It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman has grim take after access to UFO footage. 'We can't handle it'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

For all we know …we are getting stuff, even the Aliens consider junk…..

👽

Some ancient scout drone that finally reaches its end came from a race that has been gone for billions of years. Still good tech, but I don't think there has been actual organic life here.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

This is not a subject I normally look into but I do remember asking Stanton Friedman on a AMA here about the 1952 Washington incident
m.youtube.com...

When the military budget was going to get cut drastically that happened ? .

My question to him was ,Ours or a enemy government or little green men from the planet zog , that is the only 3 conclusions I could come to , so why are they still discussing the possibility of those craft .

Never got a answer

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: putnam6

This is not a subject I normally look into but I do remember asking Stanton Friedman on a AMA here about the 1952 Washington incident
m.youtube.com...

When the military budget was going to get cut drastically that happened ? .

My question to him was ,Ours or a enemy government or little green men from the planet zog , that is the only 3 conclusions I could come to , so why are they still discussing the possibility of those craft .

Never got a answer

Whatever the truth is, the activities of the IC have only massively confused the issue and poisoned the well of public discussion regarding the topic.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

As a young child I was hearing men discuss the Foo fighters they had seen during ww2 long before the Internet , I even remember a heated discussion one Saturday afternoon in the late 60s where this old sailor was discussing what I much later took to be the philidelphia experiment .

I always thought they might be man made from my early teens and further reading made me think an out a breakaway civilisation especially with what went down with Admiral Byrd and operation highjump .

Plus I have a friend who was in the special forces who told me a story one night

So yes I do believe we the public are living in mushroom ville and purposely by the MIC

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Operation High Jump was clearly a disinformation campaign, but why?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So yes I do believe we the public are living in mushroom ville and purposely by the MIC

The problem with the Government is they can hardly do anything right, but with conspiracies, it always leads to a government that maintains perfection. So which one do you think is real, or do you think both can exist? I don't..

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Operation High Jump was clearly a disinformation campaign, but why?

It is hard to know what was real back then but a lot of effort went into either blowing things up or filling them in with concrete werwolf.greyfalcon.us...

And with added 100 year gagging orders , no alied planes could reach there without experiencing engine trouble ?

I often wonder what the reaction would be today if they let off 3 atomic bombs at the artic to clear the ice

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The problem with the Government is they can hardly do anything right, but with conspiracies, it always leads to a government that maintains perfection. So which one do you think is real, or do you think both can exist? I don't..

The old joke about what Charles Darwin knew he wrote a book about Xtrozero , what he did not know they fill libraries with

My eyes have seen things and my ears have heard engines not known to Joe public , worked in Dumbs and knew people , sometimes it is not what someone says it is their silence that speaks volumes .

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

My eyes have seen things and my ears have heard engines not known to Joe public , worked in Dumbs and knew people , sometimes it is not what someone says it is their silence that speaks volumes .

Been there, done that, and got the teeshirt, never seen anything I would say WTF! I really think UFOs are a lot like ghosts as in unless you saw one personally then they are as real as a Steven King novel. I had 28 years of flying to all the crazy places and I'm still not convinced.

edit on 17-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Been there, done that, and got the teeshirt, never seen anything I would say WTF! I really think UFOs are a lot like ghosts as in unless you saw one personally then they are as real as a Steven King novel. I had 28 years of flying to all the crazy places and I'm still not convinced.

I have never seen anything that I could not identify , but I have heard noises from a propulsion system that sounded like it came from a scifi movie above my house early one morning knocking the power out in the area until evening ..

Another place I stayed years earlier which was very remote about the same time in the morning my elderly lady neighbour had witnessed a big black craft silently glide over our houses and the shock on her face said everything ..

I have got some interesting friends , one would spend months sitting on the seabed listining! .another was high up in the Sas and shared a little story with me one night about what he saw slung underneath choppers
.The morning I heard the weird propulsion engines above my house many years later not far behind it came a wall of noise ànd one was a helicopter , like it was following it .

I think we would be better viewing the skies in infared rather than our puny eyes as that seems to have better results and be using the earth's energy highway or lay lines to move about .

I think there was a poster here years ago who could point members where and when to look and he turned out to be 100 correct on his predictions .

Ghosts Xtrozero lol tried to grab one , it vanished , scared the other one away
I was the first person who had stayed in that property and not fled quickly in many decades

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... ue-GIMBAL-GOFAST.html

White House National Security chief says UFOs are having an 'impact on our training ranges' and need to be treated as a 'legitimate issue'
Rear Admiral John Kirby (ret.) said govt wants 'to get to the bottom' UFO mystery
Kirby refused to discuss UFO crash retrieval claims made by whistleblowers

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Please explain "..unite to keep something like this a secret". It is a contradiction in itself.

I think to any country leader will be a priority to keep found evidence a secret. It could be used if not technologically make an advance but as least enrich themselves by selling to a third country the evidence when the time is right.

As to District 9.. Trust me, it will never be a norm. Reality is much more scary, not for the faint heart.

edit on 19-7-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerV

Please explain "..unite to keep something like this a secret". It is a contradiction in itself.

