It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukraine war might be a psyop.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Was it not NATO and the US encroaching on the Russian borders that started this whole thing??? Why do you say make it seem like it was Russias fault???? I think the USA and NATO had a hand in it to for a long time. Look at it objectively and not from your standard Russia is bad view because everyone tells you Russia is bad. You would not think Russia is bad if you were a Russian citizen. Or maybe you would???? I say you would! Your name says it all !!! LOL!a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

If I were a Russian citizen I would not be allowed to express any criticism of Putin's War.

It's a criminal offense.

And that is a bad thing.

What's my name got to do with anything?

It just means I'm an old Carp fisher?

If Putin wanted less NATO on his borders, thanks to his warmongering, he's getting more.

Epic fail?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: ancientlight

Or because we initially appeased a warmongering dictator intent on invading Europe who then went on to do that and quite a bit of the rest of the World, and then Japan kicked off too?

I think you will find that the Allies were very much at war and that Hitler and his Nazi hordes were a very real enemy.

Like they say, those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Ok. Wars are real, but it's still not 'real'. Don't you get it? I'm talking to a wall here. I'm very much against stupid wars too. It's all pointless. And there are no 'allies' and 'enemies'. All on the same side , pretending to be at war with each other, because that's what bored, billionaire, psychopaths do.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I rather think that all those who died fighting WW2 against the Nazis and Japan or were maimed and wounded and their families and friends might tend to disagree with you.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hey! I have a great recipe for Carp.

First, you just take the whole fish and pound it on a wood cutting board with a meat tenderizing tool to break up those bones and pierce the skin, while leaving those nice inards all in there for flavor and juice.

Preheat the oven to as high as your oven will go. Place it on the center rack in your oven, board and all. You want to crisp that skin, smoke from that board (any flavor wood you like) and leave it in there till that fish is nice and burnt to a crisp on the outside skin.

Now let it cool. Then scrape the burnt fish off into the garden and eat the board.
edit on 7/14/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

PM for you.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Stronger copium for when the normal stuff just doesn't cut it anymore

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Was it not NATO and the US encroaching on the Russian borders that started this whole thing???

No, it wasn't.
It started when Russia bribed Yanukovych not to sign the trade agreement with the EU - the policy he was elected to enact - in favour of choosing closer ties to Russia, against the express wishes of the majority of Ukrainian people.
Russia then invaded Crimea in direct contravention of The Budapest Memorandum.
Moscow then funded Russian Militia's to agitate, provoke and terrorise throughout Luhansk and Donetsk.

If 'encroaching' you mean independent countries choosing to apply for membership of NATO because of their genuine fear of Russian aggression and control then I guess you're right on that.
Bear in mind these nations approached NATO, not the other way round.
And perhaps you should ask yourself why they chose NATO before Russia?

Why do you say make it seem like it was Russias fault????

Because it is.

You would not think Russia is bad if you were a Russian citizen.

Many Russians don't agree with the war.
Unfortunately they aren't allowed to express that for fear of being Gulaged....or worse.

I say you would! Your name says it all !!! LOL!

What on earth has his name got to do with anything, that's just plain barmy and ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Indeed.

The previous vassal puppet states of the old Soviet Union don't want to go back to those days and choose NATO instead.

As in "choose". Not forced.

But Putin, imagining himself to be the new Peter the Great (because he is delusional) gets all upset about this, spits his dummy and invades Ukraine to teach them all a lesson.

But it all backfires because he was and is surrounded by yes men who won't dare to tell him like it is cos they might then fall out of upper floor windows, get poisoned or disappear.

Just IMHO.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

World War two was a great example of how this worked out. Even when America was at war with Germany, they were not supposed to hit certain factories. They accidentally did and reparations were paid after the war ended. I could go on but it all has been reported on many times over the years. Hitler would never have got any traction unless he wasn't financed by Certain American industrialists. The outcome of the war was America was owed billions by Europe, and prospered greatly.
The only question is how deeply Russia has been compromised over the years, To say Putin is in the club might be stating the obvious, play ball get rich and join the club might be a very tempting deal.t is all a bit suspicious due to the timing of events. I think if Putin gets ousted all bets are off, if some working-class general takes over and starts talking class wars it might go off script.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

May I respectfully wonder, what might your name suggest?

NATO only encroached because former Soviet puppet states weren't too keen on Putin wanting them to come back in the fold.

So they chose to go into NATO.

Freely and democratically.

Look at that objectively.

edit on 14-7-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sorry Carpy but freely and objectively, The whole of the European governments are run by America. You will find out in a few months when the CBD gets going just how it works. Everyone's money will be held in Digital form, Because when people start dying off in greater numbers who gets that money, ...The banks of course.If it was gold silver or notes any random could score it. The whole accumulated wealth of the middle class and the working class will be essentially confiscated back into a company store chit. Remember it isn't your money anymore.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

In the loosest sense of the term we are transitioning fully to Mikey Aquino's Mindwar world.

