It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -to weird not to share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So last night had the weirdest dream ever

It started as a group of people including myself were taking shelter from something in a hospital type of building . I looked out the window and said they are here I saw a military style group of insect Praying Mantis type around 7 to 8ft tall heading into the building everyone started to find areas to hide . They were extremely fast and began grabbing people and killing them .

I decided to not hide but run I left the building became lost and began seeing the Mantis's using sand traps to grab people and they began coming out of the ground .

At that time I found my way back to the Hospital to get my bearings I went back into the building and one noticed me and began chasing me I ran down the hallway and ducked into a room , I told myself to find a weapon and all I could find was a thin bar with 2 long skewers on its end .

I'm not sure how I know but the one that was after me was female , She entered the room and grabbed a hold of me at this point I had sleep paralysis I could not move at all but I was able to barely move my hand that has the skewers in it and stab it slowly in the neck then I was able to move a bit more so I stabbed it again and with each stab I could move more and more . It stopped attacking me and I woke up .

Very strange all to real 8*ft tall white praying mantis's

edit on 7-7-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Do you have difficulty/resistance submitting to "authority"; not just people "in authority" over you, but also situations were you are required, expected to "toe the line"... which you innately find restrictive?

Also, perhaps some childhood trauma in which you felt yourself overwhelmed and forced to comply against your will by much "bigger" ("7-8ft") adults?

"Oppression" at least as you perceive it, is invading even your "safe place" (a hospital-like building) and forcing you to submit (die) or flee, but even flight leads to capitulation (sand traps).

Your escape fails, you are captured by your fate, until you slowly confront what you fear, break free from your paralysis, and wake up.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

No I had experiences all my life around 2 years ago I figured out how to fight and break free but could never see what was holding me They left me alone and the shadow people stopped coming - I have not had a episode since I have experienced "Ghost" in the past One pulled me out of bed by me leg .

This is the 1st time I've experienced it in this way So vivid and that I remembered all the detail . I've always had deja vu and weird stuff like having my thoughts transfer to my wife's dreams or dreaming the same thing .

I was planning a trip to a spot cars travel up hill once and a few days later she told me she had a dream that described the same spot - i had not told her about it, It was going to be a surprise . As well we dream about the same things on the same night sometimes kinda empathy .

So it's not a psych issue . There's real boogie men out there my friend .
edit on 7-7-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry I had to share this, I totally read the headline as Allen Iverson.
Wild dream though, I've been having 3-5 long memorable dreams per night recently. Always messed up, usually mostly reality based with some weird stuff mixed in.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I'm sorry I had to share this, I totally read the headline as Allen Iverson.
Wild dream though, I've been having 3-5 long memorable dreams per night recently. Always messed up, usually mostly reality based with some weird stuff mixed in.

Yeah this was more like a vision then a dream pretty weird like a interactive Movie .

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Great. Hopefully it's real and they start at the white house

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sounds like Marylin Monroe on a bike.

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PEDDER

Dude

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I totally understand a reply to: Ravenwatcher

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The Mantids are a race of aliens that supposedly exist. I have heard some people say aliens are invading or something in 2027. I wouldn't recommend trusting either of those tidbits, but maybe.
edit on 07pmFri, 07 Jul 2023 21:49:01 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Here's a thought no one addresses: "they" most likely don't "need" to "invade us"...they would've already.

And they don't need pretty colored "running lights" on their orbs, discs, or triangles. And who's to say they even TRAVEL in vehicles?

All this taken to be obvious...so I'm positive no "invasion" is coming. Why? Because they are obviously...here. Were, are and always will be here.

Quit watching the skies...but look close at that person in line next to you...

Peace

edit on 07235931America/ChicagoSat, 08 Jul 2023 09:05:59 -050005202300000059 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Look close at the person next to you and wind up running down the aisle of a plane screaming 'that MFr isn't REAL'!

I have had recurring episodic dreams since I had my tonsils out under ether when I was 4. That's the first 'lights in the sky' dream I can remember.

As I've gotten older, the dream story has expanded. I've seen literal light shows in the sky from all kinds of beautiful kaleidoscopes turning overhead, to fat golden rotating rings, and coming to the ground and landing. ive seen people running from the landing vehicles, and I've seen people lining up at checkpoints to be processed by our invading overlords. Me and my dog ran from them all night once. I havent dreamed of the beings tho'. Only their vehicles and our reations to them landing.

I'm glad I dont see THEM. That would scare me too much. I don't like nightmares.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Hey, God Bless ya friend. In my time, Im sure Ive run into a few!

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I got to limit my ATS lol Last night I dreamed that I seen a UFO cloaked as a hole punch cloud it began moving and took off at high speed and left vapor clouds in its wake ..
edit on 9-7-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

join