It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Black Curtain and “Special Police” Spotted Around Maui’s Ground Zero (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well this is suspicious:

Mysterious Black Curtain and “Special Police” Spotted Around Maui’s Ground Zero (Video)

In a new video that was uploaded on both TikTok and Twitter, Cygnus recorded a video of a massive black curtain that stretches all along Lahaina in West Maui.

Cygnus shared in the video that he stopped his vehicle near the curtain to film but was immediately approached by members of the National Guard and was told to “keep moving.” The volunteer reporter also reported seeing “Special Police” who are standing guard “ensuring that nothing can be documented.” He also noted that around the perimeter of the black curtain “You can’t stop your car, you can’t pull over, you can’t fly a drone, you can’t take a picture, you can’t get in anywhere near any of this.”

t’s already being called “The Biden Curtain,” as new videos from Lahaina, Maui, reveal miles of black curtains erected to prevent people from seeing what’s happening at the origin site of this month’s catastrophic wildfires in Hawaii.

What are they hiding?

Personally, I think it might have something to do with the temperatures that were reached in the fire. I saw cars in vedio footage that were completely missing their glass. Glass melts at 2,600 to 2,800 degrees Fahrenheit, the average forest fire tempurature is around 1,500 degrees Fahreneit. WTF?

If let's say, plasma technology was used to cause those fires, and plasma tech burns at much hotter temperatures than natural wild fires, this could be an attempt to cover-up evidence of extreme temperatures caused by secret technology.

Shouldn't independent scientist and investigators be allowed to investigate such a major devastation, especially under such suspicious circumstances?

Here's a video that shows some of the devastation, captures what looks like a plasma burst at the 1:50 minute mark, and dives into the plasma fire theory.

And here's a bunch of footage of the devastation for prosperity's sake:

Here's a very interesting video about the plasma fire theory:

LAHAINA MAUI FIRES DIAGNOSED AS PLASMA FIRES

And here's a video about the plasma technology that has been kept secret from us:

edit on 29-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added Videos

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Where are the Twitter and TikTok videos? I've found four sites with the save worded article but no videos.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Do you actually think glass has to melt to disappear from cars? It just needs to shatter from the heat. Also most cars have a lot of plastic in them that burns very hot. Forrest don't have much plastic in them.

Do you actually want to see incenerated dead body videos and photos? That is most likely what the curtain is about.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
More videos added to the OP.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

Do you actually want to see incenerated dead body videos and photos? That is most likely what the curtain is about.

No, but I think there needs to be a full investigation as to why more people were not able to evacuate, why the fire started in the first place, and how it was able to do so much devastation in some areas, and so little in places nearby.

You have a valid point about the glass. I'll also concede that plasma bursts can be created by exploding power wire transformers and by lightning.

The Bitchute video I posted shows footage of the rental cars that caught fire after being returned by Biden's Secret Service. It's incredible to see cars with the engine blocks completely melted, while the rest of the vehicles remain in fairly good condition.

edit on 29-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added thoughts

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Saw some drone footage the other day and the fire burned very neatly towards the rear of the town. It almost has regular straight edges along the fields. Also there does appear to be the odd blue coloured things that survived. The umbrellas, which is odd. A blue water butt. A blue car on front street. Most strangely of all a number of blue t-shirts in a burnt out store.

Some of the glass in the cars actually was melted. Couple of cars on only a patch of grass that burnt like all the others, melted alloys, melted glass, utterly gutted.

I mean I still lean towards a wind forced wild fire that just increased in temperature due to the wind, but some of the things that occurred are just plain weird.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Still explains the presence of the curtains.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The Maui fires are very suspicious to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

go back in history and check wildfire photos that spread into neighborhoods, you'll see plenty of completely gutted cars and melted aluminum wheels, glass gone, interiors gone.

vehicles have many components made of different materials, plastic, rubber, carbon fiber to mention a few. some of these materials have a fairly low flash points and burn hot and a long time. rubber burns really hot and depending on how it's made a long time. ever been to a party where there were was a tire fire?

here are a couple from 2018, in California that was started with P&E downed power lines and driven by high winds just like in Maui.

links to story,
1st one
CBS Evening News California's Camp Fire burned hot enough to melt aluminum in cars

2nd one, lots of cars here.
Wildfires tear through Northern, Southern California

and a search page full of them form all over
Brunt Cars due to Wild fires.

the second video is not Lahaina, it is in Upcountry next to a bird sanctuary.

the curtain cops and guards are probably due to the search for human remains to keep looky lou's out.
edit on 29-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The second link you provided is Paradise, CA, another suspected DEW, or plasma generated fire. And doesn't it seem strange that the photo showing the melted aluminum, has green trees nearby?

Here's a photo I recently came across of the 2018 Paradise, CA fire. The green trees and burn pattern makes it look like the houses were burnt with a laser from above.

Got any photos of cars melted by wildfires pre-2000's?

Got any explanation for why the secret service cars had only the engine blocks completely melted out of them?

edit on 29-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added photo

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Twitter videos got deleted?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What a coincidence that this tragedy occurred on the 48th anniversary of the coinage of the now oft-heard phrase "global warming."

www.history.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

That reminds me of the book about how the Maui fire relates to climate change, by Miles Stone (milestone), came out two days into the fire.

I don't normally do this, but I'm going to post the Snopes article because they debunk the book coming out before the fire (I never heard that one), admit that it did come out two days into the fire, and they go on to do some investigative research which concludes that the book was written by AI.

