It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service to close White House cocaine probe without finding suspect

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
a reply to: panoz2177

Not everything is a nefarious conspiracy.

As an elder member here, you sure as hell better know that everything is, in fact, a nefarious conspiracy when it comes to government entities.

And your avatar of that #ing gunslinger reminds of the fact that I never thought I would long for the Romo years.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: yadda333

It's not only that government entities lie to us, but the entire concept of government itself is a lie. It's merely a false projection of power sustained solely by our belief in it...a puppet show money laundering scheme that holds no true power or authority, only the illusion of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have some thoughts for some of you that believe this is no big deal.

1. The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.
2. It's about hypocrisy, and you know it (see number 1).
3. Take some of the white stuff to work, leave it, and then tell us how long it took for them to find out it was you.

I have one more thought for those of you that want to pretend Trump wasn't a good president.

In my lifetime, I have seen the tail end of the cold war, desert storm, all of the Iraq/Afghanistan nonsense, years of North Korea/South Korea tension, etc. Trump deserved a nobel peace prize for his foreign policy. We had a strong economy, and he neither started a new war or escalated/started new military operations in ongoing conflicts. The way he handled North Korea was absolutely impressive. You can hate him all you want for whatever reasons, but you cannot change these facts.

Trump was a threat to many entities because he wasn't playing their game anymore--he was not part of the Deep State swamp. He came in and stood up for America--he decided that we weren't going to be pushed around by anybody: Nato, China, other countries, etc. Heck, China was so concerned that they started a global pandemic (and if you think that sounds crazy, just know that communists tend to have no qualms about killing their own people). What Trump was doing was working for our country, and that's what's so frightening about how he was attacked and who was doing the attacking.

I have never seen a president get attacked by the State in the way Trump was attacked, and I have never seen a case of clear media bias like what we've been seeing since he took office (compare it to Joe's media coverage). As an American, ask yourself why somebody with a clear, America First policy that was working had to be taken out of office. And why is that same person being pursued relentlessly still? Make no mistake, the Deep State and globalists are flexing their muscles and showing you that even if you're a billionaire former president, they can destroy you. That should scare the eff out of everybody on this damn website.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Democrats see coc aine the same way as they do pedophilia. They believe everyone is doing it because, well...you know.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ive seen the future you know what it is? Its a 47-year-old virgin sittin around in his beige pajamas drinking a banana-broccoli shake singing "Im an Oscar-Meyer Wiener"

I think you have it slightly wrong. Especially the part where the "dude" identifies as a female yet has to continually mow the hair on "his" back with a lawnmower!

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Secondly how could you possibly know what the Presidents son does and doesn't do in the White House lockers.

Do you really think that man would be in a crowd of randos, with all of the myths about him on the internet? He'd be swarmed by a mob of red hats chanting, "something something LaPtOp MAGA".

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

A traffic cop would arrest everyone in the car and impound the vehicle.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

For less than a quarter of a gram?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Let's put it this way, someone high on illegal narcotics was near the nuclear football, state secrets, etc.

And the left is making excuses.

lol

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
More coc aine discovered.

truthsocial.com...@WayneDupreeShow/110713876948877445

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know. It is amazing me that coke was found in White House and it is like, uh, so what. Move along. Nothing to see here. Not a big deal. It could be anybody and we are closing the case because we do not care.

If this was 45 impeachment hearings would have already started for putting the country at risk.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: knoxie
The horror!

They should definitely have Benghazi type investigations into this. Multiple multiple investigations would be even better.

A drug in the White House, oh my God! How do we go on!!!

You guys and your made up outrages are quite comical. The Qanon dumbs will lap it up tho, so kudos to you. Most people could give a rats ass. Most people have the intelligence to know that someone probably planted it there. Which just proves to me that desperation on your side is palpable.

But, please do demand investigations! Please, please do!

