It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearing mixed fabrics in the simulation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Old texts might imply the advice not to wear mixed fabrics and this might have to do with the nature of the simulation, actually, doing so wearing mixed fabrics is like intending to harm yourself. There seem to have been scientific discoveries that might suggest wearing mixed fabrics is actually harmful.

What do you think? Will you think twice about buying that polyester sweater for your loved one?

I'm throwing away all my deathclothes. I have no suitable vest anymore. I am wearing a 100% cotton pants, longsleeve and shirt. I wonder if I have to remove the buttons also.

Wearing linnen or wool seems to have a healing nature.

Simulate well.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun
I need better context to understand the accuracy of the statement. Do we mean, not wearing a cotton shirt, a wool sweater, and linen pants, like that kind of mixed fabrics?? or do we mean, synthetic fabrics made primarily from petrochemicals and synthesized as plastic fibers??

Ok i need to watch before commenting more often. I feel this lends more validity to the bible being an improperly translated science and history text of our extraterrestrial colonists that used genetic technology to accelerate the domestic dominant population of beasts to become more like the colonists and utilized as cheap labor.

Could be the UFO's we see nowadays are simply the powerful descendants of the original Earth colonists attempting to stay out of sight but now constantly bumping with humans as we continue to expand into every corner of the Earth and our artificial eyes (cameras and sensors) continue to advance and proliferate everywhere.

Whoever or whatever originally landed here would have sold themselves as the Gods as the generations grew. Their technology would have earned such reverence from the primitives who were not afforded the same education the colonial ET's had for a basic understanding of technology. As time went forward they could continue to isolate from the modified humans as the populations would continue to bring them the gold, copper, silver and platinum group metals they would need to continue developing their own technology to help them stay out of sight.

If we ever found the original bible, it would probably just say something like "History of travels in the Sol system and the sciences to keep you healthy during such trips" or some nonsense. This could have easily been improperly sold as the teachings of God to an underdeveloped superstitious slave class of primitive humanoids and the power it holds was taught to the intermediary ruling class of humanoids so the colonists could creep back into the shadows while continuing to collect their resources.

Pure speculative theory on my part and could easily just be my imagined fiction. But, it also jives with what humans ourselves have already done in our recorded history to each other, so it may not be that far-fetched.
edit on 8-5-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
What do you think?

I think there's no science in it at all.

Measurements of some frequency made by means of an instrument nobody knows how it works means nothing.

Will you think twice about buying that polyester sweater for your loved one?

No.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Our entire planet is now a toxic soup; wearing 'natural fibers' will have no impact on the assault to our health. Toxins are even in the wind and rain so 'eat, drink and be merry'......

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how people discover some hairbrained idea and use a youtube video as proof and then get all triggered when someone points it out.

Please for the love of God....try harder!

edit on 5-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I am no expert on Shatnez, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. I had a strange feeling that the priests, kōhănīm, did wear such mixtures.

My feelings seem backed up by Wikipedia.

According to modern biblical scholars (and Josephus), the rules against these mixtures are survivals of the clothing of the ancient Jewish temple and that these mixtures were considered to be holy and/or were forfeited to a sanctuary.[2][3] It may also be observed that linen is a product of a riverine agricultural economy, such as that of the Nile Valley, while wool is a product of a desert, pastoral economy, such as that of the Hebrew tribes. Mixing the two together symbolically mixes Egypt and the Hebrews.Wikipedia: Shatnez

So the mixtures were reserved for the special people and forbidden to the regular folks. It's kind of like if only clerics were allowed to wear clerical collars but regular folks wearing a clerical collar would be liable to criminal prosecution.
edit on 5-8-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Ok i need to watch before commenting more often. I feel this lends more validity to the bible being an improperly translated science and history text of our extraterrestrial colonists that used genetic technology to accelerate the domestic dominant population of beasts to become more like the colonists and utilized as cheap labor.

Could be the UFO's we see nowadays are simply the powerful descendants of the original Earth colonists attempting to stay out of sight but now constantly bumping with humans as we continue to expand into every corner of the Earth and our artificial eyes (cameras and sensors) continue to advance and proliferate everywhere.

Whoever or whatever originally landed here would have sold themselves as the Gods as the generations grew. Their technology would have earned such reverence from the primitives who were not afforded the same education the colonial ET's had for a basic understanding of technology. As time went forward they could continue to isolate from the modified humans as the populations would continue to bring them the gold, copper, silver and platinum group metals they would need to continue developing their own technology to help them stay out of sight.

If we ever found the original bible, it would probably just say something like "History of travels in the Sol system and the sciences to keep you healthy during such trips" or some nonsense. This could have easily been improperly sold as the teachings of God to an underdeveloped superstitious slave class of primitive humanoids and the power it holds was taught to the intermediary ruling class of humanoids so the colonists could creep back into the shadows while continuing to collect their resources.

Pure speculative theory on my part and could easily just be my imagined fiction. But, it also jives with what humans ourselves have already done in our recorded history to each other, so it may not be that far-fetched.

