It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced mobilisation in Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Me? "Euro-centric"?

You can stop right there. I voted for Brexit.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
fine, scratch out that single line and continue.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Context. I was simply replying to the poster who said this:

"The Russians and Putin have always treated the Africans with respect, it's why the Africans have always supported and liked the Russians".

I wouldn't argue with the rest of your post.
edit on 5-8-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
oh, well I guess we are mostly in agreement then. How odd, are you noticing any pixelation in the space-time around you?? this could only be a glitch in the matrix.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Eddys in the space time continuum......etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Which is better? soem money for both parties or NONE and russia taking it when they drive out the western countries?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Well I suppose that is what negotiating based on mutual respect is designed to figure out. Our system requires the use of force when our terms are unacceptable to the host country. Use of force more often manifests as regime change/coup-de-tat in less developed smaller states by assets of our intelligence agencies, though often require direct air support of the official military. That kind of philosophy tends to drive people away from desiring to do business with us and right into the arms of our rivals.

Perhaps terms that do not require the civilization to surrender their entire national resources and industry to foreign private capital as a starting point for development loans which only serve the industries which get sold off and not the citizens at large, that may be a better position to keep nations from preferring our rivals over us.

I can't imagine anyone being ok for accepting a bank loan to fix leaky pipes or bad wiring as an example but are required to sell the house and then pay rent to the bank to secure that loan. That is maybe an oversimplified explanation of IMF/World Bank development loans, but fairly close.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

AFrica being bought for GRAIN is hella cheap dont you think?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

AFrica being bought for GRAIN is hella cheap dont you think?

Did you get that info from bing chatbot?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BalticB
Margarita Simonyan, Vladimir Solovyov and other russkie propagandist halfwits would be proud of this thread.

"Ukraine is being eviscerated but not by russians". Has to be the most absurd statement in a long series of absurd statements in this forum.

It certainly sounds that way. The parroting is amazingly inline with what those boot lickers spew on their government controlled shows.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ask that question when you actually know what hunger feels like. If that is all it takes to "buy Africa" as if they are all one land and people then maybe we should be trying that ourselves wouldn't you think?? Maybe it's something else ...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join