You guys are too much 🤣🤣🤣 🤮🤮🤮
It’s hilarious and disgusting at the same time how you guys continuously look away from the criminal activities of the Biden administration.

If coke was found in the White House while Trump was in office, you guys would be losing your sh!t.

This would be you guys if that happened…….

And that was just for winning an election...

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
The horror!

They should definitely have Benghazi type investigations into this. Multiple multiple investigations would be even better.

A drug in the White House, oh my God! How do we go on!!!

You guys and your made up outrages are quite comical. The Qanon dumbs will lap it up tho, so kudos to you. Most people could give a rats ass. Most people have the intelligence to know that someone probably planted it there. Which just proves to me that desperation on your side is palpable.

But, please do demand investigations! Please, please do!

You probably root for the bad guys in wrestling, too.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by:

Biden is “winning”?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

originally posted by:

Biden is “winning”?

No, I was talking about the man girl boy guy in the elf hat screaming at the sky because Trump won the election in 2016.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: WhatItIs

originally posted by:

Biden is “winning”?

No, I was talking about the man girl boy guy in the elf hat screaming at the sky because Trump won the election in 2016.

Either way. And yes Republicans are to blame too. The USA is financially more F!ucked than ever.
edit on 14-7-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yadda333
I have some thoughts for some of you that believe this is no big deal.

1. The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.
2. It's about hypocrisy, and you know it (see number 1).
3. Take some of the white stuff to work, leave it, and then tell us how long it took for them to find out it was you.

I have one more thought for those of you that want to pretend Trump wasn't a good president.

In my lifetime, I have seen the tail end of the cold war, desert storm, all of the Iraq/Afghanistan nonsense, years of North Korea/South Korea tension, etc. Trump deserved a nobel peace prize for his foreign policy. We had a strong economy, and he neither started a new war or escalated/started new military operations in ongoing conflicts. The way he handled North Korea was absolutely impressive. You can hate him all you want for whatever reasons, but you cannot change these facts.

Trump was a threat to many entities because he wasn't playing their game anymore--he was not part of the Deep State swamp. He came in and stood up for America--he decided that we weren't going to be pushed around by anybody: Nato, China, other countries, etc. Heck, China was so concerned that they started a global pandemic (and if you think that sounds crazy, just know that communists tend to have no qualms about killing their own people). What Trump was doing was working for our country, and that's what's so frightening about how he was attacked and who was doing the attacking.

I have never seen a president get attacked by the State in the way Trump was attacked, and I have never seen a case of clear media bias like what we've been seeing since he took office (compare it to Joe's media coverage). As an American, ask yourself why somebody with a clear, America First policy that was working had to be taken out of office. And why is that same person being pursued relentlessly still? Make no mistake, the Deep State and globalists are flexing their muscles and showing you that even if you're a billionaire former president, they can destroy you. That should scare the eff out of everybody on this damn website.

I’d take the deep state swamp, whatever that is, over the idiots he has surrounding him now.

Rudy, roger and pillow!

Trump is a crybaby and you sound like one too.

Don’t fret tho his daughter got herself some sweet trade mark deals from China ( deep state??) and, his son in law scored a two billion dollar dealio with a Saudi prince of all people. Those probably weren’t deep state dealios tho right? I guess we don’t know tho do we? That treaded deep state is so deep no one knows who the hell they are, crafty bastards. Lol

Whenever anyone brings up deep state I know they’re full of crap. Too bad the Republican base doesn’t have better critical thinking skills.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

What does that have to do with White House person(s) next to National Security, National Secrets, the Nuclear Football, high on illegal narcotics?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Whenever anyone brings up deep state I know they’re full of crap

So what you're saying is you believe that government is totally transparent? Corruption doesn't exist?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: loveguy

For less than a quarter of a gram?

you think the amount matters ? How convoluted are you , How many layers of Bull# float in that mind of yours dark page after dark page just trying to make it all make sense .

If you would just focus forward and see the light.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join