It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I feel it neccessary to point out that it was not me who dismissed your questions, I just don't have any answers.
They are good questions.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A US rep supporting a terror organization?

Rep. Tlaib breaks silence on Hamas assault, grieves for loss of life but condemns 'apartheid' Israel

www.foxnews.com...

This needs to be remembered come election season.

Clown world.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
It has been happening ever since, it is ongoing. Its not a matter of simply holding a 70 year grudge, people on both sides have been dying regularly for the last 70 years. There is not one month that has gone by since that someone, usually a Palestinian, is killed.
My thought process is very clear.

And much of that is brought on by their very own actions.

www.memri.org...

The leaders in Palestine can't agree on much within themselves.
They fight and undermine each other, so how are they not
responsible for their own demise?

No one is really going to feel sorry for terrorists, face it.

www.dni.gov...

edit on 8-10-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I love the logic
"calls out israel for being an apartheid state, must be a terrorist."
No where in her comments does she support Hamas

"I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost yesterday, today and every day. I am determined as ever to fight for a just future where everyone can live in peace, without fear and with true freedom, equal rights, and human dignity," she said. "The path to that future must include lifting the blockade, ending the occupation, and dismantling the apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance."

"The failure to recognize the violent reality of living under siege, occupation and apartheid makes no one safer. No person, no child anywhere should have to suffer or live in fear of violence. We cannot ignore the humanity in each other. As long as our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the partheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue," she added.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Are the children of Palestine terrorists now as well?

Racist BS, reminds me of the crap after 9/11. Anyone with brown skin and a beard was looked at with suspicion.

That’s what I see in this thread, a bunch of emotional racists looking for revenge.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

so, for example...
lets take the 200 people in this article who signed this letter, are they terrorists?

over 200 Palestinian intellectuals, academics, and politicians signed an open letter stating that they "adamantly reject any attempt to diminish, misrepresent, or justify antisemitism, Nazi crimes against humanity, or historical revisionism vis-a-vis the Holocaust," and that such "ignorant and antisemitic narratives" do damage to the Palestinian people

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: stevieray

here is another of my "classic tactics" i use this one for irony

FREE PALESTINE

Massacre in Gaza: Israeli Forces Open Fire on Palestinians, Killing 18, Wounding As Many As 1,700

Edit to add, the article is 4 years old

Your fascination with random old videos that you can google all day, is interesting.

Stark contrast with your (little) interest In yesterday’s disgusting barbarism.

I don’t dismiss that Israel would have some people that are psycho, or tired of the daily threat from the entire region, many countries.

But it’s cool. Everybody sees you do this. They don’t need anything from me.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Are the children of Palestine terrorists now as well?

Inasmuch as the Palestinians ring their artillery with their own children, or strap bomb vests on them, maybe.

Answer your own question.

Palestinians target Israeli kids in pizza parlors and school buses. Then they use their own kids as shields and bombs.

It’s not rocket science. One side is filthy in the morals and caring about kids. And it’s not Israel.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You didn't even take the time to read the links I posted.

The Palestine Liberation Organization is the ruler over
the Palestinian people. There are factions that are known
terrorist organizations, along with Hamas.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) is a terrorist group based in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. It combines Arab nationalism with Marxist-Leninist ideology, viewing the destruction of Israel as integral to the struggle to remove Western capitalism from the Middle East and ultimately establish a Communist Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital.

The group was founded after the Six Day War in 1967, and it became the second largest faction and the main opposition force to Fatah in the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) in 1968. The PFLP fostered links and carried out attacks with leftist militant groups across the world during the 1970s and was actively involved in the Second Intifada from 2000 to 2005, during which the group carried out suicide operations and launched multiple joint operations with other Palestinian terrorist groups.

The PFLP’s operational tempo has since declined, with only two attacks in the last five years, most recently in 2019 that killed an Israeli teen and injured multiple others. As of July 2022, the PFLP, along with HAMAS and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, were taking steps to create a National Liberation Front in an attempt to address “internal divisions” and to cooperate with and to rebuild the PLO.

www.dni.gov...

