It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service to close White House cocaine probe without finding suspect

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Could be because up until this administration there were no drug addicts frequenting the White House that felt so confident that they carried it inside?

Employees aren't that confident. They just leave it home for after work. But if you are LIVING at the WH, there is no 'home' to go to relax.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Gandalf77

You guys are just pissing and moaning because the Secret Service didn't say what you wanted them to. Boohoo. Wah wah.

That being said , The Cocaine belonged to someone in the inner circle no doubt about it , If not we would know about it by now.

your trying to normalize this , but ask yourself Have Drugs ever been found in the White House before . ?

The toot was found in cubbies where visitors are required to leave their cell phones. That could be anyone. Again, you don't know whether or not that came from someone in the inner circle. There absolutely is doubt.

And yes, drugs have been in the WH before--on top of it, in fact. Willie Nelson lit up a fat joint on the roof. Power to him. Too funny.
edit on 13-7-2023 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey Terrorists you can sneak white powder substances into the white house and the SS and FBI don't have the ability to investigate and apprehend you.

Is that really the message the Biden administration wants to put out there?
edit on 13-7-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It’s a disgrace and a dishonor to America and Americans.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Hey Terrorists you can sneak white powder substances into the white house and the SS and FBI don't have the ability to investigate and apprehend you.

That’s one of the points these guys don’t get, it’s no big deal to them.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Who cares, amirite?

Coke, pot, anthrax, like what ev's, dood.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I don't think Willie told the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The question remains: when will the American people finally be fed up with the lack of honesty, lack of transparency, lack of morality, lack of justice?

You have to ask yourself... when does a pattern of reckless, irresponsible behavior go from being merely irritating to placing the lives of an entire nation or planet at risk.

Think about the serious implications of what we're dealing with. It's not a game.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I don't think Willie told the truth.

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Carter confirmed that rumor.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, Hunter probably has his dad by the short curlies and can get away with anything he wants. There's no telling what dirt he has on Joe.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They're probably very protective over each other's secrets

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sounds like weed was found at Secret Service checkpoints, but nobody was charged due to the amount and DC decriminalization laws. Can you believe it? Where's the outrage?!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Yep... a protection racket in combo with a Mexican standoff.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
The question remains: when will the American people finally be fed up with the lack of honesty, lack of transparency, lack of morality, lack of justice?

You have to ask yourself... when does a pattern of reckless, irresponsible behavior go from being merely irritating to placing the lives of an entire nation or planet at risk.

Think about the serious implications of what we're dealing with. It's not a game.

I asked myself those things on a daily basis when Felonious Chunk occupied the WH.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

I asked myself those things on a daily basis when Felonious Chunk occupied the WH.

Trump went out to press conferences every day to face everything the press threw at him.

Biden has to have a cue card that tells him who to call on for questions that are obviously known in advance, and that’s when he even takes questions from anyone.
Most of the time he is being lead around by the arm like Weekend at Bernie’s.

Trump was a better president than Biden by light years, but no more mean Tweets to hurt your feelz eh?
You guys are soft and weak and it really looks bad.

People are tired of the Dem antics.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Jimmy wasn't on the roof. The rumour was it was his son Chip.

Another hot mess in the WH. Nice guy tho'.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

That's what irks me about all of the shenanigans and half the American people. It is indeed, not a dang game.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sounds like the SS at the WH is cracking down on people being stupid.

Weed is at least legal in DC. But who had it no longer qualifies for a security clearance, and so should be tossed out on their butt.

edit on 7/13/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Trump went out to press conferences every day to face everything the press threw at him.

Biden has to have a cue card that tells him who to call on for questions that are obviously known in advance, and that’s when he even takes questions from anyone.
Most of the time he is being lead around by the arm like Weekend at Bernie’s.

Trump was a better president than Biden by light years, but no more mean Tweets to hurt your feelz eh?
You guys are soft and weak and it really looks bad.

People are tired of the Dem antics.

Trump was the worst president in history, and we voted him out.
But don't worry. You may get the chance to watch his next reality TV hit: "Orange is the New Orange."
edit on 13-7-2023 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I dunno.

But if I were President. . . .

I'd come out and say that that is unacceptable, that whoever did it should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

But that's just me.

I dunno.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join