It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraordinary Spotlights Caught on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Good evening ATS readers and commenters,

On July 27, 2023, starting around 10:30 p.m, I filmed some extraordinary spotlights appearing to be projected from the ground, and circling my neighborhood rapidly.

Extraordinary Spotlights

The video lasts about 12 minutes. Between 4 and 6 minutes in the video, the movement of the lights becomes very quick.

The beams are not very bright but can be clearly seen. They change colors from time to time, shining white, green, and blue.

These do not seem like ordinary spotlights, that somebody is projecting from their backyard.

Does anybody have an explanation for what’s causing these beams of light circling my neighborhood?
edit on 28-7-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I enjoyed the subtle commentary at the 2:21 timestamp.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is an event was advertising itself.

That's usually what spotlights around here are indicative of.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I enjoyed the subtle commentary at the 2:21 timestamp.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is an event was advertising itself.

That's usually what spotlights around here are indicative of.

They used to have them outside of bars and lounges all the time. Helping you to find them.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I went to one light show recently in the city, quite amazing the power of some of these lights these days. As for your video, reminds me of a lighthouse. Helps people vector in on a location when out in the dark. If it happens again, jump in a car and see who and why such a display is going on, does not look too far away from who took the video.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yea, I thought we were gonna see them coming from the sky down to the ground, much fewer possibilities then.

Not saying it's not non-human entities signaling for the invasion to proceed, but more than likely it's 2-for-1 Beer pitcher night at the local bar and grill.

I'd peruse the local newspaper and even the local sub Reddit(if there is one) somebody else had to have seen this and perhaps they have more answers

Where generally is your neighborhood what city or town, is it rural, subdivisions, or urban?

gonna need more info to crack the case

edit on 28-7-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Does anybody have an explanation for what’s causing these beams of light circling my neighborhood?

Grand openings of stores and businesses use spotlights like these to draw attention. They used to a be really common advertising gimmick, but not so much anymore; maybe they're too expensive to use?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Idk man, I’m thinking aliens. Skip to the 2:18 mark, get close and listen carefully.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Idk man, I’m thinking aliens. Skip to the 2:18 mark, get close and listen carefully.

LOL that's hilarious Im sure it was just nerves and a little swamp gas

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Now here is a link for some ordinary spotlights

A few differences, the ordinary spotlights don’t,

Move as fast as the extraordinary spotlights did during the 4 to 6 minute mark
Turn off and on
Spread out into gas like shapes

It seems like they could be coming from this church that has these 3 monstrosity sized crosses.

www.3crosses.church...

I left them a voicemail to inquire if they were responsible for these spotlights… Hopefully they get back to me… maybe that will close the case

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Grand openings of stores and businesses use spotlights like these to draw attention. They used to a be really common advertising gimmick, but not so much anymore; maybe they're too expensive to use?

Yeah those damn bulbs probably burn a billion volts an hour.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Used to see searchlights like this all the time growing up. It was a car lot running a sale or something. Christmas Tree Lots.

Now they just use those dancing windsocks.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

There weren’t any reports of these lights with the local police.

I suppose I don’t mind almost sharing my exact location as I think I’ve pin pointed where these lights were being projected from. I shall elaborate.

I remember this story of a vegetation fire on July 5, almost a month ago now. I recalled this fire because it emanated from almost the exact same spot as these lights. The news report said the 2300 block of Carter lane was where firefighters responded to the incident.

www.nbcbayarea.com...

And here is a map of where Carter lane is. About 600 feet south of Carter lane is the 3 Crosses church. In between Carter lane and 3 Crosses is a wild grass field with quite a few trees.

Mapquest zoom in

Now zooming out a bit, I filmed this just about 1000 feet north of the Eden medical center. I pointed the camera south west, with this hospital just slightly out of view.

I drew a line on a map with Eden hospital in view, and the line of camera sight pointed southwest, passing slightly to the west of the hospital. It lines up with that same empty field, which is basically the wild back yard of the 3 Crosses.

Zoom out mapquest

I’m pretty sure that’s where these lights were projected from. I still haven’t heard back from the 3 Crosses.

P.S, You can probably double check my geometry by comparing it to the moon position, seen in my video, at approx 10:30 p.m. PDT last night.

edit on 29-7-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Halogen lamps, big lenses/mirrors and a motor.
Low tech stuff that has been used for a long time, and plenty of them available as salvage.
edit on 29-7-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I was thinking, the lights could appear to be moving extremely fast, such as between the times 4 and 6 minutes in the video, if they were projected from a very small source, but magnified in the sky to appear much larger.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reminds me of beacons lights on OLF's Navy term (Out Lying Field) for helicopter training . i've lived near two of them my entire life. they use to be on all night long, now it seems like only when there is night training or maintenance.

just a thought.

just read a couple of your of your later posts, i see there is a hospital in one of your links. does it have a helipad?

image comes from here, first one i could find.

Military Airport Beacon Light

edit on 1-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yes the hospital has a helipad, but those lights weren’t coming from the hospital, more like the wild field behind the 3 crosses church, and you would have heard a helicopter if it flew in to land: they are quite a noise disturbance

Actually you can see one of the west most buildings of the hospital, in the left of the screen, around time 4:30 to 4:35, and then notice the lights are coming from a ways west of the hospital, and further behind it (south).
edit on 1-8-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I hadn’t ever noticed that helipad beacon is on non stop every night, until you brought it up just now.

Just thought I would share a video of Eden hospital’s helipad filmed from a few yards over, to provide some perspective. I think we can close the books on the helipad theory.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

makes sense, seeing how accidents and health conditions could cause emergeny response at anytime.
like i said first thought was beacon light, but i can't say i ever recall seeing them run that fast. seen them coming on and off and what seemed like blinking which was strange. but at those time i had seen the Navy's maintenance crews entering the gate just before dark.

haven't paid much attention to them lately, i'll have to go out tonight when it gets dark and look and see if their still running late at night. they hardly ever do night training here at the closest field anymore, i think it's due to population increase. new homes and developments popping up all the time. before it was a very rural area.
edit on 2-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join