It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP senator says Trump should drop out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I understand how this seems like blockbuster news to you. The liberal hive mind can't comprehend members of the same party having different opinions or at least declaring them in public. Conservatives welcome differing points of view, whereas you'd get canceled by your peers in an instant.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

This is completely true, and exactly why this thread was posted. That and 'neener neener' value.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe he and Romney can strap a dog to the top of a car and take a vacation somewhere south of the border. And stay there.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
They’re starting to panic now.

😂

Panic about what?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO BE POST BANNED! THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It would be disappointing if a few more of the "deep state uniparty" Republicans don't join Cassidy. Still waiting for Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, Mitch McConnell, and a few others, to make some kind of radical non-sensible request of candidate Trump.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

What the Trump supporters here on ATS fail to accept is that the only way he has a chance to win is if a very strong 3rd party candidate enters the race and takes votes from Biden, similar to how Perot to votes from Bush Sr., helping Clinton.

While Trump's base has remained strong, he as alienated independent votes, a significant number of Republicans and others on the fence. At best he will get 35% of the popular vote and that is being extremely generous.

While ATS can have some great views and insight, the past 6 years+ the political side here has been an echo chamber for the MAGA crowd that seem to come out in force to not only attack those who hold Trump accountable but drown out the message by more or less diluting the discussion.

The reality is Trump is crooked. He knows he lost the 2020 election. He thinks admitting defeat makes him look weak and he also knows by admitting defeat he also would lose out on a substantial value of his supporters donations.

The events on January 6th caused by him by definition was an insurrection. This alone disqualifies him from becoming president.

I am certain some states will not print his name of the primary ballot using this clause which will result on lawsuits going to the Supreme Court, forcing them to rule on this .

edit on 20-8-2023 by jrod because: G

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
They’re starting to panic now.

😂

Yep..I hear four attorneys bailed on Hunter just this week!

Self-Preservation.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

DID YOU KNOW THIS?

"It's safer to assume that TRUMP will be the Republicans nominee, than it is to assume BIDEN will be the Democrats nominee."

-cwm

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Its funny how you use phrases like 'liberal hive mind' without realizing the same can be said about the MAGA crowd.

I do believe a few states will agree with The Federalist report and not have Trump on the primary ballot, resulting in lawsuits by his campaign and eventually taking the case to the Supreme court.

That said, even if he wins the primary and it is ruled he can be on the ballot, his chances of winning the general election are very slim.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jrod

DID YOU KNOW THIS?

"It's safer to assume that TRUMP will be the Republicans nominee, than it is to assume BIDEN will be the Democrats nominee."

-cwm

At this point I’d go so far as to say “there’s no way in hell Biden is on the 2024 ballot”… the writing is on that wall that he’s a loser… and they can’t cheat him in without bells and whistles going off all over the damn place… but if Moochelle is their candidate… well clearly s(he)’d “win”… 😉👍

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember when you would post almost daily back in early 2021 promising the 'smoking gun' that would result in Biden being removed and Trump re-instated?

I would love for someone else besides Biden or Harris on the DNC ticket. As much as I don't like Christie, he would get my vote over them.

DeSantis vs Biden/Harris would likely result in my going 3rd party because as a Florida native and resident, I know he is unhinged.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

That would be great but doubtful unless Biden falls victim to the "20 year curse" that skipped the past 2 eligible Presidents.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

that's fantastic advice. Trump is ahead over 40 points in some polls.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

I'm no Nostradamus, but I'd say he has a pretty good chance as it stands now.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

What the Trump supporters here on ATS fail to accept is that the only way he has a chance to win is if a very strong 3rd party candidate enters the race and takes votes from Biden, similar to how Perot to votes from Bush Sr., helping Clinton.

While Trump's base has remained strong, he as alienated independent votes, a significant number of Republicans and others on the fence. At best he will get 35% of the popular vote and that is being extremely generous.

While ATS can have some great views and insight, the past 6 years+ the political side here has been an echo chamber for the MAGA crowd that seem to come out in force to not only attack those who hold Trump accountable but drown out the message by more or less diluting the discussion.

The reality is Trump is crooked. He knows he lost the 2020 election. He thinks admitting defeat makes him look weak and he also knows by admitting defeat he also would lose out on a substantial value of his supporters donations.

The events on January 6th caused by him by definition was an insurrection. This alone disqualifies him from becoming president.

I am certain some states will not print his name of the primary ballot using this clause which will result on lawsuits going to the Supreme Court, forcing them to rule on this .

Your wish, is Joe Manchin's command.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

That would be great but doubtful unless Biden falls victim to the "20 year curse" that skipped the past 2 eligible Presidents.

Even if his cognitive decline doesn’t accelerate at all by next summer he won’t even be forming real words… as is he’s stringing them together in incoherent babble that makes Fetterman look intelligible at times… it’s not a stretch to figure that alone will have him out of the race… and there are one or two other things that could catch up with him…

The DNC does not want to trot him out… they know it’s a losing proposition… and Hillary has waited patiently for her turn… could I see a Wicked Witch of Little Rock/Big Mike ticket… with some sort of “Clintonesque” thing befalling Hillary not too far into her time on the throne… yup… because we live in a Clown World where even the dumbest thing you’ve ever imagined happening can be topped at the whim of Blackrock/Vanguard/CIA…

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Not sure if you are referring to Trump or Biden there. Seriously both of them seem to struggle with words and full sentences.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I particularly love his argument of "Trump can't win a general election". As if he hasn't already. If the charges are a slam dunk, then he'd be in prison long ago. Funny, the timing of these charges. The DOJ is a weapon now. It's not hidden. It's frightening. We have Hilary Clinton laughing on camera wearing garments saying "what about her emails" and it's all a joke. The current RICO case and trumps lawyers being charged for being his lawyers is unprecedented and against our constitution. If anyone deserves RICO charges, it's the Biden crime family and the Clinton crime family.

Louisiana can go suck rocks for electing this douche.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
At least he's not as bad as Democrats in Congress.

One radical Democrat went on MSNBC and said candidate Trump needs to be shot!

hannity.com...

These people are sick.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

“I mean, you’re just asking me my opinion. But he will lose to Joe Biden, if you look at the current polls,” he told CNN’s Kasie Hunt on “State of the Union.”

Ah , Like MOST AMERICANS in this Country Care about what this NWO Shill has to say ? ......LOL !

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join