It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty shop owner punches alleged shoplifter in the face and subdues her after she fires off a gunsh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Dallas at the Hair Plus Beauty Supply store owned by Sunjung Kim…

Kim said he confronted a woman who allegedly tried to steal products from his shop.

“I noticed she stole something,” Kim said. “I told her to return the item or pay back to us, but she was trying to run away."

The video shows the woman punching at Kim, so he punches and kicks her back. At that point appears to try to pull her gun, so Kim tackles her to the ground.

“I didn't have much time to think. But I just saw her gun right away. I just dashed her to not shoot,” said Kim.

The video shows her reaching for an item that looks like a gun. A gunshot can be heard on the video as well and other cameras show customers ducking for cover.

Beauty shop owner punches alleged shoplifter in the face and subdues her after she fires off a gunshot

More and more store owners fighting back.

It’s beautiful.

Glad they arrested thief, not owner this time.

We get the society we allow.

We allowed them to take away our 1st amendment rights for 99 percent survivable Covid. Now they are openly trying to take second in New Mexico.

Soros funded DAs not enforcing laws thus encouraging and propagating crime. Punishing those who do stop crime. Evil. Destroying society.

Beautiful watching people stand up, preserving society.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Saw that clip last night. That ho totally tried to pull her gat. This worker should be HAILED AS A HERO for thwarting a possible mass-shooting but unfortunately, I'm sure she'll somehow be made out to be a victim and the worker an aggressor/oppressor. Gee....I wonder why that could be?
edit on 12-9-2023 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is what will happen, she will get away with either no charges or charges that have nothing to do with the fact she pulled a gun and fired it in the midst of committing another crime. The excuse will be equity.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

It’s Texas… and owner is probably Korean from his name.

Think he will be ok.

But… sad you are right… in many other more D states, that is a highly probable outcome.
edit on 12-9-2023 by pianopraze because: Form changed to from

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks like she might actually go to jail in Dallas. If this happened in Chicago I cam imagine her being made out to be a Saint while he goes to jail for assaulting her due to it being an anti black hate crime.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Don’t MESS with KOREAN shop owners.

Sorry but there is something in our blood, that when it comes to flight or fight, we
Go into this crazy survival mode and fight like crazy.

This is exactly what needs to happen. These shoplifters are getting off way too easy. They all need a good
Punch in the face.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The sad part, all of this over EYELASHES!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
More of this please.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Punch in the face.

Looks like a spinning back-kick or back-fist as well .
Good stuff.

edit on 9/12/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
Looks like she might actually go to jail in Dallas. If this happened in Chicago I cam imagine her being made out to be a Saint while he goes to jail for assaulting her due to it being an anti black hate crime.

That's what I was thinking.

The shoplifter is an African-American woman who in some states will have the sympathy of the jury and judge and could make counter allegations of assault against her by the shop owner, harassment, discrimination, and sex offenses...

(post by dirtydog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If they made it legal to shoot shoplifters, shoplifting might slow down a tiny bit.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Punch in the face.

Good stuff.

He’s so calm too!

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Gothmog

Punch in the face.

Good stuff.

He’s so calm too!

He said he was so scared and wouldn’t do it again if he had it to do over.

I’m not sure, think it was instinct.

Go go Korean store owners!

P.s. 안녕하세요. 반갑습니다. 저는 군대에서 한국어를 공부했습니다.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like in Brazil?

This thief gets shot by everyone in the store.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Don’t MESS with KOREAN shop owners.

Sorry but there is something in our blood, that when it comes to flight or fight, we
Go into this crazy survival mode and fight like crazy.

This is exactly what needs to happen. These shoplifters are getting off way too easy. They all need a good
Punch in the face.

Ah, the never ending focus on race. Be it a badge of honor, or something uglier, it’s always worth not mentioning.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Ah, the never ending focus on race. Be it a badge of honor, or something uglier, it’s always worth not mentioning.

It is worth mentioning because in some case RACE is exactly what it is about. The robbers are targeting certain shops, like in Koreatown. (Not always but this story is literally about that) My parents friend was murdered at her store because it is known a lot of Asian shops keep cash.

We’ve seen it historically, during the LA riots the shop owners that refused to be victims were the Koreans on top of their properties with machine guns.

And yes, I am damn proud that Korean are fighters. If you look at Koreas history we probably shouldn’t have survived as a nation, but here we are and we are still fighting! We are also the exact kind of people that America as founded on.
Hard working, smart, family people that will protect what we love.

If you find that ugly or not worth mentioning, that’s on you.
edit on 13-9-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Like in Brazil? This thief gets shot by everyone in the store.

If more of this happened there would be less shoplifters.

It is crazy what the stores are doing now. I read some areas are locking up laundry detergent.
#1 when did laundry detergent get so expensive
#2 how bad is it when you have to lock up essentials
#3 there is a HUGE black market for laundry detergent believe it or not

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

a reply to: ITSALIVE

It is worth mentioning because in some case RACE is exactly what it is about. The robbers are targeting certain shops, like in Koreatown. (Not always but this story is literally about that) My parents friend was murdered at her store because it is known a lot of Asian shops keep cash.

We’ve seen it historically, during the LA riots the shop owners that refused to be victims were the Koreans on top of their properties with machine guns.

And yes, I am damn proud that Korean are fighters. If you look at Koreas history we probably shouldn’t have survived as a nation, but here we are and we are still fighting! We are also the exact kind of people that America as founded on.
Hard working, smart, family people that will protect what we love.

If you find that ugly or not worth mentioning, that’s on you.

Sure thing, fan those flames, who cares what catches, not you!

Just know where a fools pride comes from.

If you don’t care about others that’s on you.
edit on 13-9-2023 by ITSALIVE because: Lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join