A Book Describing the Maui Fires Was Published Before They Started?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

As for the melting of metals in open fires: I suggest that those folks interested read about the history of the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. Whole mountains of industrial "pig iron" supposedly were melt as were some stone works. Those types of fires are of a world within themselves as they are uncommon to most typical knowledge, understanding and acceptance of such phenomenal events.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

My thoughts too. Black curtains used to keep onlookers/media from filming pieces of adults and children being recovered and bagged. Especially when house numbers and other occupant identification features are still visible at some properties.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Got any photos of cars melted by wildfires pre-2000's?

pre 2000 images are hard to find none so far. but if you look through the search page that i posted you can and will see images of pre 2000 vehicles that the interior, glass, tires, all vinyl and plastic, brunt off. also notice that fenders and doors are still attached to them.

Got any explanation for why the secret service cars had only the engine blocks completely melted out of them?

as far as i know slo joe didn't go to Lahaina until after the fire, haven't read any articles or seen any news reports saying he did.
now if your talking about the Nov 22 five rented vehicles for his secret service detail. the vehicles did not have any engine blocks melt down. only one the Ford Expedition appeared that way and if you look close at it you can see the pully's all the way up to the heads. it is the only one you can see the engine in. the one if front of it the only thing you can see is what's left of the radiator. you can't see it's engine under the hood. none of the other engine compartments are visible.

as i said above you can the serpentine belt pully's all the way up to the heads. all that brunt sh@@ on top are brunt wiring harnesses, vacuum lines, all the fuel economy, and efficiency components, and the nylon intake manifold.all that plastic and rubber burns hot. all the shiny bits of melted metal you see on the ground i believe to the hood and fenders. Ford switched to aluminum body in 2017/18 on the Expedition like they did some pickups.

the fire is suspected to have been started by a battery junction box that Ford had a recall on due to reports of fires in others. electrical fires, along with rubber, vinyl, and nylon which has a low melting point and higher flash point, but being a intake with fuel lines connected could cause gas to be added to a already hard to put out fire.

and why they didn't burn all the way up. what's one thing airports have in common? Fire Departments and FireFighters

Nantucket Memorial Airport ARFF Station

a video and article links,

slo joe fire aftermath,

nantucket current report, best picture of the front of the Expedition.

An investigation into the incident has determined that the blaze was not suspicious, according to Nantucket Fire Chief Michael Cranson. The connection to the Secret Service and President Biden, however, put a national spotlight on the story and the island, while fueling conspiracy theories about the fire.

While the official cause is undetermined, officials have focused on a white Ford Expedition as the initial source of the fire. That vehicle was under a safety recall by the manufacturer due to a faulty battery junction box that has caused fires elsewhere. While it had been scheduled for service under the recall, sources said, it had not been repaired.

“At approximately 5:22 am Airport shift staff observed an active fire in the rental car overflow area through the Airport's Closed Circuit Television System. Staff activated the Alert system and responded to the fire in Airport-3, where they were met by responding units from Nantucket Fire Department and Nantucket Police Department. Combined fire resources responded and contained the fire. Several vehicles were damaged. The Airport is currently coordinating with rental car agencies and agency partners to ensure scene safety. There is no longer an active fire at this time: the Airport is open, and aeronautical operations are not affected.”

Rental Cars Used By Secret Service Destroyed In Fire At Airport

a auto rental news report,

While the official cause is still under investigation, officials are looking at a Ford Expedition SUV as the source of the fire, according to the report. The vehicle was under a safety recall by Ford due to a faulty battery junction box that has caused other fires. The Expedition had been scheduled for service for the recall, but it hadn’t been repaired.
Biden’s Secret Service Rental Cars Destroyed by Fire

Ford Recall Notice,

If your Expedition SUV is included in this recall, there is a chance the battery junction box can cause a fire. As a safety precaution, park outside and away from structures if possible. If you see smoke while driving, find a safe place to pull over and park, then call your Ford dealer for service.
www.ford.com... /how-tos/recall/recalls-and-faqs/22s3622s48-expedition-2021-battery-junction-box-recall/

edit on 29-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This black curtain is a new thing for disasters. I hear nothing about casualty figures, where the people are, what aid is getting and how 'it's being distributed. It's as if the people disappeared. This is just too overt ad in your face evil I don't know how it will end. I could see native Hawaiians revolting over this and forming an independent government. What choices are left? Let gov manage this and Maui is a goner, the native people will own nothing and be happy. Or mb righteously angry.

What I would love to see is a major fundraiser and all indigenous Americans to join in solidarity with the Hawaiian people. Allow the survivors to refinance rebuilding and get clear title to the land. Allow them to decide the future of Lahaina as it should be. Restore it as the capitol of the Hawaiian people? Feds GET OUT.
edit on 29-8-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I drive a wrecker. We've loaded several burned vehicles throughout the years. Never once have I loaded a vehicle that was fully engulfed that had windows left on it. Come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever noticed the shattered remains of the glass either.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

It's illegal to take pictures of human remains in Hawaii. That's why the curtain and the police guards.

The temperature of a fire is determined by its fuel and the oxygen level. When gasoline from melted auto fuel tanks burning in 60 mph winds you can produce a pretty hot fire.

Auto glass melts at a much lower temperature than stated above, about 1830 degrees Fahrenheit. Even a wood fire can get that hot. Other glasses melt at much higher temperatures. Sodium carbonate and other additives are added to auto glass to lower its melting point (actually its viscosity curve) so it can be molded more easily into the various shapes modern cars use.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Maybe I'm ignorant of how search engines work, but I went on Google and went to type in "Maui black curtain" and it came up before I finished typing as a suggestion, and yet there are no relevant results

Then I went to Duckduckgo and "Maui black curtain" didn't autofill, but results came back...
edit on 30-8-2023 by Schmoe1223 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join