It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thought on the moment we all find ourselves in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have used derogatory statements in regard to our current sitting president. I will stop, however my anger really isnt containable at what I see happening to this once functional republic. I will respect this BB and its rules, but inside I am literally crying over what we are dealing with. I am not sure how many people on the left (or whatever) do not see what their leadership is doing. I am sure they see me the same way I suppose.

I would love to hold out a paw of friendship to anyone that wants it. I do not want to see all of us fighting. I do know this though, there are many enemies we have that LOVE seeing it.

As a matter of fact (in my world) I know people overseas that are very uncomfortable with our bickering and our seeming to dive headlong into constant argument. It scares them. They know that if we fracture, their world will also if not fracture - at least change in a negative sense.

That is the thing that kills me, we are so bipolar here that we only care about our own sphere of thought, there seems to be no compromise. I have no idea how to fix it. I do not think anyone does.

Anyway, to those that think I am crass, it is a symptom of watching almost 2 decades of constant propaganda that to me seems to force us all into a very dark path. I hope we can all see the fork in the road and choose the better path. May the road rise with you.

PS. Yes I am trying to keep from being banned here AGAIN...

edit on 8-8-2023 by greendust because: comma

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is a thought, I have boomer inlaws, I love them, I always will. They just deflect and protect Biden all they can. It does not matter what I send them from the internet (or even Fox) because they believe in the MSM (when the MSM said Bush wars were good they agreed, when they said Obama wars were good they agreed, and so on). They always have. They probably always will. I think that the MSM is dying and that its death throes is part of the problem as well. People in power do not like that they can't meet with all of these multitudes of independant news sources and make deals with them to get them to go along with what they are doing.

It makes it very hard for them to get away with what they are accustomed to dealing with. That is something I rarely see people that disagree with me want to understand. And to me that is odd because when I was much younger those peops were on the other side of the coin, or at least they believed they were.

Our brains are capable of many things, but one thing that is hard for our brains to do is to realize that some of our beliefs are out dated and no longer seeing the real picture of the environment around us.

To me, I like to think that I am a sponge for information and that if someone proves me wrong I will adjust my belief in whatever to accomadate that.

However it also seems that information brokers have gotten so good at slinging propaganda that it is very hard to differentiate between what is accurate or not.

So, when you read my posts, please understand that to me they come from a usual hours of reading or watching video per day. I have somewhat stopped watching MSM for a reason --- because for the last almost 20 years I go ahead and accept their information as fact and almost always as some time goes by, I realize everything they said to me was a lie. I am tired of it. I wish alot more of you were too.

Anyway, that is the problem we all have now. Who am I to solve that? No one.

Cheers and I hope all of you have a stress free day tomorrow.
edit on 8-8-2023 by greendust because: satan

edit on 8-8-2023 by greendust because: love

edit on 8-8-2023 by greendust because: ...

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

The cost of going along to get along.

When standing for what is right cancels out what is righteous, you have to accept that the SHHTF, and there is no easy or painless out.

There is no knight in shining armor, and there is no escaping what is to come.

Choose your side. Stock up on oil, trim your wicks, and be prepared. All has been revealed and the birth pains have begun.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I tried this road back in 2017.

It doesn't end the way logic dictates it should.

Unfortunately, the good faithed nature was suspended by folks who wanted to imprison, remove your ability to feed your family, use every -ist -ism and -phobe and last but not least, force you to take a chemical concoction for a novel bio agent.

I wish you the best of luck though.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I am not giving up, I am just saying that I would love to be friendly to anyone on the left if they would like to be friendly to me.

I know what the score is and I feel that I am prepared as much as I can afford to ride the storm out. Have been for many many years.

Just would hate to be kicked from this forum because MODs here find me distasteful for whatever reason. It happened once before so I am sure it can happen again.

So this is me sort of reaching out to the MODs on this bb to say that , Ok, I get it, you don't like some of my behavior, I will try to adjust it, but I still believe what I believe.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have used derogatory statements in regard to our current sitting president. I will stop,

Why? until proven other wise, derogatory statements and names are just valid as respectful ones. me i will continue to call slo joe and all the lying POS's that slither around in the swamp up on the hill demented senile old lying old fools, perverts, buffoons and any other name that fits until proven other wise.

which it's plain to see that that will never happen.

edit on 8-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I get it; I've been docked 500 points several times for things like referring to the VP as 'Kamalala' and references to 'Pedo Joe'. I see the rules have relaxed somewhat since then.

