It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukraine war might be a psyop.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Here Dr Shiva explains how the control system works and for whom it benefits, www.bitchute.com... Anyway, this is a great description of how it works, the billions of people can't get to realize that the cull is well underway or they just might wake up and do something unexpected. So we have a simmering war ready to bring in all the control measures for martial law, and people are being kept divided because that's how you control billions of people mileswmathis.com... From when the MSM started pushing the war propaganda it was noticed that parts were from a video game, and one of the explosions was old footage from China. How bad the actual war gets, will most likely depend on how bad it has to get to keep everyone focused. Well, this is a conspiracy site and this is a beauty.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Not a conspiracy. Well founded and evidenced for longer than I care to express.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Lots of people have noticed how the war with Russia escalates every time a story breaks about new evidence into the Biden gang surfaces, diverting our attention. At least on ATS, anyway.

People called it from day one of finding Hunter's WH stash that we should be ready for Ukraine to be top news again. Funny/not funny how the war only hits the MSM when we need to stop looking into the vile political swamp rats dirty dealings as they come to light.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In essence a "psy-op" is an attempt to mold society by manipulating people's emotions. Causing them to react in a way that is beneficial to the establishment and in most cases detrimental to themselves.

If the establishment is attempting to illicit an emotional response from the masses it's usually a psy-op. The Ukraine proxy war has been incredibly effective at recapturing people who started thinking critically for themselves during/after covid. It takes some strong propaganda to get people to fly the flag of a country they couldn't find on a map just two years ago...

Flying the flag of a nation you know nothing about their history, culture, or people. F'ing morons...

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Might be...????

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So what you are saying is that Russia (ie Putin) is willfully doing a psyop and demolishing it's own international standing (not to mention its army) in order to divert attention from Bidens dealing?

When you have friends like that who even need enemies?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I live close to an old hippyville town in so. ca. Rich hippyville, I should add. 70 year old flower children that brag how they protested and stopped a WAR back in the day.

RIght about the time Twitter and FB avatars started showing up with yellow and blue flags to show support for Ukraine, people in this little posh hippyville started flying the Ukraine flag ourside their storefronts. (gotta make a buck, you know),.

And here we are, escalating the next VIet Nam. These morons never grew up.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Not as much a psyop but probably the largest money laundering conspiracy the world has ever seen. I mean cmon man, what are we at, 100+ billion dollars that has gone over there from OUR coffers (not really ours)? So much of that has gone back into politicians pockets that they will keep the war and “aid” flowing till Trump wins in 2024 then blame it all on him.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

IMO all wars, at least from since WW1 have been pure theater . Not real conflicts with other countries. Real fighting and death, misery ,destruction off course. It's infuriating how they get away with so much over so long. And with they I mean they whom think of themselves as 'better' than 99% of the world .

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

I don't think it was sent as cash, more like the value of arms and equipment etc?

Do you have a source for "100+ billion dollars", please?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

"Not real conflicts with other countries."

What was WW2 about, then?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka
So what you are saying is that Russia (ie Putin) is willfully doing a psyop and demolishing it's own international standing (not to mention its army) in order to divert attention from Bidens dealing?

When you have friends like that who even need enemies?

Makes total sense, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Not real conflicts with other countries."

What was WW2 about, then?
I said from WW1 , including WW1. So yes WW2 as well. I can think of many reasons.
Depopulation, cash streams (wars are very profitable), fear psyops, resource/food rationing, control, making us think the 1% are at war with each other and not us the 99% etc.
All the worlds nations 'leaders' are 1%ers , they are all in it together against us the 99%.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Or because we initially appeased a warmongering dictator intent on invading Europe who then went on to do that and quite a bit of the rest of the World, and then Japan kicked off too?

I think you will find that the Allies were very much at war and that Hitler and his Nazi hordes were a very real enemy.

Like they say, those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Don't you want to stop Russia's War?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is a pysop!!! The first clue is the comedian/idiot turned leader of Ukraine. If there ever was a puppet leader , besides Biden. I don’t know who it is. That whole government is a sham. It’s a money laundering front for some other country. Probably us, the USA. a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

For a comedian/idiot he seems to be doing quite well.

I remember the Reagan years when he was sneered at for being a B List actor and similarly ridiculed.

Turned out, he was actually quite a good President, no?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I've wondered thatfrom the start. Great post. I've been, for some time now (and getting ridacluded for it) that this is not a "real" war in the sense that we are used to hearing about. This is somthing else but I can't seem to connect any improtant dots to make a good case for my view of all of this. we are well over a year on into this happening and noghting has really changed, has it. It Russia that incompatent. Where the hell is the big mighty Bear that we supposidy need trillions to protcet us from?? They can seem to find their own a**es with both hands??
I also think this adminastration is way more involved in this than we think.a reply to: anonentity

edit on 14-7-2023 by Wolf8740 because: changed a word

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Not with American blood and funding greater than those with more skin in the game.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

What "American blood"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join