You might be able to fool a few people,
but this isn't my first rodeo bud.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Your quote is of context, that condemnation was
aimed at Palestine authority President Abbas!

Palestinian Intellectuals' Open Letter Condemns Palestinian Authority President Abbas's Statements About The Holocaust

Palestinian Intellectuals' Open Letter Condemns Palestinian Authority President Abbas's Statements About The Holocaust – And Any Attempt To "Diminish, Misrepresent, Or Justify" It
www.memri.org...

What you cant handle it that a Palestinian leader non other than Abbas is
Condemend for his atrocious statements!???

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

It’s not rocket science. One side is filthy in the morals and caring about kids. And it’s not Israel.

You sure about that? I mean, really sure?

Secret Israeli Report 'Reveals Armed Drone Killed' Four Children Playing on Gaza Beach in 2014

Israel killed 14 Palestinian children in 2017

"The statement said around 848 children had been displaced due to Israeli demolition of Palestinian homes.

Education Under Attack 2018 - Israel/Palestine

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I used the quote to display the people that signed the letter, yes it condemned Abbass, and those people were ostrasized by the terror groups in control.
The people that signed the letter were not in leadership, and were called zionist sympathizers

The question I posed was to illustrate that not all Palestinians are terrorists.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: stevieray

here is another of my "classic tactics" i use this one for irony

FREE PALESTINE

Massacre in Gaza: Israeli Forces Open Fire on Palestinians, Killing 18, Wounding As Many As 1,700

Edit to add, the article is 4 years old

FREE KAZOID
FREE CARWASH WITH FILLUP
FREE THE WHALES

You don't realize you are being annoying and pushing everyone away from your point of view. There is noone alive that was at the bigining of this conflict. They have been going at each other for over 1000 years. I think most on this thread are admitting that both sides have done bad things to the other. They follow a book that says to kill the other side. Most do not do that.

Now, there are a few that do kill the other just because they are the other. This is what was done yesterday in such a strong way that it more or less shocked the world. Many not in the fact that the one side has wanted to do it, but in the scale it was done.

Your posts don't seem to acknowledge the fact what was done yesterday was wrong. You seem to have supported it and continue to state so.

Yes, wrongs have been done to the people that did that. But they did what they did knowing there would be retributions for the action that would cause hurt and death to their own innocent people. How can you support their actions? How can you support putting their military facilities near and within schools, hospitals and other civilian areas just to try to add their destruction to their own when attacked? They know it will make the attacker look bad on the news. That is why they do it.

I am not going to persuade you from your way of thinking, you seem rather set in that, but you seem to not see the big picture. The fact that the Hamas attack is not going to make any of the lives better in Gaza. It has the exact opposite affect by getting them attacked.

Do you agree that they should
FREE THE ISREALIE HOSTAGES

edit on 8-10-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yeah, those of terrorist parents. They are indoctrinated from birth. You have seen the videos of them rejoicing in the death of non Palestinians, raising guns in the air, etc??

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The other Arab countries don't want them due to them behaving in their countries as they are in Israel.

I agree with your posts Coyote.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The apocalypse appears to be underway.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The people that signed the letter were not in leadership, and were called zionist sympathizers

And that is a perfect example of why the Palestinian people
can't lift themselves out of their own hellish quagmire.

Anyone who even dares to criticize the terrorist leaders,
the extremist leaders are called " Zionist Sympathizers ",
ostracized, beaten, and even murdered.

The way they treat their own children and women
is barbaric. They don't even have a chance of being
valued let alone have a voice.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

You sure about that? I mean, really sure?

Secret Israeli Report 'Reveals Armed Drone Killed' Four Children Playing on Gaza Beach in 2014

Israel killed 14 Palestinian children in 2017

"The statement said around 848 children had been displaced due to Israeli demolition of Palestinian homes.

Education Under Attack 2018 - Israel/Palestine

Lol, yes I’m sure.

I’m sure you can continue to find these one-offs over 80 years, on google.

The thread is about the Palestinians yesterday, their gross subhuman behaviors, and how it’s pretty regular.

I don’t even like this phrase …. But you do you with the ridiculous dishonesty.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

This needs to be remembered come election season.

Thats useless. She needs to meet the Clintons

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join