It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatchful

They also have a group here in the USA. Its referred to as "The Squad"

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Knowledge

You mean the one mentioned in that 'good news' book. I think that is an account of the last time it happened and not the next time. A race memory of how civilization ended and started again.

We will see if you are right.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: datguy

The people that signed the letter were not in leadership, and were called zionist sympathizers

And that is a perfect example of why the Palestinian people
can't lift themselves out of their own hellish quagmire.

Anyone who even dares to criticize the terrorist leaders,
the extremist leaders are called " Zionist Sympathizers ",
ostracized, beaten, and even murdered.

The way they treat their own children and women
is barbaric. They don't even have a chance of being
valued let alone have a voice.

Lol, anybody who didn’t sign it would be dead in 5 minutes.

This guy submits it as proof. And he probably thinks we’re not allowed to laugh at him.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Children are not born terrorist, or any other tagging going around, but society standards, family values and outside influences mold them into anything.

That is what happen in countries that are sponsors of terrorism.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Knowledge
The apocalypse appears to be underway.

Actually seems to be skipping a few steps if thats the case.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

That book's only good news if you're one of God's chosen.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
just from the UN security council, they say it is Israel's 9/11 and

UN Security Council unequivocally condemn Hamas.

We are also expecting to soon hear from the Palestinian Ambassador to the UN, Riyad Mansour, and will bring you what he says.
bbc live

Next round of War on Terror brewing

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I indeed hope I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you have noticed but when confronted with reason and rationality I respond in kind. The same can be said when I am confronted with crass and irrational replies.

I am intentionally annoying for 3 reasons

1) A particular member intentionally ignored a statement I made and began to spread his brand zionist justice by declaring that I supported terrorists and made claims that are simply untrue. The post history is there for all to see, but when asked to provide evidence of the claims, there is nothing but excuses.

2) Certain other members decided to follow in his footsteps, out of anger or ignorance is irrelavant, so maintained my stance as more of those members joined the conversation

3) A FREE Palestine is far more important than a free car wash

If pointing out my stance makes other people decide to remain ignorant, that is on them.

If you actually go back and read my posts, you will find the answer to your questions is that they dont need to be asked. How can you say I don't see the big picture when I have been pointing out exactly that the entire thread while so many are only focused on one incident.

Yes I hope to see the hostages freed

Including the Palestinian citizens in Israeli prisons unjustly (not the actual criminals)
Hamas has said it took the prisoners because they want an exchange but I fear they only want to free those who they can use and not the ones that actually deserve to be freed

Why are so many Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails?

The big picture gets bigger every day

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Knowledge
This thread is interesting.

Two guys left who are willing to embarrass themselves into oblivion. Against the whole website.
While the other lefties lay low or jump out the window.

Do they draw straws via PM ? Surely no one rational would do this voluntarily.

Reminds me of the old old mailman’s credo.

“Neither foolishness nor embarrassment nor shame shall keep me from my appointed duties of delivering the lies and childlike silly”.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Channel 4 NEWS take on the ongoing matter.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So I wonder who shorted options on the stock markets to tank in lieu of tomorrows opening?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you have noticed but when confronted with reason and rationality I respond in kind. The same can be said when I am confronted with crass and irrational replies.

I am intentionally annoying for 3 reasons

1) A particular member intentionally ignored a statement I made and began to spread his brand zionist justice by declaring that I supported terrorists and made claims that are simply untrue. The post history is there for all to see, but when asked to provide evidence of the claims, there is nothing but excuses.

2) Certain other members decided to follow in his footsteps, out of anger or ignorance is irrelavant, so maintained my stance as more of those members joined the conversation

3) A FREE Palestine is far more important than a free car wash

If pointing out my stance makes other people decide to remain ignorant, that is on them.

If you actually go back and read my posts, you will find the answer to your questions is that they dont need to be asked. How can you say I don't see the big picture when I have been pointing out exactly that the entire thread while so many are only focused on one incident.

