It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Guy to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello to Everyone,

I am brand new to ATS. I have always been a bit of Conspiracy fan. This site looks like it could be a Dragon's Cave full of Treasure (Information)?

I am a writer, primarily for screenplays, which means I am often involved in researching topics that I need to know more about. I am neck deep in the midst of mini-series. Part of it involves Government Mind Control experiements (stuff that has gone wrong, really wrong...not just the '___' experiements, but much further). I know Google tampers my research (reading about the usual MK Ultra public knowledge). I am trying to discover more about this Project and others much like it. The series also has some Experimental Medical Science-Occult in it as well. These are other topics that Google surpresses.

I have started looking about the site for information. I like what I see so far. I do not require 100% facts, just enough information to be plausible.

Can anyone suggest a god place to start here on ATS?

Thank you kindly in Advance.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ExoticShrubs

Welcome to ATS!

Maybe you can sneak some remote viewing in there too, we don't see that at all in sci-fi shows or writing, at least I haven't seen it.

Like... a secret group of former MK Ultra patients, a section dealing with remote viewing, are now organized outside of the project and using their skills to free old friends, or thwarts a government conspiracy... or something like that.

They were experimented on and trained for one purpose, but they found a new one. Remote viewers are the good guys in this story.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExoticShrubs
Hello to Everyone,

I am brand new to ATS. I have always been a bit of Conspiracy fan. This site looks like it could be a Dragon's Cave full of Treasure (Information)?

I am a writer, primarily for screenplays, which means I am often involved in researching topics that I need to know more about. I am neck deep in the midst of mini-series. Part of it involves Government Mind Control experiements (stuff that has gone wrong, really wrong...not just the '___' experiements, but much further). I know Google tampers my research (reading about the usual MK Ultra public knowledge). I am trying to discover more about this Project and others much like it. The series also has some Experimental Medical Science-Occult in it as well. These are other topics that Google surpresses.

I have started looking about the site for information. I like what I see so far. I do not require 100% facts, just enough information to be plausible.

Can anyone suggest a god place to start here on ATS?

Thank you kindly in Advance.

Welcome to the sanitarium ...just leave me alone...guitar solo
Nonfiction or blended?
click me ➡ 👍
click me ➡

edit on (10/11/2323 by loveguy because:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You would probably get some ideas from watching this lecture about advanced technologies that are in development.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Start with the Archives. There are some fantastic threads in there.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I do not require 100% facts, just enough information to be plausible.

Oh brother do we have you covered here. Strap in (don't strap on) and wear boots.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Great.....Another new guy to ATS...🙄😴💤

Lol. Welcome to our neck of the woods! Hope you find what you're looking for and share what you found!

Ps - No...., you can't use the "N" word, so don't even ask.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany Thank you for idea mate. It might be fitting to write something like that? I shall see how that Idea might flow in my script Outline?

The entire idea of using a Goverment Conspiracy is part of the Bait for the Hook for the audience. The motive for the bait is to create questionable ethical and moral dilemas for the audience.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Archives ! thank you ! Now I have a good starting point. I was going through the site yesterday and did not expect so much information. Thank you kindly again.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Hahaha, Thank you for the Advice...I still have my boots from my time serving in military. It is good know that I have found a great research depot.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Yup, another FNG to add to the pile right ? Lol... no worries, I still hold the belief and mentality "We are all greens". After a few tours in the Sun & Sand you tend see a man as another man, pigmentation is no longer of concern.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
Thank you ! This is a perfect example of what I am searching for. It fits right into the backstory of one of main antagonists in the Project. He is a doctor that lost his license by being caught perfroming unethical practices.

The guy opening up this video looks like me 30 years ago...lol. My CNT's were painted on my chest a bit more since I was a Mustang. Ahhhh...alll the memories...

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: EternalShadow

Yup, another FNG to add to the pile right ? Lol... no worries, I still hold the belief and mentality "We are all greens". After a few tours in the Sun & Sand you tend see a man as another man, pigmentation is no longer of concern.

You're going to be just fine here.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

the real mind control is done by the archons.. (book of enoch) they dont have bodies and use the mind of men to bend reality to their will. Maybe thats why all the predictinve progeamming in telly and stuf.. You started learning the symbols yet. Another level of mind control. IN all the films..

Anyway enough rabbles ..choose some forums u like and keep an eye on them. Dont get stressed with the end of the world. It happens here regular yet here we we still stand.

welcome

new topics

top topics

join