Everything is a freaking psyop and this planet culls itself. It's because humans are mostly grandstanding, plastic, followers in need of belonging.

And also easily led down any road, as exhibited by "Bitchute". A few well-timed clever words (that resonate with personal fears and concerns) gets people to believe or latch on to anything. In this case, that my eyes didn't watch an apartment block get absolutely destroyed by migs on a live stream of Kharkiv.

I'm all for questioning the official story, but when the alternative conflicts with my observation, it's usually (almost always) the one leveling the accusation that actually seeks to divide people. And will not be acknowledged even when the hypocrisy stares everyone in the face.

Like you see with the calling the mindless libtards fascists. One side will accuse them of acting like Nazis while simultaneously using a scapegoat to do exactly what they are projecting them of doing. And then you can get pulled into a chicken/egg situation where people fight over whose use of scapegoats and devices came first.

And maybe some of that (herd mentallity) DESERVES to be culled?

Too many people with gold guitars and no Gwen Stefani looking goddess to take away their ability to turn anyone into Piggy.

I swear it, any psyop is mostly controlled by some fellowship like cabal on the right. Secular humanist and ultra-inclusive social change made their job way easier. And they are so damn good at it they can walk away all crooked like Keyser Soze after the Cold Civil War has states voting on secession. Divide and Conquer can equally apply to both sides.

It just all clicks into place better for me inverting what everyone else sees.
edit on 14-7-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Wake me up when that happens.

Did the Canadian Prepper tell you this?

Now, back to Countries joining NATO and why?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Something like eighty percent of the population will do anything for what the current concept of money is. They will believe what they are told and do it. Their ego is so organized that they can be played to the finest detail. But it isn't like the thinking individual cant exit the situation and let them get on with it. Or sadly even get on board and profit from the situation if you are so inclined. I think we have all done our bit to open up the minds of those few teetering between belief and disbelief. People think they are trapped but with a bit of creative thinking, there are a myriad of alternative options. You just have to work them out.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Nato is going to bring world war 3, Too many allies together always brings war not peace

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The roots of it as I saw; Go back as far as the civil war that occurred in Turkey... I saw a photo in a feed of a scud style missile that landed and exploded in someone's yard(impact crater and tail fins sticking up out of the dirt) in a small Ukraine neighborhood.

If it was deemed a broken arrow or accident or not I don't know; But most all of the world's media attention was on Turkey at the time of it occurring. It was likely overlooked by mass media... Since it appeared to be a poor or underprivileged area where drinking ethanol is just as good as vodka when a celebration of some sort is called for and the latter can not be afforded.

If so called "whites" didn't discriminate other "whites" by region, religion, or politics... Then maybe it would become clear that other ethnicities only seem do such a thing to each other based on the friends of other ethnicities they may have... In a; Oh, we(whatever ethnicity) aren't good enough for you peer pressure... To stop being friends with the other ethnicities.

Those ethnicities have sort of the same thing as discrimination one may deem as petty; But only when it is perceived as whites saying to other whites the what aren't we good enough for you? Does it get called racist.

If that argument were rational or made any sense? Then it couldn't be ignored; Since saying only one race can be racist? Such a thing neither makes sense or could even be a rational statement.

Anyhoo

edit on 14-7-2023 by Crowfoot because: sp

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
and man went to the Moon? 🚀

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

IMO all wars, at least from since WW1 have been pure theater . Not real conflicts with other countries. Real fighting and death, misery ,destruction off course. It's infuriating how they get away with so much over so long. And with they I mean they whom think of themselves as 'better' than 99% of the world .

I don't think any wars are fought for the reasons given to (and accepted by) the masses.

Here's a little tidbit. The Normandy landings weren't carried out to defeat the Nazis (no doubt the troops believed it was though, and fought bravely). It was unnecessary in that regard, their defeat was a foregone conclusion by '43 and the last thing the US wanted was to stop them and the Soviets destroying each other (this war was a titanic struggle between Germany-Soviets with everyone else a bit player). It wasn't about liberating western Europe either. It was all about the US getting in there before the Soviets over ran the place, so they could gain post war (economic) control over western Europe for their elites (the .001%)....Without this, Stalin would have continued west.

Nothing in war is as it seems. The war in the Ukraine is no different. It's about whipping people into a frenzy so they'll slaughter each other, to the benefit of the few. Something that's always seemed troubling is that Putin himself is a part of the "Young Global Leaders" alumni of the WEF.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I knew it! Putin can't even tie his own shoelaces! He's just an errand boy for the WEF/NWO/Illuminati/Bilderbergers etal

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join