Yes I hope to see the hostages freed

Including the Palestinian citizens in Israeli prisons unjustly (not the actual criminals)
Hamas has said it took the prisoners because they want an exchange but I fear they only want to free those who they can use and not the ones that actually deserve to be freed

Why are so many Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails?

The big picture gets bigger every day

When everybody but you “is wrong” that’s probably …. Wrong lol.

Keep it up buddy. You drew the short straw, suck it up !

And WTF is “Zionist justice” ? I thought only white supremacy dumbasses said this ?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

which is exactly why they need help and freedom and not more oppression

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

there is no dishonesty, everything i have posted is true

FREE PALESTINE

Israel occupation forces attack Palestinian woman’s funeral in Beit Ummar

link   
Everyone needs to realize that with the US military satellites watching every molecule of the Middle East, US intel assets watched live as all those rockets were extracted from storage and set up and they said or did nothing.

US intel assets watched as Hamas ground assets were assembling for the invasion and the US did and said nothing.

This is what the Republicans are talking about when they lit up Biden, but they can't say specifically as it exposes "intel methods and capabilities".

The US is complicit in all the deaths by saying or doing nothing.

link   
Statistics on Palestinians in Israeli custody

For educational purposes only,

Updated: 07 September 2023

At the end of June 2023, the Israel Prison Service (IPS) was holding 4,499 Palestinians in detention or in prison on what it defined “security” grounds, including 183 from the Gaza Strip. At that time, the IPS was also holding 850 Palestinians, 3 of them from the Gaza Strip, for being in Israel illegally.

At the end of 2020, the IPS adopted a new policy and stopped providing B'Tselem with the requested figures. Instead, it has since published some data on the IPS website every three months. The first year this occurred (July 2020 through September 2021), the figures published were partial and therefore are not included here.

In addition, at times, some Palestinians are briefly held in military facilities. The figures from the military are received with a significant time delay and offer no details regarding inmates’ legal standing.
The following figures were provided or published by the military and the IPS, so responsibility for their accuracy lies with them.

www.btselem.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

i didnt submit it, and if you read the article you would know how ignorant your comment is

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

The US is complicit in all the deaths by saying or doing nothing.

Russia, China, UK, NATO too? You need to look at the big picture.

INTEL knows that Biden is compromised and that the same will happen here in the USA if border is allowed to be open. Complicit? We all know where this is headed and INTEL will start it over there to put an end to it. Go ahead and wave your righteous flag but thats life and yes it sucks. Possibly the $6 billion was also released to Iran as a TBD. Things are complex to the extreme in war. Just like chess and both you an I are pawns.

You need to cool off and take a shower with the Pope as hes off the rails too. He needs to meet Jesus sooner rather than later.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Insanity is doing the same thing over & over expecting different results.

Walking away is really the only option.

Or we could recognize Palestine and help them rout out any terrorists, Help them rebuild their homes and schools and hospitals. Give them more options than just to be used for target practice by Israel.

Considering Palestine has never been a formal country,had a government(until recently) and that the romans renamed it illegally to palestinia from Judea and Israel, i think the so called relatives of the philistines(palestinians) have no leg to stand on about freeing palestine(sic)

Ottoman empire called it the area of palestinia. A area is not a country.

When the land was given to France and Britain,officially it stopped being named at all. The name was used because its easier than saying that peice of land.
BOTH the jews and arabs lived together there in peace mostly, They were also referred to as people of palestinia because they lived there.
So seeing as how no one there had official land claims except France and Britain they decided to be nice and gift the jews and arabs official countries. IF they agreed to the deal that is.

OBVIOUSLY the arabs didnt agree but the jews did.They declared INDEPENDENCE shortly before the mandate ended. The jews DID NOt try to take the arabs part of lands until the Arabs attacked and were defeated. Then under the spoils of war they grew bigger.
The arabs LOST the land fair and square. But they bitched and moaned about it for 60 years till the UN gave them semi legit status.
SO in reality "palestine" is already free,because the rightful owners are in control. The Jewish palestinia people that is,who just changed the name to Israeli.

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join