It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP senator says Trump should drop out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Regardless of what you believe, the polling and betting odds tell the story.

Yep
He is the current favorite isn’t he?
3-1 is it?

I do think a lot of you will be eating crow

After you
You posted the odds didn’t you?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Im screenshoting your post so that when Trump not attending the debates doesn't matter in the least, and that he wins the republican nomination by a landslide.

Now, mind you, count me as one of those republicans that would prefer someone else. But Ive also been watching politics a long long time. I can read the room. I said to my friend, a staunch republican that took offense when I said Trump will be the next POTUS, days after he came down the escalator prior to the 2016 primaries. She looked like she had swallowed a bug. She actually hasn't spoken to me since, because somehow, when you correctly predict politics, people think you are in favor of what you are predicting.

Your own wishful thinking and hatred arent reality based. I want to hear you admit how little you know when your predictions here fail miserably.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

When has the Left EVER Had Any Respect for American's of ALL Faiths ? They are Mostly Self Loathing Atheists Devoid of Any Critical Thinking when it Comes to the Beliefs and Opinions of Others .

Case in Point ....

can i just argue this point they arn't athiests they have a religion and god, its a stream of christianty the early american settlers ran away from called the ranterism, this sect hated the bible they also convinced themselves commiting sin was sacrement so the most virtuous commit the most sin..

the more vices the more religious, it scared so many they fled to the colonies to escape a vision of christianty commited to embracing all sinful activities.

in the 70s when the marxists restarted rewriting history they relabeled this period and this version of christianity as libertarian communism or anarchism.

much of what we see today fits that version of christianity..

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: sine.nomine
No they do not.

Not sure where you got that information.

The reality is Trump's actions with refusing to accept defeat and his participation on January 6th that sparked the Capitol riot has resulted in almost all swing voters abandoning support for him, as well as a significant number of straight Republican voters.

Regardless of what you believe, the polling and betting odds tell the story.

I would be shocked if he ends up on the Republican ticket, if he does expect a big lost.

While the MAGA crowd thinks the Republican debates do not matter because Trump is not there, I disagree.

We will see, I expect when the polling numbers come our post Milwaukee debate, which can take over a week, Trump's lead will be significantly less. The betting odds will reflect this sooner than the polling data and by this weekend we will have a clear picture.

One can not reply telling I am wrong, until these polling numbers a d betting odds come out...but I know you will beg to differ.

I do think a lot of you will be eating crow. I do think if Trump loses his lead in the Republican primary, Trump and his faithful will once again cry the polls are rigged.

I got my information from NPR as of five days ago (a very left leading source) and Daily Wire (a very right leaning source)... I won't be "eating crow" either way; again, I'm not really team Trump by any means.

Also, "Capitol riots"? One person was killed. By police. Ashli Babbitt, a US veteran and patriot. Yet, nobody cares to talk about the BLM riots and the indiscriminate racist killings and destruction that resulted. Where do you get your information? Because I have a good assumption.

edit on 22-8-2023 by sine.nomine because: Clarification and typos

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

When has the Left EVER Had Any Respect for American's of ALL Faiths ? They are Mostly Self Loathing Atheists Devoid of Any Critical Thinking when it Comes to the Beliefs and Opinions of Others .

Case in Point ....

can i just argue this point they arn't athiests they have a religion and god, its a stream of christianty the early american settlers ran away from called the ranterism, this sect hated the bible they also convinced themselves commiting sin was sacrement so the most virtuous commit the most sin..

the more vices the more religious, it scared so many they fled to the colonies to escape a vision of christianty commited to embracing all sinful activities.

in the 70s when the marxists restarted rewriting history they relabeled this period and this version of christianity as libertarian communism or anarchism.

much of what we see today fits that version of christianity..

Ah , I'm Not seeing that . Maybe want to Rethink that Post..........

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hmm
Looks like trump isn’t going to drop out…..

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump obviously is favorite for the GOP nomination and 2nd behind Biden for the 2024 election.

It was not long that DeSantis has ahead of Trump and even with Biden. These odds will swing greatly until Super Tuesday, maybe earlier.

I think a lot of you will be surprised when the Iowa Caucus does not overwhelming support Trump.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump obviously is favorite for the GOP nomination and 2nd behind Biden for the 2024 election.

It was not long that DeSantis has ahead of Trump and even with Biden. These odds will swing greatly until Super Tuesday, maybe earlier.

I think a lot of you will be surprised when the Iowa Caucus does not overwhelming support Trump.

Trump should NOT drop out, because he is saving lives when democrats wake up and see the truth what their party's leaders have done to them. Many have dropped the dem party.

Trump has brought to light how damaging and destructive democrats are for society, but he didn't need to since the current administration shows the entire world how to destroy a society and bring it it's knees. The illegal covid lockdowns that destroyed thousands of businesses with bankruptcy, broken marriages, and suicide rates skyrocketing, not to mention allowing hundreds of thousands of kilograms of fentanyl into the country because of open border policy.

It's a very long list of destruction of human lives what the party of death (led by a zombie) has done and still doing.

WAKE UP MAN! Come on Man!

edit on 23-8-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join