It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Black Curtain and “Special Police” Spotted Around Maui’s Ground Zero (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Dead bodies of kids, pets, animals...and others.

EMT/1st Responder

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The official number of lives lost still stands at 115, and the search is nearly complete.
Where are all of these remains you are speaking of?
www.fox10phoenix.com...

Officials suggested that responders likely have already recovered any remains that are recognizable as such, and they are shifting the response to focus on removing hazardous waste and making the area safe for residents to begin returning.

"We have wrapped up almost completely the search and recovery mission and moving into the next phase," Darryl Oliveira, the interim administrator of the Maui Emergency Management Agency, said at a news conference.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No doubt in my mind that something strange happened in Maui.

That said, I'll play devil's advocate here.

1) it's a very large area of a disaster. They really don't want people just walking around here there and everywhere. It's not safe and to keep it open keeps the liability high.

2) people are still missing. Bodies/ remains likely are still needing to be recovered/ removed. In my mind, this is akin to a crime scene. Also, perhaps some level of respect for the dead as well.

These are just my thoughts trying to come from a rational point of view. Indeed, the lack of transparency with the officials doesn't help.

Again, there is no doubt in my mind that something is amiss with this whole disaster. But perhaps sometimes something that seems to be more than a barrier for the above, is in fact simply just that.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

edit on 30-8-2023 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

Free speech and freedom of information is a thing of the past. It basically ended january 2021. The gatekeepers of big tech shut down anything they don't want the public to know about or to discuss. Google, Youtube, Reddit, its all filtered and censored.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Behind the black curtain. Burned arms, legs, kids, dead pets.....you want a better description?

In ER response, we use blue curtains for 1 thing, black-dead..Red-dying soon, green for "go"...yellow for caution, special attention.

Search and rescue once...I picked up a bare bone....which pulled up a childs body. The bone came off immediately, what was left of body...

The deceased was a bloody, mangled piece of oozing "meat".

Want more descriptions?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Behind the black curtain. Burned arms, legs, kids, dead pets.....you want a better description?

In ER response, we use blue curtains for 1 thing, black-dead..Red-dying soon, green for "go"...yellow for caution, special attention.

Search and rescue once...I picked up a bare bone....which pulled up a childs body. The bone came off immediately, what was left of body...

The deceased was a bloody, mangled piece of oozing "meat".

Want more descriptions?

Did you read the quoted part of my comment?

Officials suggested that responders likely have already recovered any remains that are recognizable as such

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
*Warning - they find a dead pet under the hood of one of the cars, sorry, but that's evidence too.

edit on 30-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added warning

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Did you? Read it. Seen many dead bodies, mangled, torn RECOGNIZABLE BODY PARTS. Blurs, blood, blobs and oozes...have you seen many body remains scattered in person?

Yes sir, but sorry. We get the recog parts 1st...CURTAIN off the area for later min-ute remain recovery.

Really?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They also use those curtains for wind abatement, as there is always a strong breeze or wind on Maui.
Don't know if that is the case here.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Well this is suspicious:

Mysterious Black Curtain and “Special Police” Spotted Around Maui’s Ground Zero (Video)

In a new video that was uploaded on both TikTok and Twitter, Cygnus recorded a video of a massive black curtain that stretches all along Lahaina in West Maui.

Cygnus shared in the video that he stopped his vehicle near the curtain to film but was immediately approached by members of the National Guard and was told to “keep moving.” The volunteer reporter also reported seeing “Special Police” who are standing guard “ensuring that nothing can be documented.” He also noted that around the perimeter of the black curtain “You can’t stop your car, you can’t pull over, you can’t fly a drone, you can’t take a picture, you can’t get in anywhere near any of this.”

t’s already being called “The Biden Curtain,” as new videos from Lahaina, Maui, reveal miles of black curtains erected to prevent people from seeing what’s happening at the origin site of this month’s catastrophic wildfires in Hawaii.

What are they hiding?

Personally, I think it might have something to do with the temperatures that were reached in the fire. I saw cars in vedio footage that were completely missing their glass. Glass melts at 2,600 to 2,800 degrees Fahrenheit, the average forest fire tempurature is around 1,500 degrees Fahreneit. WTF?

If let's say, plasma technology was used to cause those fires, and plasma tech burns at much hotter temperatures than natural wild fires, this could be an attempt to cover-up evidence of extreme temperatures caused by secret technology.

Shouldn't independent scientist and investigators be allowed to investigate such a major devastation, especially under such suspicious circumstances?

Here's a video that shows some of the devastation, captures what looks like a plasma burst at the 1:50 minute mark, and dives into the plasma fire theory.

And here's a bunch of footage of the devastation for prosperity's sake:

Here's a very interesting video about the plasma fire theory:

LAHAINA MAUI FIRES DIAGNOSED AS PLASMA FIRES

And here's a video about the plasma technology that has been kept secret from us:

Did the idea of there being burned humans on the ground that need shielding from public view out of respect & decency factor into your theory ?

link   

edit on 31-8-2023 by psychotrail because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 31-8-2023 by psychotrail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Did you? Read it. Seen many dead bodies, mangled, torn RECOGNIZABLE BODY PARTS. Blurs, blood, blobs and oozes...have you seen many body remains scattered in person?

Yes sir, but sorry. We get the recog parts 1st...CURTAIN off the area for later min-ute remain recovery.

Really?

It is officially being called a 'dust screen'.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

They think the "dust screen" will be up for a year or so.

Probably because you can't get much work done with winter around the corner, with all that snow.

I sure hope the residents can make that $700 stretch.

edit on 31-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added comment

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Posted by crayzeed in another thread:

I think people should believe their own eyes as to why there is a very very long (not small) black curtain in Maui. Conspiracy? Fact. I urge you to look at all the videos of the area before they shut it down. The BS about protecting the dead remains is just that, BS. The main one is the rows and rows of burned out cars, melted metal and melted glass. Now virtually all these cars had families in them. Did any of you see any human remains???? NO, you didn't because they were all cremated to ashes, THAT'S why they can't give a definitive death toll and that's the reason because whole families died and there is no one to bother to look for them, survive or not.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yep...I get it. I've been saying that....heres a thought for everyone:

Those in Hawaii? At some point Search and Rescue stops....and becomes a "Recovery"...areas cordoned off, dogs hunr the scent...but its just fluids and parts mixed n buried w wood, plastic, roofing materials.

You can remove identifiable human remains...but blood, guts, urine, vomit, feces can all be left mixed in a pile of debris.
edit on 08231031America/ChicagoThu, 31 Aug 2023 08:22:10 -050022202300000010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Sadly...you're 101% correct.

Paramedic

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
another thing people ain't considering. Lahaina although different circumstances, is similar to the WTC.
debris everywhere, some of which could be very dangerous if looky lou's where to go scrounging around, and if responders had to stop to help and or rescue them, that would be placing the responders in what could be even more danger than they already face.
edit on 31-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

WHY would you not have a curtain up for the RECOGNIZABLE body parts, blobs, hunks of flesh or whatever other terms you attempted to shock us with, but set up the curtain later for the minute remain recovery?

Makes no sense.

And your argument has changed from the curtain hiding bodies, limbs of dead kinds to minute remains.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join