It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you remove a hex ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

If you need to always placate superstition, try a mojo bag. Works for Hoodoo. They contend they are very powerful too.

Basically you need a satchel filled with magic stuff. It's an amulet believed to protect the wearer. Most mojo bags have traditional objects like; dirt from a graveyard, magic animal bones, stones, and scribed prayers.

I would suggest out superstition the superstition. Believe your belief is way stronger than what causes harm.

If that's too Folk Magic, Santeria does the same thing only with mostly traditional catholic accessories.

And if you want to go the Tibet route can't go wrong with this: Just carry around always and it's said to work.

edit on 21-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Actaully it's more of a dishonest technique some well known posters use...

serve them their ass by showing they either lack reading comprehension or are just plain dishonest and they dont try it again.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Are you referring to me? If so, how about you demonstrate "serving me my ass". I'm really curious as to how that works, exactly.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

I was just saying some posters purposefully try to interpret things in ones post...

The one in question has a track record of accusing others of being pedo, all due to some reading comprehension issues or just plain dishonesty....

Mainly that happens when they have no real arguments to rebuke what you said...

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: socialmediaclown

I was just saying some posters purposefully try to interpret things in ones post...

The one in question has a track record of accusing others of being pedo, all due to some reading comprehension issues or just plain dishonesty....

Mainly that happens when they have no real arguments to rebuke what you said...

There’s a difference between accusing someone of being a pedo …… and observing that they show up in every thread about pedophilia with weird excuses, derailing the thread, accusing people of accusing, and so on.
Take me for example.
I don’t do the former because I’m not in the dark recesses of your mind or your home. I’m not there, can’t say I know what happens there. The kind of thing you realize / admit when you grow up.
Now I do like to get me some of the latter. It’s a hoot to lay bare that very strange hobby that a lot of you guys do every day, all day, at ATS.
It’s not an opinion or a falsehood; we watch you do it. Go to every trans, pedo, BLM, Biden thread and ooooop dey you is !
edit on 21-8-2023 by stevieray because: Becuz I am so full of love for everyone

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

Who's Annee and why is she being dragged into this?

It would appear that you're taking this to a personal level.

No, she’s just a lady who says the same thing lots of times in threads that peak her interest. Nothing wrong with noticing how several of you guys follow the same script.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

Now you're shifting the topic to*Annee* and gender ?

Way to stay on topic, bud.

Just observing the high strangeness of certain people’s funny little dodges, that show up in a lot of threads, lot of topics.

Like in this thread, this topic.

“You don’t understand what I wrote
so I must be right !” Again and again lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Are you drunk? Or high, perhaps?

I've never interacted with you or responded to any of your posts.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

your insinuations are not observations.

keep lying through your teeth, everyone has seen your methods...

It's because you don't know how to deal with different opinions. As soon as you don't really understand something, you always resort back to these childish insinuations.

Must be childhood trauma or something, seems exhausting to live in this dichotomous world where no common ground exist and you either follow the group blindly or you are "they".

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

"You guys"...

How are you noticing me if I've never noticed you...are you stalking me?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I’m of the same opinion as other posters on here that once you’ve started messing with such things it is already too late. I have my own situation with hauntings that I’d like to resolve but I want to save the most of my story for a thread of its own once my account is permitted. Long story short we humans are not at in position to control a spirit without the assistance of a stronger spirit we can do nothing to improve our situation by ourselves.

(post by olaru12 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join