It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have Jenovah's Witnesses been Following me for Decades Across Three States?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: Waterglass

I guess that's one nice thing about being in the UK - I've never once had any religious nutjob come to my door peddling his fairy tales and other made up bullsh*t.

So far as I know, it's not the done thing here.

Whereabouts in the UK are you?

They are a regular thing where I am, sometimes a couple of months go by with nothing then you can get them weekly for months

If they come up your path in pairs, options are police...if they are not police then JW's, lol

My friend at High School was a JW and she was always so sad...she never really fit in, I remember one time I went to her house in the next village to return a textbook...she answered the door but was obviously terrified and shooed me away like I shouldn't be there

Wasn't a big surprise to me when she confided that her father...'made her uncomfortable'...try as I might I couldn't get her to tell a teacher

Last I knew she's still unmarried, living with her parents and doing the preaching rounds with her mother

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Hi Random. I hope you are having a good day. Nice weather here in Cali today.

Back to your reply,
John 10:30

30 I and the Father are one.”

edit on 30-9-2023 by visitedbythem because: sp

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Your supposedly a Christian "man of the cloth". So please explain this; Good point. 😆

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: FlyersFan

Every single denomination of Christian believes all the other denominations are wrong.

Why is yours the right one?

That question could be whole new RFT thread topic…all by itself

This could be Big!!!

- JC

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Except I asked the question days ago and never got a single answer.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: DAVID64

When I move to a new place I usually get a visit, i tell them I'm a disfellowshiped evil slave, and if they want to go toe to toe with me on scripture and why they are wrong, I will. But that sends them scurrying and writing there little note, on the territory card.

They never bother me again. They are not allowed to talk to a disfellowshipped person. Their word for excommunication.

This is exactly what I do. And you can add that you don't believe that Jehovah is the Creator. They will put the note in their territory card and you won't see them again.

I would love them to come back because after years of study I am up for a good debate. But alas I prove to be too dangerous.
edit on 19-12-2023 by kathmandu because: misspelled word.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join