It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan lab barred from HHS money for 10 years

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: smurfy

I don't understand.

Are you making an excuse or an insinuation?

I'm not sure either .

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
10 years ?

Is that how long it takes for everyone to forget the Chaos and Death caused by that Lab ?

It should be burned to the ground .

Not forget, silly Billy, 10 years for the die off to occur. Then all the Tranny kids will be almost old enough to vote, definitely old enough to work in gay clubs and riot in ‘autonomous’ safe spaces

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Or perhaps the immigrant police force will be fully built out....

But that's crazy talk.

..right?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Didn't the Wuhan labe get the cash from Ecohealth Alliance who got their cash from the US government? Seems to me this won't stop anything but it makes good headlines.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/20/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
And comfortably integrated.

Completely bonkers.

Welcome to Bedlam.

a reply to: JinMI

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
Didn't the Wuhan labe get the cash from Ecohealth Alliance who got their cash from the US government? Seems to me this won't stop anything but it makes good headlines.

It is more about making it clear that we did, and Fauci was the one behind it -- even secretly funding it, and he lied and tried to cover it up, and the DS helped him cover his tracks, and millions died because of it/him/them, and he knew.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
So I'm confused. Fauci specifically said there was no gain of function. He was very clear that it was only enhanced with improve functionality to be more better at infecting humans. This sure seems to make clear that all that enhancement and more functionality was really GoF.

I just can't believe St. Anthony would have deceived us about his involvement in causing worldwide deaths in the millions.

The whole video is good but at least watch 35:00 to 40:00 it just takes 5 minutes of your time and it's well worth the watch.

Fauci is not a kind doctor who cares about your health and well-being. He is the director of bioweapons development for the CIA and it was his gain of function research which he outsourced to the lab in Wuhan China when the USA government tried to shut his bioweapons program down.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog

Yes they did .

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Wuhan lab barred from HHS money for 10 years

Why just 10 years ?
Why are we doing business with a Chinese lab ?
Outsourcing and off-shoring the CDC ?
The CDC isn't as good as the Chinese ? (or just way cheaper?)
This entire crap doesn't make a lick of sense .
edit on 9/21/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Why TF were we giving an experimental Chinese bio lab American taxpayer money in the first place??

Our government is so corrupt and broken there is really no hope other than total collapse and rebuild.

Shocking, that's what those in charge atm want too.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They will get more money from the Gates Foundation, 10 million is nothing to what those people are funneling into Depopulation experiments in Africa.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Why TF were we giving an experimental Chinese bio lab American taxpayer money in the first place??

Our government is so corrupt and broken there is really no hope other than total collapse and rebuild.

I ask this question increasingly often lately.

For generations the CIA has been complicit if not key in nation building, regime toppling, vote tampering etc etc around the world.

What makes anyone believe that it wouldn't be done here at home?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I ask this question increasingly often lately.

For generations the CIA has been complicit if not key in nation building, regime toppling, vote tampering etc etc around the world.

What makes anyone believe that it wouldn't be done here at home?

Are you joking ? Of course they are doing it here . You forgot assassination . Just fly them to Dallas and they’ll take it from there . The plans pretty operable as Bill Hicks used to joke .

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It's because it was American led, and American scientists took part.

Please read the essential background story from March 2020, end to end before any further comment. Mark Oliver's work on that story deserves a medal.

listverse.com...

The 'Nature article' mentioned, ( a must read) gives the participants names involved at the time, it is, or was, an international collaborative.

Those taking part,
Vineet D Menachery, Boyd L Yount Jr, Kari Debbink, Sudhakar Agnihothram, Lisa E Gralinski, Jessica A Plante, Rachel L Graham, Trevor Scobey, Xing-Yi Ge, Eric F Donaldson, Scott H Randell, Antonio Lanzavecchia, Wayne A Marasco, Zhengli-Li Shi & Ralph S Baric.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Why are we doing business with a Chinese lab ?
Because it is where they can get human subjects with TB the easiest. With no rights.

Outsourcing and off-shoring the CDC ?
NO. Global issue with TB is slowing down the growth of many countries.

The CDC isn't as good as the Chinese ? (or just way cheaper?)
The CDC had nothing really to do with it specifically. And it was not just Chinese workers. It was a global effort.

This entire crap doesn't make a lick of sense .
It does if you have been following the research effort since 2005 .

Basically TB is such a big issue ( 40% of Wuhan has TB ) , fighting such a bacterial infection with a virus is a smart idea. The problem is finding ( developing ) a virus that kills off the TB but not harm the host.

They use bats for testing first because bats have the ability to remain asymptomatic while hosting dozens of pathogens. They are literally a dream petri dish made up by mother nature.

As far as what was going on and what happened. It was not a secret until Italy started screaming for reoperations. ( both Italy and Iran had recently signed a deal with China to let in textile workers visa free . So guess where a few million Wuhan residents tried to flee to. With huge amounts getting in before anyone knew what was going on officially )
edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth
I think the original OP stated something as the ban was due to GoF in the COVID strain.
I don't know if that can be linked to TB or not.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I only know by the look on everyone of your faces and that dream
I had the other night that something very serious is happening here.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes. It is 100% related to C19.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
"barring it from getting any money through
the Health and Human Services Department."

They just give them Money other ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>