It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

135 an Hour

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I don't know what the purpose of all this is free handouts because the more you do for someone the less they appreciate it and when you cut it off in my opinion all heck is going to break loose.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Is it true that they're making $2,200 a month just sitting in their hotel room with free food clothing free education and Free medical I mean I can only go by what's being said here on ATS because truthfully I haven't found anything on the net that verifies that they're making $2,200 a month government assistance.

And we American Citizens are not going to find anything in black and white telling us exactly what these illegals are receiving each month.
They won't allow us to know, too fearful of the backlash when they are exposed.
I can tell you that here in NJ the outrage is growing, we are struggling each month with grocery bills, rising utility costs, gas prices, vehicle repairs which are becoming outrageously expensive, and just trying to survive.
We are hearing reports of several thousand dollars given each month to these 'migrants' (illegals) with full free benefits, and they are overwhelming our school systems, along with demanding teachers speaking their languages. They also expect free lunches, and now are demanding free breakfasts as well.
And are rude and pushy to Americans, their attitudes are ridiculous.
Oh and the kids all have those electric scooters, as well as the most expensive sneakers.
I keep waiting for the day when Americans will wake up and take a look at what is happening to our once wonderful country, but it seems that most have blinders on and say, 'Oh what can you do', and similar nonsense.
My husband finally came home after a few serious surgeries and physical therapy, and the bills are astronomical - I have decided that the insurance payments will have to be enough for them, not going to pay all the horrendous 'co-payments'.
American Citizens need to start fighting back, if illegals can have all our services free of charge, why should we have to pay?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just returned from speeding dune buggy's down the wall service road near Mexicali.

I was impressed by two things. The desert around there now looks very pristine. Not full of trash, as normally along the border. I saw people going about their daily business on the Mexican side of the wall. But the US side was empty of humans except on dirtbikes and dune buggies. The Wall looks very impenetrable to me. Any scaling of that beast will take time. Thats where the multitude of cameras and motion detectors up on the poles all along the service road, each focused on a section of the wall. I don't see how anyone could possibly cross there. I felt a presence of being watched, even waved at a camera.

My impression: the wall is doing it's job. Why did the Biden admin let the materials sit and rust in the desert?

This is by design. I even heard this new Biden immigration app allows 'assylum seekers' to fly in. This is freaking NUTZ

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
DAy terk our jerbs!

I think the near future will make that a prophecy instead of a joke.

back to the pile.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: EternalShadow

The question is, how planned is it?

Well, we're about to find out by the coming governments response to mass vaccination refusal.

We'll see how that goes.

There is a specific reason the border being open.

But I say and think crazy things, don't mind me.

I usually do not give into fear. But that was scary.

edit on 23-9-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up on aisle 3.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Well, we're about to find out by the coming governments response to mass vaccination refusal.

We'll see how that goes.

It doesn't look good for any of us if they don't answer this question.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We'll see how that goes.

It doesn't look good for any of us if they don't answer this question.

I would counter by saying that question really needs to be answered by those already vaccinated and are STILL willing to stay on schedule with whatever comes next.

"They" won't answer that however, lol...you know this!

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Is this why African countries are ran so poorly?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Is this why African countries are ran so poorly?

It's not unheard-of that these charities and organizations use upwards of 75% of proceeds to cover salaries and overhead. Screw the people that actually need help however.

edit on 9/23/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
White people have been guilt tripped for decades to allow this crap to happen. The sooner we collectively wake up the better.

<< 1   >>

join