It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-35 Down (or missing?) in South Carolina?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Like you I fully await much better pictures and a good, thorough report
Which....will....never....come....
Just like the dance the government has performed in every circumstance since 2020
For some reason those in power have adopted the policy "never tell the truth when a good lie will do the trick"

I have not seen the flight progress strip info but I am wondering if part of the confusion occurred because the jet appeared to be on the dividing line between the Atlanta and Jacksonville ARTCCs when the emergency was declared?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: amicusbrief

It won’t come because you won’t accept it when it’s released. Every accident has a report released, unless it’s a classified airframe or location. This one is neither. The report will be released in time, and you will decide there’s something wrong with it when it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the vote of confidence!
I will decide it empirically, related to the evidence (which they will either highly redact or simply just fabricate...prove me wrong!)
My question is why are you cutting cutting the government and their agencies so much leeway when you know the amount of totally fabricated stories they have pushed the last 2 years????

edit on 21/9/2023 by amicusbrief because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Every comment you make proves that you won’t accept it, because you’ve already made up your mind.

I don’t trust the government, I trust the AIB system. They aren’t the same thing. There have been very few bad AIB reports over the years, and the ones that have been, it’s leaked that they were and steps were taken.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My mind is not even close to made up but my "smell" detector has been overly sensitized these last couple of years due to the constant stream of misinformation being fed to the populace at large

Since I still work in the private sector as a subject matter expert for the government I see first hand how much excrement is pushed in front of good fact related information when it is framed for the public at large

The AIB reports are typically well done, even though at times the DoD does disagree with them, and once the report comes out I hope it is not totally obscured by a new sensationalism in the news cycle

I look forward to more discussion once some form of info is released

Thanks for your input and expertise

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately - The New Report out on the aircraft as a whole isn't good - especially in these Times. Doesn't sound like a reliable airframe at this moment in the least.

F-35 Aircraft - DOD and the Military Services Need to Reassess the Future Sustainment Strategy

edit on 9212023 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Several of the things that are in that report can’t be done until Milestone C, which establishes full rate production, is declared. There’s been a big delay with the virtual training aspect that’s required for that decision to be made. There’s a lot that has to be done in person, and they were setting it up right at the start of Covid, so they had to observe protocols, which really delayed things. There have been other delays, but that was the biggest delay.
edit on 9/21/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Word making the rounds is that they inadvertently flew into an area of storms that included strong thunderstorms. The aircraft was hit by lightning, and he lost primary instrumentation, and his helmet display.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Word making the rounds is that they inadvertently flew into an area of storms that included strong thunderstorms. The aircraft was hit by lightning, and he lost primary instrumentation, and his helmet display.

That’s certainly a viable explanation.

Couple of questions that I bet Zaphod can answer off the top of their head:

1. It’s my understanding lightning striking planes isn’t necessarily uncommon, and doesn’t always cause this type of failure. Is that accurate?

2. Does this mean that the F35 is more vulnerable to DEW’s, potentially, than other aircraft? Meaning, the DEW may not evaporate the plane like a Star Trek “phaser” but instead be more susceptible to having its electronics knocked out, thus rendering the plane in the state of the crashes F35 in question?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That would be an "oh crap moment!"

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

1. It depends on the lightning strike. There is positive lightning, that is strong enough that no protection developed by man is going to withstand. It can throw a billion volts and hundreds of amps into something.

But even regular lightning causes failures. There was a Delta A220 a couple days ago that was hit by lightning, and had a partial instrument failure on the captain’s side instruments. Aircraft are designed to withstand lightning, but that doesn’t mean they always do.

2. Of course not. A DEW is going to do more physical damage than damage to electronics.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Lol...

I'm glad you're not an NTSB investigator.

"Okay, we need to approach this like cruise missile cuz this doesn't look like a plane hit."

PSA 1771 - Disgruntled employee hijacking. Hit ground at full throttle. Completely obliterated.

Cant let Flight 77 go? I swear, the cartoon world people live in. I want to see a plane shaped hole in the side of the limestone reinforced building before I believe a plane hit it!

Flight 93 hit at a 40° angle at 590 MPH (.78 Mach). If it wasn't obliterated exactly like it was I'd have to question the laws of physics.

It won't undo reality to say, "A plane actually flew into the pentagon".

An F35 actually got hit by lightening (it appears) lost enough to need to bail, and ghost-flew his plane away from population.

No big plane parts ≠ Evil overlord government conspiracy and cover up.
edit on 21-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   

It’s both. The B has a range of 900 miles with a full fuel load, but it’s doubtful he was even close to full when he ejected, so it won’t be that far from the ejection site.

They need help because there’s some remote places to look, and it might have gone into the water. You want to try to narrow down locations before launching a massive search.

Probably blown up to many pieces but not far away from where the pilot was ejected

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Not to derail the Thread and I'm not saying it's Aliens but what if?

Pilots have reported for decades how their instruments have been jammed or how aircraft suddenly malfunction, some seriously disabled to the point of loss of control when approaching UAP. If these, whatever and whoever they are, have the ability to remotely take over and disable Aircraft, vehicles, etc. how hard would it be to suddenly eject a pilot?

So, What if this guy got ejected and the aircraft was simply taken away to be examined and then dumped where it was found?

Just a thought.

Airforce reports mysterious gulf of Mexico incident to pentagon.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

So it flew into a thunderstorm, the pilot apparently reported being hit by lightning, but it was aliens. It was missing for less than 24 hours, and what reason would they have to do anything with it?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I can see it now. A person opens the door and the pilot says "Hi. My plane just crashed. Can I borrow your phone? Thanks. Can you hold my parachute and helmet?"

I'd bet the first question asked would be, can I barrow your sh!tter!

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   

So it flew into a thunderstorm, the pilot apparently reported being hit by lightning, but it was aliens. It was missing for less than 24 hours, and what reason would they have to do anything with it?

Who's saying it's Aliens?

Where's Valentich btw? or Captain Thomas F. Mantell. I'm not saying it's Aliens, But...

" and what reason would they have to do anything with it??" Do you really want me to answer that?
edit on 22-9-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

you know a lighting strike would backup my post about instrument panel shorting out.
my understanding that the F-35B has automatic ejection and autopilot along with communication and location log deletion.

if hit by lighting it could have triggered the systems to engage.

edit on 22-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You can also explain how it is that the UAP, that isn’t aliens but wants to examine the F-35, took it, but people say that they saw and heard it when it crashed not long after the pilot ejected.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Automatic ejection only occurs in STOVL. It has physical switches that require engagement, and the odds of it being accidentally activated, even by a lightning strike are as close to zero as it’s possible to get.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join