I like your viewpoint.

I tend to believe the Terra Papers are closest to reality.

Did they even have mixed fabric or synthetic fabric back then?
edit on 5-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I am no expert on Shatnez, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. I had a strange feeling that the priests, kōhănīm, did wear such mixtures.

My feelings seem backed up by Wikipedia.

According to modern biblical scholars (and Josephus), the rules against these mixtures are survivals of the clothing of the ancient Jewish temple and that these mixtures were considered to be holy and/or were forfeited to a sanctuary.[2][3] It may also be observed that linen is a product of a riverine agricultural economy, such as that of the Nile Valley, while wool is a product of a desert, pastoral economy, such as that of the Hebrew tribes. Mixing the two together symbolically mixes Egypt and the Hebrews.Wikipedia: Shatnez

So the mixtures were reserved for the special people and forbidden to the regular folks. It's kind of like if only clerics were allowed to wear clerical collars but regular folks wearing a clerical collar would be liable to criminal prosecution.

Nothing personal — good find

But I take issue with biblical scholars looking for biblical answers.

And Josephus is not credible.

edit on 5-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Can you imagine how sinful it must be to wear pigskin boots with rubber souls, and wool socks and a straw cowboy hat?

I don't care what anyone says....I'M NOT WEARING BROWN SHOES!!
edit on 5-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There used to be a series on the magic mirror every episode a different theme. There was in one some guy who killed people to make a vest out of the hairy skin he got from scalping them.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

But I take issue with biblical scholars looking for biblical answers.

And Josephus is not credible.

Nothing I can do about that. I was raised in a Xtian sect that seemed obsessed with OT imagery as types(metaphors) for "higher truth, as revealed in Christ".

I can't exactly blank that all out of my memory. Some residue remains within my subconscious. When I wrote "strange feeling", I meant "a sneaky suspicion that".

Any way, the quote is included so as to demonstrate that I am not alone in having such sneaky suspicion.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Sounds like discrimination, a sneaky suspicion.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yes, the cargo cult that is cleverly disguised as organized religion.

'If we do as they did and as they wished us to do, then they might one day come back to grant us more gifts.'

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

One-piece rubber gimp suites all round.

Problem solved.

Weh'hey.

And back to the matrix.

edit on 5-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The guy on the video makes a couple of assertions. At the beginning, "Maybe Old Testament laws can be used to live a healthier life" [paraphrase], and at about 2:54 "This was not some random law to keep the Israelites separate but to keep them healthy"[paraphrase]

Before accepting the first, perhaps read that whole chapter 22. The public stoning of non-virgin newly-wed girls for not being virgin seems unhealthy. I do have an anecdote about seeing a neighbor's ox straying.

Long, long, ago, when I was young and working through Deuteronomy for the first time, I came upon some steer that had gotten on the wrong side of the fence and were in danger of getting hit by traffic. I went to the nearest house and said, "Your steer are loose. I can help you round them up."

The person in the house said, "Those aren't mine, those are the landlord's. I rent this house from him."

So I asked, "Can you contact him? I can still help him round them up."

"No."

As I went past the steer on my bicycle I told them that they seemed to be on their own and they should try to stay out of the road.

Now I wish that things had worked out, but they didn't. Decades later, I hit a steer while driving a car. It was bad.

----------------
Now on the main point, reading verse 9, "Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do , not only the crops you plant, but also the fruits of the vineyard will be defiled." And the footnote for "defiled" is "be forfeited to the sanctuary."

The concept of holy things (reserved for the cultic function) being defiling things runs deep throughout the Torah. AKA Taboo.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I don't see the relation between wearing clothes and killing a person.

It's good you see stoning as unhealthy, that's what Jesus taught described in John 8.

My point was offering a form of science on the mixed fabrics issue implying what the video points out on doing so is like adding bleach to your drinking water.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
The public stoning of non-virgin newly-wed girls for not being virgin seems unhealthy.

I think that verse is more so emphasizing how it is unhealthy to have your wife thinking about all the ex-lovers she has boinked.

Those were different times. Our society is so removed from this sort of sanctity that it seems to have become an absurdity. By the time we're barely into puberty we're already seeing teenage pop stars shake their buttons on TV, leaving no hope for the developing mind to maintain the tame on the beast.

Maybe we should stone celebrities... just kidding... Christ showed us that mercy triumphs over judgement
edit on 5-8-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It never ceases to amaze me how people discover some hairbrained idea and use a youtube video as proof and then get all triggered when someone points it out.

When the awakening happens and your transcending body starts to burn like polyester you'll remember this thread

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: olaru12

When the awakening happens and your transcending body starts to burn like polyester you'll remember this thread

You're right, I hadn't thought about that....

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Right, everybody who banged 27 people over the course of 2 years thinks they shouldn't be stoned. Stoning is a big no no, even Jesus said so, but Jesus told the woman to go and sin no more. How many people talk things out and don't keep grudges like Jesus did and how many people consider themselves warned?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join