It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

135 an Hour

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just so we're clear about WHY these migraines, er... "migrants" are so useful to progressive ideologies and subsequent social programs, clinics, charities, shelters.

THIS↓

The grift and deflecting is epidemic now. I seriously wonder if as Americans, will we have to physically deal with these "immigrants" should they realize the grift themselves or will it unite everyone under a single banner to take down the elitist psychopaths causing this BS in the first place?

This is just staggering the amount of energy put into confusing and deceiving people...

Ps - Every day that passes seems to forebode the horrific possibility of a catastrophic pinnacle when it will go sideways like nothing seen before, at least in the US anyway.

Ps Pt. 2 - This is a rant, it's not about right or wrong, although this is very fkn wrong, especially how they're crying about how this is just KILLING their bottom line. ALL of these sanctuary cities need to be audited top to bottom, especially the cities that are about to implode.

/r
edit on 9/22/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

The downward spiral is obvious.

The question is, how planned is it?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Well, we're about to find out by the coming governments response to mass vaccination refusal.

We'll see how that goes.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Well, we're about to find out by the coming governments response to mass vaccination refusal.

We'll see how that goes.

There is a specific reason the border being open.

But I say and think crazy things, don't mind me.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I believe very well planned and it was put in full speed ahead by GW Bush.

My FIL called it back in 1968 when Nixon was POTUS. TBH, many believe it dates back to implementing the Federal Reserve.

It started out so slowly that very few noticed, and those that did were thought to be fools.

I think the original goal may have been total control over all aspects of society, but then a few elites saw an opportunity to get even richer off the likes of dealings in Ukraine, then selling out to China .

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

edit on 22-9-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The real question is who will prosecute this obvious crime? That's the heart of all this grift and corruption we are finally seeing and it's in plain site with zero oversite. SEE IT, but what to do about it?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

Prosecute?

Aren't you aware that this is not a bug but a feature of this administration?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Prosecute?

The 'feature' missing is a honest oversight committee, they have captured it too. What do we do, and when?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What you are asking for would be a bug.

The house does have an active committee. Yet we've not gotten anything of real consequence out of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Thank you.
Yea we got like 20 or so republicans who actually feel for their constituents.
edit on 9 22 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

We'll see how that goes.

That definitely raises an eyebrow, or should. I wonder how well received that's going to be?

Speaking of hiring, would it be overly paranoid to say that an actual replacement workforce as been imported here? AI for the technical stuff and central americans for the labor?🤔 I wonder how that's going to pan out with our own low income population already under pressure.

Winter is coming ....

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

That link was from 2019, this one is from this year. Nothing to see here...

Another...

The outsourcing or replacing, while certainly exist, I don't think matters as much as quelling rising dissent from a local populace when resources are slim or redirected.
edit on 22-9-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
a reply to: JinMI
Thank you.
Yea we got like 20 or so republicans who actually feel for their constituents.

It's something.

It's not yet enough but is it a positive trajectory?

I for one hope so.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

We'll see how that goes.

That definitely raises an eyebrow, or should. I wonder how well received that's going to be?

Speaking of hiring, would it be overly paranoid to say that an actual replacement workforce as been imported here? AI for the technical stuff and central americans for the labor?🤔 I wonder how that's going to pan out with our own low income population already under pressure.

Winter is coming ....
Wait till it comes out that these intruders (that's what I call them) are actually 'Invaders and Intruders' and most of them have already been been trained to take over ordinary everyday jobs? Then what we do or about it?
edit on 9 22 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: grammer

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

Prosecute?

The 'feature' missing is a honest oversight committee, they have captured it too. What do we do, and when?

Well, just realize everyone is going to have to do something eventually. Difficult decisions ahead to be sure. What that is and when is totally situational. As a united front we would have more options.

Then again...🤔

They're so busy trying to divide us apart that, that division might become one of our greatest assets. How? By it becoming just a wink between people and then doing what needs to be done, instead of grouping together like prey, hoping if you're in the middle you won't get bit.

The worst thing that could happen right now is the public being united under one banner for any issue at this point. The mass amounts of vaccine refusal coming up has the potential to become a human issue, not a political one..

That's common ground... and it's like oppressor "kryptonite".

Hell, we haven't even had the discussion of illegals getting vaccinated? Will it be mandatory for them? Or will they be living high on the hog like Congress?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Is it true that they're making $2,200 a month just sitting in their hotel room with free food clothing free education and Free medical I mean I can only go by what's being said here on ATS because truthfully I haven't found anything on the net that verifies that they're making $2,200 a month government assistance.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
DAy terk our jerbs!

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Is it true that they're making $2,200 a month just sitting in their hotel room with free food clothing free education and Free medical I mean I can only go by what's being said here on ATS because truthfully I haven't found anything on the net that verifies that they're making $2,200 a month government assistance.

Did you try $1,999.99? Lol.

I think that specific amount, $2,200, was coined by Lauren Boebert in a Tweet, or so I read. I know California was proposing $300 a week at one point.
edit on 9/23/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

<<   2 >>

join