It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida: Man Caught Poisoning Neighbors - UNDERCOVER CAMERA REVEALS THE CRIME

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Florida: Man Caught Poisoning Neighbors with Toxic Opioid Agent in Tampa – UNDERCOVER CAMERA REVEALS THE CRIME

After suspecting that his family was being poisoned, resident Umar Abdullah set up a camera that captured Xuming Li’s actions that led to his arrest.

After a while, Abdullah and his family began to experience dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.

Umar reported to WFLA: “I looked at my daughter. Her eyes were filled with tears. She wasn’t crying, but her eyes were full of tears.

Abdullah mentioned that a friend of his first noticed the smell of chemicals when he dropped off a package while on vacation with his family. When they returned home, they also noticed the smell. While some described it as nail polish remover, Abdullah said it was more “unpleasant.

After an extensive search of the house to locate the source of the foul odor, Abdullah found a crack in the corner of the front door and realized that a syringe could fit through the gap.

Umar decided to set up a hidden camera outside the house. After confirming that his daughter was sick again, Abdullah reviewed the camera footage and discovered Xuming Li’s attempt.

The footage appeared to show his downstairs neighbor crouching in front of Abdullah’s front door, but the angle wasn’t clear enough to see what was happening.

In another instance, Abdullah repositioned the camera and saw his neighbor pull out a syringe, fill it with liquid, and then inject the liquid into the gap in Abdullah’s door frame.

According to a statement from the Tampa Police Department, a hazardous materials test revealed that the liquid “chemical agent” contained methadone and hydrocodone, opioid painkillers.

Something seems off with the hazmat test.

Would methadone, and or hydrocodone give off a foul smell?

Would either cause eyes to tear, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting?

Is it possible that other chemicals went undetected?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I read about this unbelievable story.
Talk about a nut job.
Who would want to hurt kids. Sure I don’t like noise from people but wow.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Complete nutjob.
But what exactly is “The noise of the toilet being moved”?
edit on 29-8-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I read about this. I feel bad for the family.
Prosecuting him may be difficult.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

According to a statement from the Tampa Police Department, a hazardous materials test revealed that the liquid “chemical agent” contained methadone and hydrocodone, opioid painkillers.

Strange. Its has to have something more than just the opioid painkillers. Also how did it infect the family with such tiny amount poured into a crack at the bottom of the front door? Most people don't hang at the front door. You would have thought putting it into the ac system would have been more effective.

There has got to be more to the story or more duckery he did , maybe check the ac system?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You don't know how scared this makes me.

Since this is public, I'm not going to give away too much but I have a neighbor who engages in very strange behavior.
The scary thing is he is a friend of someone who is being charged with crimes against a member of my family. That person being charged is now in hiding. I know my neighbor helped this person - I just don't have proof right now.
They are probably worried once this person is found, they might implicate them in the plot.

They continually walk between the small walkway separating our houses. Using my security camera, I counted they passed 50 times yesterday. There's nothing back there. He will just come out of his house stand perfectly still (so not to get picked up on the motion sensors) and stare. He waters his grass two times a day (sometimes while it's raining) all while staring at my house. His door is always open and he stares at my porch. It was close to 100 and he had his door open while the AC was running. He pointed a spotlight on a ground stake directly at my camera to prevent it from recording. He went to the association and somehow convinced them to cut down a tree so he now has a clear view into my home. He screamed at me the other day that if I didn't stop it he knew people and he could have me locked up.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I wonder if they don't want to publicly release what chemical it was so others do not get the same idea?

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

I wonder if they don't want to publicly release what chemical it was so others do not get the same idea?

Yeah that is what Im thinking. I don't think those opiates in those amounts and pumped in such an area by the bottom of the front door (where people wouldn't hang around) would have that effect.

Either its something else in the chemical, maybe he also added it in other areas such as the Ac unit, or maybe the home owner saw him do it and claiming to be sick for compensation or punishment ?
Something doesn't add up.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I suspect that it does involve something else or something more but they are avoiding giving away details on order to not enable copycat activity.

If it does involve another chemical compound and they named it, some idiot would take that as a lesson learned.

I can immediately think of one or two easily obtainable substances that could be used in thisv way.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You would have thought putting it into the ac system would have been more effective.

AC units are closed systems, and it was mentioned that the victim had their air ducts cleaned, so that ruled that out of the equation.

I suspect an entirely different chemical or chemicals were used. The perp was a chemistry student, so there's no telling what he could have been attacking his neighbor with. Or maybe an incapacitating agent like BZ or agent 15 was being used, and that information is being covered up for whatever reason.

And I just saw that Daughter2, beat me to it.

edit on 29-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added Quote

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

What a horrifying situation, really disgusting. I'm so sorry to hear you have to be in this situation.

Have you reached out to the Association, police, lawyer. I don't know what can be done but they would know you are not alone. Put pressure all around for attention and protection from these people. So sorry to hear all that you are going through.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I read about this. I feel bad for the family.
Prosecuting him may be difficult.

You can't prosecute the dead, just saying...

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Type in your birth month and day in a website search to see what type of Florida Man you are! It's pretty wild how many crazy stories there are for "Florida man.."

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

AC units are closed systems, and it was mentioned that the victim had their air ducts cleaned, so that ruled that out of the equation.

I take back the ruling out part.

The more I think about it, A/C ducts and vents are an excellent delivery route, and would be hard to test for chemicals.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Florida man has really crossed the line this time.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think pure fentanyl is that deadly, where a small amount in the air could have an effect.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Interestingly, Karen Kingston recently made similar claims to being poisoned by unknown chemicals, also in Florida.

Karen Kingston claims the CIA is trying to kill her - Video link in the thread.

Last I heard, she is okay and hanging out in Mexico.

edit on 29-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added detail

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Now's a good time to share some information about incapacitating agent technology that has been around for several decades.

BZ or Agent 15 was found to be one of the more effective incapacitating agents.

In these videos you can learn about the drug, the research, and watch footage of actual experiments on US soldiers.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Since this is public, I'm not going to give away too much but I have a neighbor who engages in very strange behavior.
The scary thing is he is a friend of someone who is being charged with crimes against a member of my family. That person being charged is now in hiding. I know my neighbor helped this person - I just don't have proof right now.
They are probably worried once this person is found, they might implicate them in the plot.

They continually walk between the small walkway separating our houses. Using my security camera, I counted they passed 50 times yesterday. There's nothing back there. He will just come out of his house stand perfectly still (so not to get picked up on the motion sensors) and stare. He waters his grass two times a day (sometimes while it's raining) all while staring at my house. His door is always open and he stares at my porch. It was close to 100 and he had his door open while the AC was running. He pointed a spotlight on a ground stake directly at my camera to prevent it from recording. He went to the association and somehow convinced them to cut down a tree so he now has a clear view into my home. He screamed at me the other day that if I didn't stop it he knew people and he could have me locked up.

I had to read this twice because I was thinking “ WTF????” …. I would go to the police , and see about tampering with witness or intimidation type laws. It’s clearly an intimidation action and setting you up to snap . Also, if local police won’t help, then go to the state police . They tend to be more intimidating anyways . Go to your local District Attorney and talk with them . Write down everything your neighbors does , times and dates keep a journal for proof . Set up more cameras if you can . This is nuts !!!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Wow that sounds like a nut job, stay safe, you need to find urself a big friend to put sum fear in this person imo.

I cant see Methadone or hydrocodone giving off any kind of smell in that small amount or effecting people without injesting it themselves

top topics

<<   2 >>

join