It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy ousted from leadership role in historic vote

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
What convenient timing; guess Hunter and a crime family will have to wait for the statutes if limitations to run out while congress focuses on more pressing issues and the MSM continues to cover Trump almost exclusively.

Like Hunter was going to have issues.

Really.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: putnam6

Something has to change in DC.

This removal of the Speaker is causing MSM to melt down because the money for buying Christmas presents and paying bonuses to Ukraine citizens, and American Officials (current and former) getting kickbacks, is in jeopardy.

CHAOS IN DC

****BREAKING*****

House Representatives will not be receiving kickbacks from Ukranian payments unto after Christmas.

The nation is devestated.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm comfortable with chaos.

I sure as hell prefer it to the "orderly" destruction of our country over the last 30+ years.

But chaos is not good for America or Americans. It is good for Russia and China, who are reveling in a weakened House of Congress.

What these incompetents are doing is showing to the world they can't even rule their own majority. That should be pretty damn simple, right? Just get your own people under control.

The GOP being in complete disarray does not help a single American in any way. But it is predicted. Donald Trump would bring the entire GOP down with him.

And this, Russia and China, also revel in.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
CHAOS IN DC

*****BREAKING******

Without a House speaker, Democracy is now in jeopardy.

The Biden White House is planning on building a wall surrounding DC so MAGA cannot infect the rest of the nation.

A blue-haired Karen was heard to say, "I wanted to speak to the manager, but he was voted out."

USA, a nation in jeopardy.
edit on 3-10-2023 by DBCowboy because: Boomer

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

I sure as hell prefer it to the "orderly" destruction of our country over the last 30+ years.

But chaos is not good for America or Americans. It is good for Russia and China, who are reveling in a weakened House of Congress.

What these incompetents are doing is showing to the world they can't even rule their own majority. That should be pretty damn simple, right? Just get your own people under control.

The GOP being in complete disarray does not help a single American in any way. But it is predicted. Donald Trump would bring the entire GOP down with him.

2016-2023.........

But now you care.....

Question, are you this daft or do you expect everyone here to be that daft?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Sigh

The problem with leftists is that they think everyone thinks the same as them.

Not everyone on the right thinks the same.

It's called diversity.

Might want to look it up.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Especially accounting for the rapid expansion of what is considered "right."

Even now, some R's are spitting fire because the D's helped with McCarthy's ousting.

I really don't care for their reasoning personally as to why they voted that way.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They are Uniparty people.

They're like Gingers.

They have no souls.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
McCarthy was a Democrat in disguise. Good riddance!

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Good. He's a California establishment scumbag. Hopefully they get someone in there with some balls.

I doubt it, but we can hope.

Totally agree. He is a Uni-Party Politician

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
He’s on in 13 minutes.

Let’s see what this RINO prick has to say….

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

CHAOS IN DC

*****BREAKING******

Without a House speaker, Democracy is now in jeopardy.

The Biden White House is planning on building a wall surrounding DC so MAGA cannot infect the rest of the nation.

A blue-haired Karen was heard to say, "I wanted to speak to the manager, but he was voted out."

USA, a nation in jeopardy.

Hopefully more neocons get thrown out.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I don't care about your media approved opinion.

But feel free to keep crying.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Sigh

It's called diversity.

Actually, it's called incompetence.

It makes no difference what anyone thinks if one party can't even get their own majority to function, or to keep a leader. That's just complete and utter disarray. A breakdown in function. The House, under Republican leadership, is currently inoperable.

Diversity... interesting way to try to use that. Next time # hits the fan, we'll just call it diversity. I like that spin.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I don't care about your media approved opinion.

But feel free to keep crying.

I see, so true to your name on this forum, you really just want to watch it all burn? You truly want chaos?

May I ask why? Why do you wish to see America in chaos?

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You should call it a feature instead of a bug.

You know, to really hammer home the point ....

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sigh

It's called diversity.

Actually, it's called incompetence.

It makes no difference what anyone thinks if one party can't even get their own majority to function, or to keep a leader. That's just complete and utter disarray. A breakdown in function. The House, under Republican leadership, is currently inoperable.

Diversity... interesting way to try to use that. Next time # hits the fan, we'll just call it diversity. I like that spin.

So you think everyone should THINK the same.

Gotcha!

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You should call it a feature instead of a bug.

Ok.

The GOP not working is a feature, not a bug.

That's just how it's intended. Bugs you fix, features are there to stay.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Do it.

DOOOOO ITTTTT!

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join