I'm not sure what the point deduction is supposed to represent; what are 'points' even for? Can I spend them on cool emojis or something?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
More than half the senate and house, the entire fbi, and the president/Vice President and the cabinet all need to be immediately mob rushed, shoved up Capitol hill, and relentlessly set swinging to get the god damned overdue comeuppance that every last American deserves to quench our need for revenge. They didn’t just do us wrong. They raped, robbed, and betrayed this country in ways never before seen nor to this magnitude on the last 6 thousand years.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i literally have no idea about the politics or religion of the people i know in real like, i barley know the politics or religion of my sons or their partners..

the only time i've ever talked politics in the real world was at bizz breakfasts/lunches pre 2016 vote and most SME's i met with voiced pro leave sentiments.. now when it turns to politics its all about being political homelessness and withdrawing consent..

the destruction of democracy happened because the 5th estate couldn't force the right outcome in 2016 instead of presenting a better or progressive vision for the future it went regressive death cult.. regressive death cults don't tend to win elections.

we see a collapse i the offing unless some leader can come forward with a believable positive vision..

the removal of losers consent post iraq by an elite engaging in forever wars has set this chain of events in motion.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
..we see a collapse in the making unless some leader can come forward with a believable positive vision..

"Antichrist has entered the chat!"

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: nickyw
..we see a collapse in the making unless some leader can come forward with a believable positive vision..

"Antichrist has entered the chat!"

could very well be.. thats the issue with dividing nations into 2 opposing millstones is it creates the space for extremes to evolve.

we can see on the arc of liberalism we find its evolution into authoritarianism the jump off point for nazism, stalinism and fascism..

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The only thing that frightens people overseas is they see what you are talking about, the fracturing of your country and while that fracturing is an internal thing to the USA, the frightening thing is the idiots (meh, I can't find a suitable word for them) in charge and it is within their power through greed, avarice and the belief that they will lose that and through this with "IF we can't have it no one will" they would (not might) release nuclear Armageddon on the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
I have used derogatory statements in regard to our current sitting president. I will stop, however my anger really isnt containable at what I see happening to this once functional republic. I will respect this BB and its rules, but inside I am literally crying over what we are dealing with. I am not sure how many people on the left (or whatever) do not see what their leadership is doing. I am sure they see me the same way I suppose.

I would love to hold out a paw of friendship to anyone that wants it. I do not want to see all of us fighting. I do know this though, there are many enemies we have that LOVE seeing it.

As a matter of fact (in my world) I know people overseas that are very uncomfortable with our bickering and our seeming to dive headlong into constant argument. It scares them. They know that if we fracture, their world will also if not fracture - at least change in a negative sense.

That is the thing that kills me, we are so bipolar here that we only care about our own sphere of thought, there seems to be no compromise. I have no idea how to fix it. I do not think anyone does.

Anyway, to those that think I am crass, it is a symptom of watching almost 2 decades of constant propaganda that to me seems to force us all into a very dark path. I hope we can all see the fork in the road and choose the better path. May the road rise with you.

PS. Yes I am trying to keep from being banned here AGAIN...

Great post and you would have got a star from me for putting a PIL song in your post anyways.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

I have used derogatory statements in regard to our current sitting president. I will stop,

Why? until proven other wise, derogatory statements and names are just valid as respectful ones. me i will continue to call slo joe and all the lying POS's that slither around in the swamp up on the hill demented senile old lying old fools, perverts, buffoons and any other name that fits until proven other wise.

which it's plain to see that that will never happen.

Because the MODS here keep correcting and editing my posts when I do it. I am not stopping in my personal life, I am stopping here because for some reason the MODS here don't like it. I have no idea why as there is never an explanation.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It’s all a charade anyway my friend, an illusion of democracy created to provide convenient fracture lines for society. Most people are too stupid to realise that their ‘side’ in politics is just well conceived division.

When it was important that the USA was strong, it was. Now it is an obstacle to what they want. So the USA is now being destroyed from within. If you look at everything that is happening it is obvious. Dems and Reps are just tools in the game and supporters of both too dumb to work it out.
edit on 9-8-2023 by ARM1986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The world is worldy and there are always people who think they should change it to their model, those who think and don't want to pollute others with their thoughty thoughts... and those who don't think much at all.

It's difficult to miss that the agency to make broad changes on a mass scale have been invented by brilliant people, only to have their work lifted for the personal agendas of less ingenious, more egotistic, usually morally bereft beings. We are obviously smack dab in the middle of one of those history making changes.

Unfortunately, it seems that the 'change making brilliance stealers' have decided to murder (or at best, enslave) most of their peers and intend to skip off into whatever automated, unpopulated heaven they envision.

The opposition is muddled, unorganized and most are unaware that anything is really amiss.

The schemer's modes of control are vast and effective, their plans elaborate. Will they succeed? Tune in tomorrow to the rollicking saga "The Trans-humanist Double Plus Good Genocide" and find out!

new topics

top topics

join