstrous, with horns coming from their heads, out of which flew devils that would corrupt the world. Jews controlled everything, she told us, and it was the duty of Muslims to destroy them.

I abandoned my religion, but I have never lost my clear-sighted understanding, forged in my childhood, of Islamism's pathological hatred of Jews, as well as Muslims considered as heretics and non-Muslims in general.

The former Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi — a one-time leader of the Muslim Brotherhood — declared that Muslims should 'nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred' of Jews. His organisation has done just that — and the despicable sentiment is the underlying context to Hamas's most recent attacks.

The truth, however, is that Hamas is no more a friend of the Palestinians than it is a friend of Israel.

Those who see the conflict as a simple territorial dispute between a colonial state and a dispossessed minority fail to recognise Hamas for what it really is: a gang of genocidal Islamist thugs backed by a theocratic, anti-Semitic regime in Iran.

More at the link.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

#ChangeMyMind

Wipe your chin.🙄

Cute remark .

But do you have anything of substance to contribute ?

You think because you believe Israel knew the attack was coming that somehow it makes the attack less detrimental ?

In the eyes of God the act of lusting after a woman is the same as sleeping with the woman .

You want me to tell you what you want to hear?
Is that it?

Does it make the attack less detrimental? That's subjective first of all, but I'll say no because you don't want to hear yes. So no, but contrived? You better believe it.

Hamas declared war on Israel with an initial ~5,000 rocket volley, that no one saw coming🙄 and then they broke through the Israeli border! That's not a terrorist attack, that's a declaration of war on a sovereign nation. I still find it quite interesting that they downgraded the Palestinians obvious declaration of war to something akin to a temple massacre.

What they did is a war crime, not a terrorist attack. Aren't they still lobbing snip at each other right now? I know a major hospital was given 2 whole hours to evacuate. So I guess all targets are optional now?

Israel is going to kick over the hornets nest and the inevitable ending is actually going to be their ending, most assured. FOFA 🤷🏻

Ps - Joe Biden corruption investigation coverage has practically evaporated lol...gotta love your allies!! Straight clutch, amirite??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join