It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

No, they shouldn’t.

How is that the fault of the children caught in the crossfire?

I have no love for Hamas, or the Muslim faith in general.

If a terrorist broke into your house and took your family hostage in the basement, would you think it’s a reasonable response to blow up your home?

edit on 8/10/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

But they do hide there.

And indiscriminately killing civilians, including women and children, to get to them, spells some bad mojo by my guess.

Hell of a predicament.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Bottled drinkable water is probably higher on 99% of the people who live in Gazas shopping list than either of those things.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They have tolerated terrorism being committed in their name.

Seems their priorities are skewed if they can afford rockets but not water and nutrician for their kids.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You fancy yourself standing up to a man holding a loaded AK?

Remind me how many civilians have died at the hands of American soldiers in the last 50 years, is that in your name or did you have little choice in the decision process to go to war?

Should I hold you personally responsible for the million people who died in the latest Iraq war?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Glass that rock.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

If they had just blown up something and killed people, and then came to my house and took my family as hostages, we would be considered casualties of war. I would not expect the authorities to negotiate our release nor refrain from rooting them out and destroying them.

Its tragic, but was restraint shown to Israeli children?
edit on 10/8/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

They have tolerated terrorism being committed in their name.

Its still not an excuse.

When you have to become the thing that you hate to win some may suggest that you have already lost.

Seems their priorities are skewed if they can afford rockets but not water and nutrician for their kids.

Sigh.

You do understand where and from whom they get the majority of their clean water and power?

People will always have money for weapons of war CoyoteAngels there is nothing new under the sun on that score.
edit on 8-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I wouldnt stick around in a place like Palestine. I would have found a way out years ago.

Personally.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Solar panels cost less than rockets, I'd bet.

I remember when Israel went in and turned some of that desert into homes and farms.

Then they'll gave some of it back to the Palestinians. Who promptly destroyed it.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Smart thinking.

But about 1 million people have not done much wrong aside from existing.

And said rock is indeed right next to the rest of Israel.

Might not be the best of ideas after all.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

A hell of a predictament that Palestine has put themselves in.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If you’re ever in that position I suspect your mind will change.

Two wrongs don’t make a right and I have no time for bloodthirsty people. Your arguing with me about the murdering of children. You’re literally saying oh well, wrong place, wrong time, sh!T happens. I suppose that’s easy to do from your comfy chair thousands of miles away sipping a coffee while Palestinian children shelter in darkness, starving and dehydrated, as bombs drop all around them.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

well that's because you haven't the entire thread, of course everything is out of context.
Like I said, if someone wants to comment in a thread, at least know the content, that onus is not mine.

If anyone wants to assume things based on an out of context understanding that's on them. If someone truly want to know my stance then they will ask instead of making snarky comments. (not directed to you)
I have given my stance several times

what you think, is of value, as what I try to present at all times to the best of my ability is the truth though admittedly sometimes tainted with opinion, but always as honest as I can.
What you think OF ME, is not a requirement, only the truth matters.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

do they have that power?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The leaders of the Palestinian government you mean.

I’ve protested every war Britain has been involved in during my adult life. The people rarely have any say in the decisions the governments make for them. Do you think Hamas held a public vote on these attacks and received 100% support?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Where is the problem in just giving me a summary of your position?
What is your favoured solution for this hot escalation and the overall conflict?

Because I basically read the whole thread and I don't remember anything that was not extreme 100 % Hamas supporter?

link   

Probably best if there hadn't been a terrorist attack on Israel and it's civilians.

Do stupid things, win stupid prizes?

link   

Solar panels cost less than rockets, I'd bet.

I would not know, i suppose that would depend on the solar panel or rocket.

I remember when Israel went in and turned some of that desert into homes and farms.

Then they'll gave some of it back to the Palestinians. Who promptly destroyed it.

Could be, but some links to back that up might be nice.

Again we can argue about the reason for the fighting in the area until ""doomsday"".

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

As were the Israeli children when they were coldly and callously killed by Palestinian terrorists.

Don't want none, don't bring none.

Thats a pretty universal saying.

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join