It's the age-old excuse for conspiracies that are lacking in proof. The secret worldwide government keeping everything under wraps.

As to District 9.. Trust me, it will never be a norm. Realty is much more scary, not for the faint heart.

A norm only takes 3 years to create/change. 3 years after they come we all have homeless aliens sitting against some building and no one would look twice.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I was the first person who had stayed in that property and not fled quickly in many decades

A friend of mine was actually involved in the Rendlesham forest incident. Told me it was foggy as hell and his plane was moved from one spot to another one a good deal distance away. Said all kinds of crazy things went on that night. With over 10,000 flying all over the world, I saw nothing. Been to all the "secret" bases too many times, and nothing. As to ghosts, I have been told stories by people I trust, but once again I'm story free, I really wish I wasn't.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

A friend of mine was actually involved in the Rendlesham forest incident. Told me it was foggy as hell and his plane was moved from one spot to another one a good deal distance away. Said all kinds of crazy things went on that night. With over 10,000 flying all over the world, I saw nothing. Been to all the "secret" bases too many times, and nothing. As to ghosts, I have been told stories by people I trust, but once again I'm story free, I really wish I wasn't.

I seem to have a knack of being at the right place at the right time sometimes and for years thought nothing of it , I go stargazing regularly and have never seen anything in 50 years , but I would have loved to here got out the door quicker than morning , and years before a elderly neighbour saw something huge ,black and silent glide over our houses at about 5 am ,the same time as I heard years later , I never took her serious thinking it is a toy the airforce is playing with ., the engines sounded interesting on this thing I heard ,smooth electric almost like a sci- fi movie but it sounded huge , when I got out doors it was gone but the power was knocked out in my area until 7pm and there are no high power transmission towers near to make that kind of noise ,

It's weird when you suss out your scare ghosts
I had a interesting working life done the army and navy contracts and they train in my area regularly but all the subs sonar is bad for the whales and cell phone coverage .

The scary thing is I get handed the keys to these places and the passes ,Multi pass

It is particularly funny when I get handed the keys to banks by the manager and shown the security systems on and off , then I pull out my bank and card shown him my name and we both have a lol

My job got me a behind the seens tour ,but I am long retired I know people that worked decades at places and I would see more of the establishment in a few days than they would
Ever , I was one lucky tradesman /craftsman work wise and just happened to be at the right places to see things and more than a few times was lucky enough not to killed horrifically if I had been where I should have been working .

The last time 27 people were vaporised in a blast , I was told all they found was enough DNA for 4 Q tips/cotton buds to identify the 27 killed .

Never did get to Antarctica
got me banned from Fakebook years ago pointing out that all the kool kids were heading there on holiday all of a sudden , I only used to go on 3 times a year a let rip with the memes for a lol no biggie ..

I would like to see a ghost again before I pop my clogs , I promise I will not try and grab it or demand rent money from what ever it was
. .

I was laughing with a guy earlier today about sitting drinking tea and getting mentally stoned with a friends and both their homes were directly built above coal shafts that were 600 feet and 280 foot deep and only the top 20 foot was ever covered over with concrete and the house built over it .

Some times I wonder Xtrozero is it the Trueman show i am in or life nature just having a lol with me and playing a game
yip I have been a lucky guy Xtrozero 99% of people that suffered this many heart attacks are dead now .

And maybe a tour of the galaxy on the alien mother ship , but I think they know I would love to push all the buttons

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In this YouTube video they claim that this old alien interrogation film is the film the congressman is referring to when he says we can't handle what he's seen.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If Aliens are from different planets or different dimensions…so be it.

But, if they are us from our future…..well it’s a future I wouldn’t want to live in.

I enjoy my individuality….my independence….my sexuality….my bipedal physiological appearance.

I wouldn’t want to look like or be like the future humanity…..if you can call it humanity by then…..and what we would evolve into.

From this 👱🏻‍♂️👩🏻 to this 👽 ……No Thanks….if ya get my meaning

I feel somewhat sad for the children of our children’s children children and onward…..if they look like this 👽

Imo, it shows that we, of the past ….had screwed their futures somehow, despite the leaps of technology to the future along the way.

Jus Thinkin
edit on 24-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yeah, he says they were biological robots. Makes me wonder if that's where all this transhumanism movement will take us. If everything I've read from these different whistleblowers is true, there are different dimensions and timelines, nothing says that's where our current timeline is going for sure. They could be from a different dimension or timeline where they are our future, where they self-modified themselves to eventually not have emotion anymore, and therefore no longer have the desire for genitalia/ intercourse for reproduction. Just me speculating though. I remember another old whistleblower interview where the person also claimed to have witnessed an alien interrogation in which it claimed to be us from the future. Wish I could remember more of the details of that one so I could look it up, it's been a while and can't remember much about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

But, if they are us from our future

Can't rule that theory out Ophi.

youtu.be...

edit on 24-7-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CavTrooper0430

Jim Penniston from the Rendlesham case claims they are us from our future. But then he also claimed a binary code download .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join